Pillow Talks

Replay (PM 01:27)

Drunk Haechan immediately crashed onto his bed without changing into his pjs for the night. Seulgi and Jaehyun who was helping him walk since they arrived, just shook their heads looking at the maknae. After putting the big baby to bed, they went down to the kitchen to get some drinks where Yun-ha and Youngjae were at. Johnny, Jungwoo and Youngwon had went up to their rooms earlier. Youngwon must have been real tired today. She slept throughout the 40-minute drive from Sumokwon, she was zombified.

Jaehyun and the three girls decided to do a second round of late-night snacking with Shin ramyun and some soju. If they get wasted, at least they were safely home. What’s the worst that could happen right? Yun-ha had volunteered to cook the Yun-ha's ramyun. She had added a few slices of eomuk, 4 boiled eggs to it. One for each of the squad and some ddeok turning the dish into Rabbokki. It made Youngjae drool as it looks super duper appetizing. Well she didn't eat much earlier so she was feeling kind of hungry.

rabokki.jpg?w=800

“Yeokshhiii.. Kim Yun-ha JJJANG.. Everybody Paksu..” said Youngjae clapping with the other two. They tried to keep their sound to the minimum as they didn’t want to disturb the rest. Jaehyun had set the table in the living room that they will be eating at. Seulgi pop some soju bottles from their Airbnb fridge and supper was served.


 

 “Youngjae ah, are you feeling better now?” asked Seulgi half closing her eyes.

 

“Eo.. but I still want fluffy pancakes. I should have just gotten it just now. Aishhh Kim Jungwoo... Why did I get the Ddong Bbang again?” answered Youngjae.

 

“Because you’re Pabo ahahahaha..” teased Yun-ha. Jaehyun on the other hand was just rubbing his girlfriend back because he knew Yun-ha was slightly drunk.

 

They were just chatting happily and slurping their noodles getting a little tipsy when suddenly Kang Seulgi surprised them with a question that left them speechless. “Yedeora.. what do you think about having a baby at a young age?”

 

Jaehyun, Yun-ha and Youngjae were now sitting up straight after hearing Seulgi’s question. They looked at each other and tried to figure out why this question was raised.

 

“Yahh.. Kang Seulgi.. Did you and Hyuck???” asked Jaehyun concerned.

 

“Eo.” Seulgi answered short.

 

“Jinjja?!” asked Yun-ha shocked.

 

“HEOL.” Exclaimed Youngjae in disbelief.

 

“You didn’t use protection??” asked Jaehyun again.

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“Bwoya Eonnie.. are you serious right now? I can’t tell if you’re joking.” Said Yun-ha still understanding the situation. If this is for real, man.. this is serious and the couple might get into trouble with their label, SM. Jaehyun stood up and was about to head to Haechan’s room to wake him up but was stopped by Seulgi.

 

“Yuno.. I’m not pregnant though.” said Seulgi holding Jaehyun’s arm. Yun-ha who saw the gesture, tried to keep calm. Youngjae was also holding Yun-ha back because she knew Yun-ha would have flipped if she lost her cool.

873244b3de4d7ce592e65182bca8a160c57d6eb1.gifv

 

“Yahh you almost gave me a heart attack!” said Jaehyun now sitting back down with them.

 

“Eonnie, what was that man.. You got us worried for nothing.” Said Yun-ha slightly annoyed.

 

“Ani… I was just asking. Cause like what if? What if, one day we make a mistake and.. and.. You know.. Baby. Boom!” mumbled Seulgi again with her face blushing pink. From there, they knew that Seulgi was completely wasted. She did downed around 10 shots of soju. Thank god they were home.


 

“I think having a baby is okay but yah, are you ready to leave everything behind? I don’t think Hyuck is ready to be a father. Just look at him now. He is still a baby himself.” Said Jaehyun honest.

 

“I know right.. Even us, I don’t think we are ready for a baby too. Like we haven’t live life to the fullest as well. Plus we were just recently in love. There is still so much to learn about each other. Eonnie, you gotta pace yourself when you’re in a relationship. Don’t rush into things.” Advised Yun-ha to Seulgi.

 

“As much as how I wish to have a baby with my BabyWoo now. I think it won’t be fair for me to let Jungwoo leave his passion for Performing just for me. His happiness is my happiness too. Love is all about patience.” Uttered Youngjae.

 

“Isn’t that the line from ‘It’s Okay not To Be Okay’?” asked Yun-ha.

 

“Eo.. Jjang itji?”

 

“Aigoooo..” Yun-ha sighed.

Image

“Having said that. I think we are all adults and it’s okay to have fun but I think let’s respect each other as well. Keep our relationship modest and yes like what Youngjae said. Love is all about patience.”

 

“If one day, really one day.. I know this won’t happen so soon. Yun-ha is ready to have a baby. I’m willing to leave everything behind because that’s how much I love her.” Said Jaehyun putting his arms around Yun-ha who was blushing.

 

“Awwwww. But Yahhh! Don’t make me sound like the cheeky one. You’re the ert. Aishhh” said Yun-ha playfully giving Jaehyun a soft slap on his red cheeks.

 

“Sssssssshhhh.. I won’t tell anyone what we did behind closed doors.” Whispered Jaehyun at Yun-ha’s ear.

 

“Okayyyyyyyyyyy.. I am not witnessing all this flirting aigoo. I’m gonna head up and sleep. Don’t worry I’ll keep my V-JAY-JAY protected tonight. Hyuck is dead asleep anyways. Hahahah. Goodbam yedora. Gomawo for the advices. Mani mani Saranghae” Said Seulgi making a heart shape gesture over her drunk head. 

 

“I’m gonna head up too. Mian.. Yall can spend some alone time together while washing the dishes okay. Yun-Yun couple Hwaiting! Stay protected!” said Youngjae signalling to Jaehyun.

Im Watching Watch You GIF - ImWatching WatchYou EyesOnYou GIFs


 

It was almost 1 in the morning when finally Yun-Yun couple ended cleaning up the dishes. Jaehyun looked over to Yun-ha who were keeping the left over Rabbokki in the refrigerator. He slowly came behind her and scooped her up bride-style. Yun-ha was already exhausted to fight back so she just allow Jaehyun to do whatever.

 

“Yuno.. I am not having a baby with you today. Its either you put me down now or you’re sleeping at the couch today.” Said Yun-ha.

 

“Arasso arasso.. sheessssshhh.. You’re so cute when you’re angy..” said Jaehyun booping Yun-ha’s nose with a kiss.

black and white love GIF