Sweet Escape

Replay (PM 01:27)

02:00 am

 

Haechan heavy eyes open slowly. Both Ryujin and Haechan were lying down on their side parallel to each other on the living room floor. Haechan arms acting as a pillow for Ryujin as she cuddle up like a prawn drunk sleeping soundly. Haechan attempted to break-free from Ryujin. He lifted Ryujin's left hand slowly and followed by supporting Ryujin's head on one hand before sliding his right arm who was the pillow off her head. 

 

 

Finally! Haechan was being extremely cautious to not wake Ryujin up. As soon as he was off Ryujin grip, he moved his bum slowly and carefully before standing up. He panicked for a minute when Ryujin made small groans but thankfully she was still sleeping like a log. Haechan's eyes roam around the room, finding something that he can cut the cuffs on his ankles. Ryujin did untie him last night. But not to the fullest. She didn't untie the ankles because she knew Haechan will flee off. Guess what?? He is trying to escape now.

 

b28a5b111a4d71637df3e2524e4c9454335f82fe.png2a782e9bf9ca95ecb457d8c77358944b875fd4ac.png

Haechan found a pen knife nearby the tv console. He quickly cut the cuffs off his ankles and Finally!!!! He is finally free from this crazy woman trap, he thought. While he attempt to sneak out quietly, he had accidentally hit an empty can of beer which it made quite a noise. Haechan's steps got faster as he was afraid that the small noise will wake the pyscho up. 

 

 

He was already near the door and about to press the unlock button. The moment he pressed the button, it immediately alerted Ryujin as she opened her eyes. She bolted up when she saw Haechan trying to escape. SHATTTT!!! Without wasting any more time, Haechan dashed out of the house and ran as fast as he can. Ryujin chased him from behind with an umbrella again and as soon as she was near him. She hit his leg with the umbrella making Haechan tumbled upon his steps. Ryujin then sprayed pepper spray to Haechan's eyes making him blind temporarily. She covered his mouth and nose with a cloth suffocating Haechan until he was not moving.

 

 

As soon as Haechan passed out, Ryujin slowly dragged him back to her apartment. This girl has a physical strength of a tiger. She may be small but she is capable to do all sort of things to Haechan. Its either she is very strong or Haechan was just very weak. Weak for love. 


 

 

09:00 am the next morning

 

 

It has been two nights since Haechan has yet came back home. Seulgi was getting worried. Usually, even when Seulgi ignores him at home. Haechan will still text her and update her if he is coming home late or if he will be staying at the NCT Dorm. Seulgi didn't feel good this time. She was anxious. Maybe the pregnancy hormones is really starting to kick in making her feel all worried and stuff.

 

 

"Whatever.. fine.. I'll leave a message asking where he is. If he replies.. he replies. If not then i dont know what to do.." mumbled Seulgi to herself.

 

 

She grabbed her phone and type the text to send to Haechan. From asking where he was, to spam texting him telling him to come back home. I guess there was affection for Haechan left in Seulgi still. Of course.. She is pregnant with his baby.. LOL! Of course there was love involved.

 

 

"Are you coming home douche?"

 

 

"Where are you??"

 

 

"Eomma wasseo.. And i had to lie and said you have practice."

 

 

"Eonje wa??"

 

 

"Are you at that B**ch house??"

 

 

"Yah! Come back home and we'll discuss about US.."

 

 

"YAHHH YEMA NEO EODINI??? JAEBAL EOO.. LEE DONGHYUCK"

 

 

No response.


 

Over at Ryujin house, Ryujin was up early in the morning as she had to go for practice. After showering, she heard Haechan's phone beeped. She decided to check out who it is. Urghhhh, She was unable to unlock it due to face ID. She took the phone and hold it close to Haechan's face. It managed to unlocked. CRAZY. Haechan who was also already awake, just stared at Ryujin's action with his hands, legs and mouth all tied up again.

 

 

Ryujin read the messages from Seulgi and was irritated by how Seulgi were still affectionate towards Haechan. "EWWW" she thought. "She never know how to let go right???? Yahhh Oppa, your wife texted you.. Ppali tell me what to reply" said Ryujin to Haechan. Haechan mumbled noises as his mouth was covered. 

 

 

"Oh yas i taped you up.. Nevermind then, i'll just freestyle the message to sound like you. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

 

 

 

"Kang Seulgi, i'm sorry i can't go back today. I've decided to stay with Ryujin and choose to be with her forever. I will send the divorce papers to you once i get them ready. Take care. I love you. SENT." Ryujin uploaded a picture of her and Haechan sleeping together. It wasn't like a racy picture, it looked more like Ryujin was being dumb while Haechan passed out.

HAECHAN RYUJIN HAERYU di 2020 | Selebritas, Kapal

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEE HAECHAN.. YOU'LL BE A DIVORCED MAN SOON!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Ryujin hysterically. This girl really is a real pyscho. Haechan just teared and screamed in silent when the message was sent. He really hope Seulgi won't buy that . The message doesn't even sound like him and he hope their couple telepathy is strong enough for Seulgi to sense something is not right.

 

 

 

"Haneul nim Dowa juseyo.." prayed Haechan softly.

 

 

 

Ryujin peel off the tape from Haechan's mouth making him cough. "Ryujin.. You can't do this to me.. How long do you plan on keeping me this way? This is a crime Ryujin.."

 

 

 

"Are you going to keep me this way... Do you think you'll be able to do that?? Seulgi and my members will soon realize that I'm missing. And you'll be the first one they will suspect." cried Haechan.

 

 

 

"Gwechana.. I already told them that we are going on a trip and won't be back so soon." replied Ryujin.

 

 

 

"And then what??? What are you going to do after that?" asked Haechan really can't believe that Ryujin is doing this to him.

 

 

 

"Then what?? Hmmmmm It'll all be over when you start liking me as you did before..."

 

 

 

"Just like before.. Happy.. Together.. Happy ending.." whispered Ryujin giving a peck on Haechan's lips and then walked away. URGHHH HOW IS THIS GIRL STILL IN THE MOOD TO DO ALL THIS THINGS. 


 

At Seulgi's house, Seulgi was crying when she read the messages from Haechan. And just in time, Youngwon and Johnny arrived at her house door. They had came to thanked Seulgi for helping them the other day. They also thought of visiting WooJae Jr. with Seulgi after breakfast. When Seulgi opened the door for them, her eyes were like bloodshot red with tears streaming down like a waterfall.

 

 

"Yah Kang Seulgi.. Wae geurae??? Yah yah.. waeeee.. What's going on?" asked Youngwon hugging her.

 

 

 

"Hyuck... Hyuck..." mumbled Seulgi crying.

 

 

 

"Hyuck what??? What is that you're holding? Let me see.." Johnny took Seulgi's phone and read the messages. He also saw the picture of Ryujin and Haechan. He find the messages weird though. If Haechan was the one texting, why is the photo taken like that. In the photo, Haechan was clearly sleeping. And the Haechan he knows will never text in formality. Especially when it is about Important things. He also doesn't text in sentences. He will either reply with an emoji or sometimes he will forgo the message and just call straight away. 

 

 

 

"Yah.. The text is not from him.. It doesnt sound like him." said Johnny looking at Youngwon and Seulgi. They are now staring at each other sensing something was not right. 

 

 

 

"Ayyyy seolma.. It can't be that he was kidnapped by her or something right?" said Seulgi now wiping her tears.

 

 

 

"Well, she is capable of doing so.." answered Johnny.

 

 

 

"Who do you mean??" asked Youngwon.

 

 

 

"Who else? Shin Ryujin that is. She is so possesive. Its scary.."

 

 

 

"Yahh... Domestic violence is a crime. It happened before to one of the idols. A lady posted an idol's pictures online." said Youngwon.

 

 

 

"Yah when was the last time you saw Haechannie??"

 

 

 

"I'm not sure.. I havent seen him since the gathering when i returned home. And when i woke up today he is not back home either.."

 

 

 

"I thought he went back to the dorm after practice.."

 

 

 

"Aninde.. He was not at our unit practice.. and he didnt go back to the dorm as well. Taeyong told me that, thats why I'm here to talk to him." said Johnny.

 

 

 

"My mind is all over the place too. His favourite banana milk is also left untouched in the fridge since Thursday. So he hasn't been home for about two days."

 

 

 

"Seolma... He hasn't been home for two days? You didn't see him at practice too??" asked Youngwon to Johnny as He nodded.

 

 

 

"Yah yah.. Haechannie texted again.." - "I'm going to have seaweed soup for lunch. I hope you have a great lunch Seulgi."

 

 

 

"Johnny... Haechan hates seaweed soup with a passion!" exclaimed Seulgi.

 

 

 

"OH MAI GADDDDDDDDD. ITS NOT HIM...." shouted Johnny.

 

 

 

"What do we do????" panicked Youngwon.

 

 

 

"The police.. We need to call the police." said Johnny.

 

 

 

"Will they even come? The only evidence we have is Seaweed Soup. Do you know where she lives???" asked Seulgi.

 

 

 

"No obviously. Why would i know??? But ohhh AHHH AH Jungwoo knows!!!" said Johnny.

 

 

 

"Yah yah call Jungwoo now..." said Youngwon.

 

 

 

"But Youngjae just gave birth-"

 

 

 

"Yeobo!!! Haechan is in danger now!!!! Youngjae is at her mother's house so its fine!!! Ppali!!!!"


 

 

"Yeobosaeyo??"

 

 

"Jungwoo yahhh.."

 

 

"Eh Hyung.. wae?"

 

 

"Do you know where Shin Ryujin lives?"

 

 

"Itzy's Dorm??"

 

 

"ANI.... HER OWN HOUSE!!!"

 

 

"Ohhh ara.. ara.. I met Haechan once at the cafe nearby her house area."

 

 

"Okay send me the address now.."

 

 

"Wae wae... Is something wrong.. why are you panting Hyung?"

 

 

"Jungwoo ah.. Listen carefully. Haechan has not come home in two days. and earlier just now.. Seulgi had received weird messages from his number."

 

 

 

"Weird?? How weird?"

 

 

 

"I'll forward you the message. Call me back when you see it. Let Jaehyun know too. We need to make a move now. Kkeno.."


 

Lunch

 

Ryujin had ordered in delivery for lunch and it was seaweed soup. Its either she does it on purpose or she doesnt know that Haechan dislikes Seaweed soup With a passion! She shoved it into Haechan mouth unbothered. Haechan spit the food out because like i said, he hates it with a passion. 

 

 

Ryujin didn't care at all.. She just kept feeding him and herself food as she was starving. She was supposed to go for practice but Haechan would try to flee again if he was left alone in the house. Her house is in huge mess after all the brawling and torture she and Haechan encountered. 

 

 

Over at the other side, Johnny was driving at fullspeed with Seulgi and Youngwon in the car. They are determine to save Haechan from the Pyscho woman. Jungwoo had already read the messages and was aware that something was up. He called Jaehyun immediately and began to plan the rescue mission. Johnny had updated them that he and the girls will go to Ryujin's apartment first. They still have to figure out what floor unit she is staying in. He will text Jungwoo the update of the full address so Jungwoo can call the police. 

 

Apartment building letterboxes full of junk mail in Amsterdam The Netherlands

As soon as they arrived, the three of them immediately went to the letter box to search for Shin Ryujin's name on the letters sticking out of the pigeon holes. They each conquered different sections of the whole letterbox to speed up the process of finding the information needed. Very Sherlock Holmes yah. 

 

 

While browsing through in a jiffy.. Seulgi took out one of the letters that she felt like it was the one that they were looking for. Her instinct was right. It is Shin Ryujin's letter. And the unit she is staying at is on the 9th floor.. Unit 904. 
 

 

 

"Yah Johnny i found it. Its #904 lets go...." instructed Seulgi and they all ran to the lift. The lift door opened and was about to close and go up when they were stopped by A Delivery Man. 

 

 

"Jamm jammm Jamshinmanyo.."

 

 

"Can you press the 12th floor for me please.. Gamsa Hamida"

 

 

 

After finishing their lunch.. Ryujin had gathered the delivery plates and place it outside of her apartment door. She immediately closed the door as soon as she placed the plates on the floor.

 

 

Johnny, Seulgi and Youngwon finally arrived at the 9th floor. They dashed out of the lift and went straight to the 904 apartment unit. 

 

 

"Yeogi.. yeogi..."

 

00f131b1160eafc00daa47e4fa752c90481a84ec.png

"Igeobwa.. There's two plates. There are definitely two person in here." said Johnny.

 

 

"Some people order twice as much just to get to the minimum order for delivery.." said Youngwon.

 

 

 

"But its Seaweed soup!" exclaimed Johnny in silence. There were noises coming from the inside of the apartment. The three of them started evesdropping from the door. 

 

 

"Yah.. She is laughing..." said Seulgi.

 

 

"What if we go inside and she's just laughing?"

 

 

 

"No. What if we go inside and they are ?" uttered Youngwon.

 

 

 

Out of a sudden a delivery guy startled them, "Ermm Jogiyeoo.." making them turn to face him. 

 

 

"I just need to collect those plates." said the delivery guy. Johnny immediately smiled when he saw the man as though he had a lightbulb on his head. It was also A sign that Johnny had a genius idea. 

 

 

Inside the apartment, Ryujin was just laughing watching some variety shows on the tv as if nothing had happened. Haechan on the other hand was still tied up, mouth taped looking weak and helpless. Ryujin's laughter was interrupted when the door bell rang. 

 

 

 

"AISHHHHH...." she went to the monitor and saw the delivery guy from earlier. 

 

 

 

"Waeyo???"

 

 

 

"I'm here to collect the plate ahgasshi.."

 

 

 

"Aishhhh i put them outside.."

 

 

 

The delivery guy starts to panick but Johnny who near signalled him to say that the plates are not there. "Eopseoyo Ahgasshi.."

 

 

Ryujin had no choice but to open the door and deal with the stupidity. As soon as she opened the door, Johnny was the first one at sight. "Annyeong.."

 

 

 

"Ohhhhh yahhh yahhh... Ige bwoya.." exclaimed Ryujin pushing the door to close.

 

 

 

"Haechan is here isn't he??" Johnny was forcing the door open.

 

 

"LEE DONGHYUCK!!! screamed Seulgi from behind. Haechan heard his wife and friends. He started screaming even with the tape on his mouth. 

 

 

 

"Aniyo. He is not here. He is not here!!! Yah, you can't be doing this!" shouted Ryujin with her eyes wide opened.

 

 

The Japanese Genkan and Accessibility | Accessible Japan

"Those are Haechannie's shoes, aren't they??"

 

 

"Hyuck ah!! Lee Donghyuck!" shouted Seulgi again. Haechan rolled down from the sofa making a huge thump sound onto the floor. 

 

 

 

"Yah i told you he isn't here!!!!" screamed Ryujin still trying to push them away. But did she not realize that she is pushing the strongest man in NCT or maybe the whole universe? Its Johnny Suh for crying out loud. He pushed the door open and made Ryujin fall back crashing to the shoe cabinet.

 

 

 

Ryujin immediately run and grab a pen knife threatening everyone when everybody is now in her house. "Don't come any closer or I'll kill him!!" All of them back away for a minute when the pen knife was inches away from their faces.

 

 

"Yahh.. Urijimaaa.... I'll really kill him if you come any closer. Yaishhhhhhhtttt..." yelled Ryujin holding Haechan in front of her. The knife was pointed at his neck.

 

 

 

"Yahh Yeobo.. What do we say at times like this.. Say something!!" asked Youngwon in panic.

 

 

 

"Hyuck ah..." called Johnny unable to think straight. Seulgi for some reason was not hearing anything. She was in the dazed when she bravely approach Haechan and Ryujin. 


 

Seulgi's POV

 

Isanghada.. I've felt so strange for a while now. Why don't i feel any sense of reality? I turned around and saw my friends all crying, screaming and all trying to stop me from walking forward. I feel like it's happening to someone else. Something is wrong with me..

191223 Irene 1 - Red Velvet 레드벨벳 Psycho MV Teaser Youtube [bZG5NbC8VMI] GIF  by b... | Gfycat

"I'm not gonna die if you stab me Shin Ryujin.." said Seulgi. Seulgi felt like she shouldn't be doing this. But for some reason. She is already in front of the Pyscho. Why is she not afraid?

 

 

"Go ahead and kill me Ryujin.."

 

 

 

"Bwo??!" exclaimed Ryujin.

 

 

 

"Seulgi yahhhh..." shouted Johnny and Youngwon.

 

 

 

Am i somehow broken?? Seulgi thought in her head, "Juga bwayoo..." as she approach Ryujin closer and closer.

 

 

 

"Seulgi come back here.. Don't!!!" shouted Johnny.

 

 

 

Ryujin was staring at Seulgi. She felt like she was provoked by Seulgi. Haechan was shaking his head begging for Seulgi to not come closer.

 

 

 

In spun of an eye, Ryujin slashed the pen knife at Seulgi. Blood splurted all over causing everyone to scream. Haechan who witnessed it right in front of his eyes, forced jerk back from Ryujin's grip making her break-free from him. Johnny went straight to stop Ryujin and Youngwon immediately catch Seulgi who was about to collapse. It was too late. Seulgi had already collapsed onto the floor.

86a8bbbf1bee1c64b6d508614c55420eac851b8d.png