Actions Speaks Louder

Replay (PM 01:27)

Heart Signal Reunion Vacation

The Squad finally arrived at their Jeju-do AirBnB for the night. They had arrived later than scheduled as they had a lot of things to settle before going for their well deserved break. Haechan and Seulgi went on VLIVE earlier in the afternoon right after Seulgi’s Music Core schedule as follows;

8d12dbd8064731e7428fab5eb056c3ef23cb3c8b.jpg

For the first time in SM History. A relationship couple announcement were made via VLIVE and of course it had to be these two who made the impossible, possible.

“Dearest NCTzens/Czennies and ReVeluvs/Rubbies, Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Lee Donghyuck and I am Kang Seulgi.” greeted the two.

“We are here together today because we thought that this might be the best for all of you and we want to sincerely break the news to you via this VLIVE.”

“First of all, Congratulations Monster for winning no.1 on MuCore today.” Round of applause were heard during the VLIVE.

“Okay onto the serious news now, I will not talk around circles. Seulgi and I have been dating for quite a while and it is our 80th day today right Jagi?” Haechan turning to his side facing Seulgi.

“Eo maja.. Fans yeoreobun, we will like to sincerely apologize to all of you if we have kept it a secret and if you have felt betrayed by us.”

“We have never thought we could end up together as we have known each other for a very long time. We have always thought of each other as family. The SMTOWN Family. But things changed after me and Donghyuck met through Heart Signal.”

“If you have watched the programme, you would know how much of a gentleman Donghyuck is when it comes to protecting the noonas in the programme including me. It was only after he left the programme after our Chicago trip that made me feel.. Oh this is strange why do I have a crush on Donghyuckkie?”

“Awwwww. Really? I always had a crush on you even before this.” Teased Haechan to Seulgi. These two definitely forget that they are on LIVE.

“Yah yah.. later jaebal.. Anyways yes. Urmm it was me who fell for Haechannie charms first and I was swooned by him” said Seulgi while giggling.

“That’s her side of story Yeoreobun. For my case, I think it was back went we were both trainees under SMRookies. We were still very young and of course I was younger than her. My voice was still squeaky back then too.”

“She was singing the Christmas carol and I was the one who filmed that video guys FYI. Hahah who would have thought that my crush from 7-8 years back is now my girlfriend.”

The mood of the VLIVE was pretty pleasant as they continue to share with the fans their love story. Both fanbases were really supportive by only writing sweet comments on the chat box. There were only a few that left the session. It looks like the fans approved their relationship! With that they wrapped up the session with a last message to their fans.

“Once again, Fans yeoreobun, thank you for supporting us and our group all this while and really really really sorry if we took a long time to announced the news to all of you. Donghyuck and I will continue to work hard on our activities after our break.”

“Majayo.. We will come back and present to all you a better side of us soon. Thank you for watching this surprise VLIVE and keep rooting for us. Czennies Gomawoyo..Saranghamida!!”

“Rubbiess too gomawoyoo. Saranghae!!!”


 

Last night, at the 10th floor dorm after the meeting with Lee Soo Man Sajangnim. Jaehyun was lying down on the bed in his room thinking of how he should break the news to the fans. Jaehyun is a little timid compared to the other members. He keeps a lot of things to himself as he doesn’t like to burden others by sharing them. Jungwoo who was in the room packing for their Jeju trip, look at his roommate and asked;

“Hyung.. Neo Gwenchana?”

“Eo..”

“Jungwoo yah..”

“Eo wae hyung?”

……

…..

“Everything will be okay right?”

“Yah.. Hyung.. Yun-ha noona works in the same industry as us. Things will be better. For both of you. Look Hyung. You love her right?”

“With all my life.”

“Geurojii.. Love will help you along the way. Don’t worry so much okay.” Advised Jungwoo convincing Jaehyun.

“Geurae.. Yun-ha deserved the best and I will try to give her the best.” Answered Jaehyun.

He then started writing a letter. He poured his feelings onto it and before posting it on his personal Instagram. He send a text to Yun-ha saying.

“Yun-ha yah. It’s time for people to know about us. I love you so much and I’ll see you tomorrow alright. Goodbam”.

f0866d0c27f95fafb721acaa61948c38689ecc44.jpgf046cc42646a1be40105210be6ed1283d521980c.jpgfadaada667cc73e83f206011b4026eddce26926a.jpg

In a matter of minutes, people started commenting on Jaehyun’s Instagram post. Most of them were nice comments from fans. The NCT Members all came to his room and congratulate him.

Yun-ha who received the message and notification from her boyfriend texted him back saying. “Gomawo Yuno sshi. Jaraesso.. I’ll see you tomorrow too okay. Saranghantago..” While smiling from ear to ear. She obviously was unable to sleep after seeing that post from Jaehyun. She felt special and she was as happy as a dancing queen. Seeing how Jaehyun had muster up his courage to reveal their relationship. It must have took him a lot of balls to post it on social media especially when you can count with one hand on how many times he post on his Instagram feed.


 

Back at Jeju-do. All of them had decided to stay in and call it a night. A lot has happened and they wanted to freshened up before they start their activity tomorrow. The squad will be in Jeju-do for a week. They deserved this break. Youngwon was still up though when the other turned their nap to a deep sleep. She decided to have some chamomile tea at midnight due to her insomnia.

boy gifs, hug gifs, love gifs, couple gifs, closeness gifs, together gifs, movies gifs, behind gifs, cuddle gifs, black gifs, girlfriend gifs, girl gifs, kitchen gifs, white gifs, black and white gifs, boyfriend gifs

"Hey, bubba." Youngwon smiled as she felt Johnny's arms wrap around her waist from behind and his nose nuzzle on her neck. His hoarse voice made Youngwon shiver lightly, but luckily he was too sleepy to notice that.

"Did you nap alright?" Youngwon rested the bowl on the kitchen's counter putting her hands on top of Johnny and leaning against his chest. He nodded slowly as he planted butterfly kisses on her shoulders.

Youngwon smiled at Johnny gentle touches and turned around to look at him. He had his eyes slightly puffed once he had just woke up and his bed hair sticking everywhere making her giggle. Youngwon reached to run her fingers through Johnny’s soft hair and he sighed satisfied leaning into her touch.

"I made some tea." Youngwon noticed Johnny wrinkled his nose softly making a face at her words and pulling her to his embrace to bury his face on Youngwon's neck again. She laughed at his behavior and his back tenderly as he clinged onto her.

"I know you don't like it, but you need should try drinking it for a change. Maybe those headaches you've been having are because of all the caffeine you've been drinking." Said Youngwon.

"Oh no. Don't blame my coffee for it, it did nothing... I just needed to sleep and YOU." Youngwon moved her head to face Johnny narrowing her eyes as Johnny looked back at her with a cute pout. She couldn’t fight the smile that appeared on her lips, so Youngwon then tiptoed to peck his pout softly.

“Youngho yah...”

“Mmm.”

“Gomawo..”

“Thank you for taking legal actions for the sasaengs that attacked me and for reporting the malicious comments. I was so scared when Dispatch released that article about us. Especially about our relationship during your predebut days. It must have been hard for you. Lee Sajang must have been furious. I remember when he told us to broke it off before.”

“Hey hey.. Youngwon ah. Everything is okay now.”

Johnny had released a statement through SM Entertainment as follows:

b5c854cde5f779e60be0c47625f4b6993a7a3107.jpgd11dcafd98b0d9ee43489fe7e373a934784e9950.jpg

Things were getting out of hand recently so Johnny concluded and had asked Lee Soo Man Sajangnim’s permission to release a statement under the label. In fact, with Johnny’s statement. He had not only saved his relationship with Youngwon but it also help ease Youngwon’s weight on her shoulder. The Sasaengs won’t be harassing her anymore and she could just move forward with her life now.


 

“Now let’s go back to bed bubba.” Said Johnny.

“I’ll be there with popcorn in a minute so we can finish that series (Its Okay to Not Be Okay) we were watching earlier.” Youngwon gently pushed Johnny’s shoulder turning back to the sink, but before she could do it, Youngwon felt Johnny’s hands on the back side of her thighs lifting her up so she were sitting on the counter. Youngwon looked at Johnny not surprised to see a wide grin on his lips.

“Suh Youngho…”

“Youngwonnnnniee”

“Uhm… I’d much prefer to stay like this.” Johnny wrapped his arms around Youngwon’s waist and leaned to kiss her slowly.

Youngwon let a small sigh of content slip out as she followed her boyfriend’s lips lead resting her hands on his chest. Johnny held Youngwon’s jaw carefully as he kissed her tenderly in a way that made Youngwon’s heart about to burst. After a while Johnny pulled away and rested his forehead against Youngwon’s smiling widely as her stared at her red lips knowing his were not any different than hers.

“I’ll quit coffee for today if you let me kiss you like this every time I feel like drinking.” Youngwon chuckled running her thumb against Johnny’s lower lip.

“You should quit it forever then.”


YASSSSSS all those scandals have been put to rest. Now its time to have fun in Jeju-do!