PUBG VR

Replay (PM 01:27)

All the four couples had freshened up and ready for a new activity. They head over to the Sumokwon Playbox VR for a fun gaming experience. Playbox VR offers various 4D games including a roller coaster experience if you’re not a fan of the real one. It is located on the second and third floor of the building.

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

“Wah ige wanjeon chowa.. Noona you know what I like best!” said Haechan to Young-won while skipping with joy. Seulgi who was holding his hand were also skipping as she had no choice. HAHA Cute.


The squad then head over straight to the second floor to purchase tickets. They chose the PUBG VR as all of them knew how to play it on their mobiles and computers. They went to change into their costumes and gathered again at the game room to start the match. They decided to do a Girls Vs Boys round for a change. It’s much fun to fight with your significant other than teaming up with them sometimes.

“3..

2….

1….

Start!” said the Game Master.

ce967593648431e5d453f07f6609b0a109f89ceb.pngc1d52dc25337c97faeebbb8d73250b26696f5f9b.png

They look ridiculous playing the game. Haechan and Yun-ha were screaming and yelling while trying to kill each other. Johnny and Jaehyun went all silent trying to kill their opponent quietly.

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

While Jungwoo on the other hand was being all gentleman calling Youngjae’s name. “Jagi neo eodiyaa.. Come here I’ll reload your bullets. Do you know how to do it?” Jungwoo lied. He wanted to knock Youngjae down to be honest.

“Yah shikereoo.. Don’t trick me!” answered Youngjae.

“OMG THIS THING IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE.” Exclaimed Youngwon whose head was already spinning, due to the motion sickness the VR was giving her. Seulgi was sticking nearby as she too couldn’t stand it.


Without them knowing, Johnny and Jaehyun had already sneaked behind them and shot them with a freaking AWP!

237d8e847129b1d03642377a416ca038b50509fb.png5b53f313f971f4d88d8043c1456ad14468eeaeaf.png

“YAHHHHHHHH.. MICHEOSEOO.. I’m your girlfriend you MOTHERRRRR****” yelled Youngwon making Johnny laugh.

“Mianhae baby.. Next time I’ll be careful. NOT! AHAHAHAHAH” replied Johnny laughing. He then high five Jaehyun in the game.

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

Now it was the Boys vs Yun-ha-Youngjae. The girls were outnumbered but it wasn’t stopping them from attempting to win the game. Yun-ha spotted Jaehyun from a distance. She was smirking before she took her shot. BAM!

Image from EllieKwon엘리권7aeff269241be07a68a367fa9f800c0e773ad885.png

“JUGEOO shhhhiiiiii… ASSA!” yelled Yun-ha. Jaehyun immediately took out his VR goggles angrily. He wasn’t mad at his girlfriend. He is just competitive.

“Yah illuwabwa Loser hahahahah..” said Seulgi booing Jaehyun who was approaching them at the side bench.

“Yah Neo jugulae? I let her win okay.” Denied Jaehyun.

“Shut up! It was obvious you were caught off guard. How does it feel now getting killed from behind huh.. it up bro.” said Seulgi still teasing Jaehyun. Youngwon was still dizzy from the game that she just chuckled looking at the two bickering.

“3 vs 2. Let’s see who will win this round.” Said Jaehyun.

“What? Are we playing more after this? I can’t. I can’t. I might vomit. Uwoooo” said Youngwon still burping from just now. Those who are not used to playing VR will definitely experience the side effects of motion sickness.

“No more please. I hope the guys win though.” Said Seulgi making Young-won turned to her.

“Aniya.. I’m not siding with them. But knowing Haechannie. He probably is having that mad adrenaline rush right now because not just he’s drunk. If he loses this game, he might screw everyone up. That’s how competitive he is.” Seulgi commented.

“I know right?” Jaehyun agreed.

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

Just in time, Johnny shot Yun-ha who was hiding behind a rock leaving Youngjae the only girl standing. Soon after Yun-ha’s death, Haechan headshot Youngjae who was in her prone stance. With that, the boys won the PUBG VR match. They cheered noisily as though they won the World Cup. Yun-ha who was frustrated that she was killed walked to Johnny and said. “You coward,” while laughing.

“Yah yah.. Wanna rematch?” provoked Johnny playfully nudging Yun-ha with his shoulders.

“Okay call!” said Yun-ha pushing him back but was stopped by Jaehyun.

“Okay kids, that’s enough for today. Look around you please before you suggest something.” Said Jaehyun making the two stop their banter. Haechannie’s face was flushed with sweat and redness. First of all he is drunk. Second, he played like mad during the battle. Seulgi helped him wipe off his sweat with a napkin and gave him water.

“Wahhhh neomu shiwonhadaaaaaa.. Gomawo baby.” Uttered Haechan thanking Seulgi.

“Shall we go for dessert?” Youngjae suggested.

“TTOOO??!!!!!!” Jungwoo exclaimed.