No Choice

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Kim Yunha come home now!”

 

 

“What do you want Oppa.. I’m busy.. I’m at work..”

 

 

 

“I don’t ing care. Come back now. Or you won’t see Eomma anymore.”

 

 

 

“Don’t you dare touch my mother!” yelled Yunha on the phone.

 

 

Yunha quickly pack her bag and shut down her computer. As she was about to leave her studio, Jaehyun had knocked on her door. Yunha looked up and saw her fiancé standing at the door. She was bawling her eyes out as soon as she made eye contact with Jaehyun.

 

 

“Yuno yahhh…”

 

 

 

“Wae waeee.. Yunha what happened? Why are you crying…”

 

 

 

“Nae Oppa neun.. I don’t know…”

 

 

 

“I don’t know what he has done now. But he called me earlier and threatened me to come back home now if not I won’t be able to see Eomma anymore.”

 

 

 

“Is this your eldest brother??”

 

 

 

“Maja… Eotteoke Yuno yahh. I’m so worried and scared..”

 

 

“Iltanneun.. calm down.. Let’s go to my car.. I’ll accompany you to your house.. Everything will be alright trust me..”


 

They arrived at Yunha’s parents house and stood there her eldest brother with a few documents laid on the table. Yunha rush over to her crying mother. Her mother was all weak and heartbroken. She was sitting next to her clothes and carrier scattered across the room.

 

 

“Good.. Finally You came home. I guess the next time I have to threaten you using Eomma’s name and then you will come over.. I see you brought your fiancé along as well.. Oh Annyeong Jaehyun sshi..” Jaehyun forced a bow to greet his brother in law.

 

 

“Now.. Sign the documents.” Said Yang Chi, Yunha’s brother throwing the documents to her face.

22 Gifs That Perfectly Explain What It's Like To Have Siblings - Simplemost

“What's your problem!! What documents are those?” yelled Yunha.

 

 

Yunha pick up and read the documents that had fell on the floor below her. The documents were consist of the Sales Contract for Purchase & Sale of Real Estate.

 

 

It turns out that her useless brother is selling her parent’s house that Yunha worked so hard for to finish paying the lease. Yang Chi had found a buyer that offered a huge sum of money purchasing the house. It also stated that the profits for selling the house will be credited to Kim Yang Chi’s account. Mrs Kim, her mother had endorsed her stamp as the first owner and all its left is Yunha’s signature to complete the whole agreement.

 

 

“Oppa Micheoseo???!!” shouted Yunha. Jaehyun who was still standing near the door felt real terrible seeing his fiancée go through all of this.

 

 

“BWO?!! I needed money. You won’t give it to me when I asked you nicely. It wasn’t that hard to find Eomma’s stamp in her room.”

 

 

“What the do you need all this money for?? Gambling? Loan sharks? Why do keep on doing this Oppa.. Waeeeeee?!!”

 

 

“Since Aboji passed away you had never once help me when I needed you. Not a single cent was given to me for college. I had to suffer working multiple part time jobs to make ends meet before securing myself a permanent job. Where were you??!!!”

 

 

“You blame Yunhee Eonnie for being irresponsible when she got pregnant before marriage. You made her an excuse of not contributing to the family. Yes she was a burden but at least she wasn’t trash enough to abandoned her own mother!!”

Angry Crying GIFs | Tenor

“Where is the humanity in you! How could you throw your own mother out of the house! ITS HER HOUSE!!! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!! SSEUREGIII!” Yunha screamed while crying almost losing her voice.

 

 

“I DIDN’T THROW HER OUT.. SHE STAMPED IT HERSELF!” Lied Yang Chi.

 

 

“ING LIAR. YOU THINK I’M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT.. What are you going to do if I don’t sign the document? I’m gonna make sure you won’t get a single cent Oppa.” Exclaimed Yunha.

 

 

“Yunha yah…” sighed Mrs. Kim.

 

 

“Eomma jaebal.. Don’t make me do it. Why do you always give face to him.” Said Yunha looking at her mother.

 

 

“Yunha yahh you don’t want to see your brother going to jail right?” uttered Mrs Kim.

 

 

“Bwo??!!!”

 

 

“Your brother took up a loan from the bank and he was not able to pay them back in time because he got scammed for his business. He has no one to ask for help Yunha except for us.” Explained Mrs. Kim.

 

 

 

“And only now he consider us family?? Eomma.. even when he is about to throw you out of the house, you are still siding with him?? What is wrong with you…”

 

 

“ARE YOU GOING TO SIGN IT OR NOT???!!!” yelled Yang Chi.

 

 

“Over my dead body.” Answered Yunha. Hearing her response, Yang Chi took out a knife from his pocket and was about to target Yunha or his mother but was interrupted by Jaehyun.

Hurt!cas GIF | Gfycat

Jaehyun suffered a cut on his face when he jumped right in front to protect the ladies.

 

 

 

“YUNO YAHHH..” screamed Yunha worried.

 

 

“Gwenchana??? Mianhae Yuno yah..” Jaehyun signalled that he was alright. Nope he wasnt. He was bleeding.

 

 

“OPPA MICHEOSEOOOO!! Are you out of your mind?”

 

 

“SIGN IT OR MORE PEOPLE WILL BE INJURED.. INCLUDING EOMMA..”

 

 

“Arasso arasso.. I’ll sign it Jeezzzz..”

 

 

“Yunha yah andwaee.. You shouldn’t give in to him. Hyung please leave when I’m still nice or I’ll call the police to lock you up.” Said Jaehyun grasping his fist tightly about to throw a punch to Yang Chi.

 

 

“YOU DARE!!!” yelled Yang Chi pointing the knife to Jaehyun.

 

 

“Ani ani.. Yuno yah.. Hajimaaa. “ said Yunha shaking her head to Jaehyun while calming him down. Yunha had no choice but to sign and endorse the document. As soon as Yunha finished endorsing the document, Yang Chi had snatched it from her and began giving kisses to the document like a lunatic. Michin ssaeki.

 

 

“Gomapta.. now I want all of you get out of the house this instant! NAGA.. NAGA HANIKKKA!!!”

 

 

Yunha collected her mother’s clothes that was scattered on the floor and pack it in the carrier. Jaehyun was helping his mother in law stand up from her spot and assisted her to the door. Yang Chi didn’t even bat an eye looking at his mother who was crying and limping. Heartless human being.

 

 

As they exit the apartment, Jaehyun suggested they go back to their couple house. Yunha nodded and agreed to it. Mrs Kim was weak and helpless. She passed out the moment they entered the car.


 

At YunYun’s Apartment.

 

 

Jaehyun had piggyback his mother in law on his back and put her to bed at the guest room next to theirs on the second floor. Yunha unpacked her mother’s clothes in the closet. Both of them settle down in the living room after finishing their business on the second level.

 

 

Yunha was looking at Jaehyun face and immediately she walked to the kitchen and open the kitchen cabinet to find the first aid box. She then went back to living room to take care of Jaehyun’s wound.

 

 

“Mianhae Yuno yahh.. You shouldn’t have witness and experience all this nonsense. My family is a mess.” Mumbled Yunha while cleaning the cut on Jaehyun’s face. Jaehyun was trying his best to not flinch in pain.

 

 

“I’m fine.. It’s just a cut. Hey how about you??” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“I wasn’t injured thanks to you. Thank you for protecting my mother and me. You could have died you know..” thanked Yunha.

 

 

“If risking my life is better than losing Eommonim and you. Its worth it. I think I’ve lived long enough hahahah..”

 

 

“Yah quit joking.. I’m serious.”

 

 

“Ani.. I’m serious too.”

 

 

“Geurae.. I’m thankful to have you with me.. Aigoooo now what am I going to do.. Eomma has no house to stay in now.”

 

 

“Eommonim can stay with us..” suggested Jaehyun.

 

 

“Are you okay with that??”

 

 

“Why not.. She is my mother too.. I mean soon. We have an extra room so why not right?”

 

 

“Right.. But Yuno yah.. this house is supposed to be our wedding house. It will get crowded once my sister is back with her children from her in laws’ house. Did you forget that she stays with Eomma? Also, Our house is not big enough to shelter everyone Yuno yah. And we won’t have our privacy.” Explained Yunha.

 

 

“Ahhhh mataaa.. Aigooo..” sighed Jaehyun.

 

 

“How long will your sister be at her in laws?”

 

 

“Hmmm… if I’m not wrong she said she will come back home a week before our wedding.” Answered Yunha.

 

 

“So that’s like 3 weeks from now, Omo omo..” panicked Jaehyun

 

 

“I know right.. how do we even find a house that fast for them.. It even took us a long time to find our own house.” Said Yunha.

 

 

“Gwenchana, I’ll see what I can do to help..” said Jaehyun Yunha head.

 

 

“Gomawo baby.. But Yahh then what about your face.. How are you gonna continue filming with that cut on your face.. plus it will definitely leave a scar.”

 

 

“Molla.. it’ll be my new charming point then..”

8:13am — 200325 weekly idol — jaehyun

“Oh my god.. you’re so annoying….” :')