I'll be with You

Replay (PM 01:27)

The next day.. Haechan and Seulgi went back home to Seulgi House. They have registered their marriage at the Seoul City Hall today and Haechan will be staying with Seulgi from today onwards till their wedding day. He had parked his luggages at the corner while Seulgi walks away to her room just ignoring his existence. She doesn't have any comments to say about the marriage registration and about Haechan moving in. Haechan can do whatever he wants for all she care. Forced marriage? Fine. Forced to stay with each other? Fine. But if Haechan expects her to treat him the same way like before. No.

 

 

"Seulgi.." called Haechan trying to gain Seulgi's attention. 

 

 

"Wae?"

 

 

"Let's talk for a while.."

 

 

"What is there to talk about?"

 

 

"Seulgi stop it already. Give me a chance to say something. At least as your baby father."

 

 

"Baby's father??? Who are you trying to claim the baby is yours? What makes you think that i'm keeping the baby. I don't want it. After everything i've been through.. I really don't want to keep it. Especially when its your baby.. "

 

 

"Seulgi please don't be like this."

 

 

"Be like what Hyuck? Be like what?"

 

 

"Do you think i'm being unreasonable? I'm not unreasonable.. I'm just being rationale. Think about it Hyuck. We've been through this situation before. Where did it lead us? A miscarriage. Remember?"

 

 

"I know.."

 

 

"Then?"

 

 

"You still want me to keep the baby? Hell no. Especially when my husband is not actually in love with me."

 

 

"What makes you say that Seulgi.. I love you.. As my wife."

 

 

"Don't lie Hyuck.. If you did. You wouldn't have broke up with me in the first place. Yeah we both agreed on it. But thats because we wanted to focus on our future. But then you suddenly fell in love again! Not with me. With another woman. Shin Ryujin!"

 

 

"I did. And i'm sorry. I did fell for Ryujin. I care for her."

 

 

 

"Then what is the point of this conversation then? This whole marriage thing.. Why do we need this?"

 

 

 

"Because of our love and our baby. I've said this so many times that I love you and i want to take responsibility of what i've did. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!" exclaimed Haechan raising his voice.

 

 

 

"Do not raise your voice to me Donghyuck. I am still older than you." said Seulgi teary eyed.

 

 

 

"I wish i could believe whatever you said. But i'm sorry, the more i hear you say you love me.. The more i feel that its a lie." said Seulgi.

 

 

 

"I'm not lying Seulgi. I do love you.."

 

 

 

"Lee Donghyuck.. This is not how you loved a woman. I can't believe or trust anything you say until you resolve your problem. Jeezz you are mad. I'm done talking to you. Screw this pregnancy.. screw this marriage.. Screw you.." said Seulgi getting up from the sofa and walking to her room now for real.

 

 

 

"Seulgi please.." said Haechan as he watch Seulgi ignore him.

Haechan Vlive ©️awesongie in 2020 | Nct 127, Nct, Boyfriend material

"AISHHHHHHHHHTTT.."

 

 

Haechan grabbed his phone, car keys and went out. He slammed the door so hard that it made Seulgi jumped in her room. Seulgi was crying. What just happened? Haechan is now legally her husband and Haechan had expressed that he still loves her. But why does it feel like he is lying? That is so toxic. 


 

 

Haechan's POV

 

Haechan had went to meet up with Jungwoo at a cafe and bar. He needed someone to talk to who is neutral and able to understand him. Jungwoo was the best candidate for it since others will just put the blame on him and definitely back Seulgi up.

 

 

 

"Yah Lee Haechan.. How long do you plan to keep it from her? Its time to tell Seulgi noona the truth and end it with Ryujin."

 

 

 

"The moment Seulgi finds out, its over. She will definitely demand a divorce for sure and she won't want to keep the baby. I can't tell her."

 

 

 

"I can't imagine a life without Seulgi.. Hyung.."

 

 

 

"Then end it with Ryujin as soon as possible." said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Forget it.. You'd never understand.."

 

 

 

"What's so complicated Haechan.. Just leave Ryujin. Its just a fling isn't it? So what is holding you back. Is it so hard for you to say BYE BYE.."

 

 

 

"Hyung.. When i'm with Ryujin.. I feel alive.. My creativty gets going.. I get inspired. I'm fond of her and cherish her. Sarang hyung. Sarang."

 

 

 

"Then what about Seulgi Noona?"

 

 

 

"Naturally, i love her too. In fact, i love her first."

 

 

 

"Bwoya geugaeee.. What gibberish are you talking about Lee Haechan." exclaimed Jungwoo shocked to hear Haechan's confession.

 

 

 

"The human heart doesn't feel just one emotion Hyung.. You don't stop loving just because you have one person on your side. My love for Seulgi and my love for Ryujin are different. What drives me mad is.."

 

 

 

"That i love them both at the same time.." expressed Haechan in frustration.

 

 

 

"Jjam na.. Yah Michin neom What insanity is that??!  Yah.. How could you love two people at the same time?"

 

 

 

"Don't you think you're shameless?" asked Jungwoo annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"You dont understand, do you? You wonder how that's possible, right??? But you don't know it until you've experienced it." 

 

 

 

"My heart is sincere to them both." said Haechan.

 

 

 

"Geuraeseoooo.. Will you keep this going?"

 

 

 

"Eo..."

 

 

"Haechan ahhhh.." said Jungwoo when Haechan stood up from his seat and walk away after paying for the meal.

NCT — Cherry Bomb 🍒💣 // MV ; Close-Ups


 

At Ryujin's house

 

Ryujin was doing her normal skincare routine before going to bed when Haechan walk into the room and hugged her from beind.

 

 

 

"Oh Oppa waseo??" said the overly affectionate Ryujin.

 

 

 

"Mmm..." answered Haechan as he lets go of her and walks over to Ryujin's super single bed. Ryujin just stared at Haechan following his movements. Her stare was filled with some sort of intentions that only she knows. Haechan takes off his denim jacket and throw it on to the floor. He then looked over at Ryujin who was still looking at him but now smiling seductively.

 

 

 

"Do you think i'm doing the right thing Ryu?" said Haechan staring at the ceiling.

 

 

 

"Yeah... Seulgi eonnie is pregnant so being married to her is the right thing to do.. You don't want the baby to be an orphan."

 

 

 

"I will still be with You.. I love you the same eventhough i have to share you now. Don't worry."

 

 

 

"Don't overwork yourself either. I'm worried you might lose your health juggling things." said Ryujin as she began ing her robe, taking it off slowly, leaving only her translucent night gown visible.

25d15cea7b3004414dd39bfc5033e0d12c577403.png

She walks over to the another side of the bed and got under covers. Haechan hovered his arm over Ryujin shoulders making her scoot closer to him. Her hand slowly finding Haechan's side and cuddling it. Ryujin rested her head on Haechan's chest. She finds comfort being with Haechan like this.

 

 

 

"Mianhae oppa.. for doubting and pressuring you. Thinking that my love was only one sided."

 

 

 

"I think its because i love you too much.. You know how depressed i was before that i wanted to kill myself." said Ryujin Haechan's face lovingly.

 

 

 

"I guess i wanted to check how much you love me.." said Ryujin staring into Haechan's eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Hey... Gwenchana.. I'll be with You.." said Haechan when he got tamed looking into her eyes. He was about to kiss Ryujin when she pulled back at the last minute and paused.

 

 

 

Ryujin definitely had hidden intentions behind why she stayed alongside Haechan. Even after knowing that Haechan was going to be a father to Seulgi's child. Of course she knew, Haechan will not leave pregnant Seulgi alone. She didn't care if Haechan was going to be married. Haechan will never leave Ryujin hanging too.

 

 

Once, Ryujin attempted to kill herself few days after Yunha and Jaehyun's wedding. She swallowed multiple sleeping pills because she was pretending to be depressed and wanted Haechan's attention. Bamm overdosed. Thankfully Haechan was around at that time and was quick to bring her to the hospital. What an act she had staged. She could have died but anything for Haechan's attention right?? Guess what? She got it. -______-

 

 

She knew Haechan had infatuation for her due to the time they spent together for his needs. She used that to blackmail Haechan so she could be with him forever. Even if she was just an option. She was determind to stay with what she had started. 

 

 

Haechan and Ryujin also had fan shippers all over social media which led their names to rise to popularity. It has help Itzy's branding and it had actually overshadowed other rookie girl groups.

 

 

 

After that short but full of fakery pause, Ryujin went ahead and kissed Haechan when he had already close his eyes. The kiss began aggresive and led to Haechan spending the night at Ryujin house.

Best Claire Makes GIFs | Gfycat


p.s i feel like saying the word. "Men are trash" after writing this chapter. 😭