Babaamm

Replay (PM 01:27)

Just Another day in Seoul

 

 

“Yeobosaeyo..”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

 

“Eo eo..Yeobeosaeyo..” answered Yunha. Jaehyun who was next to her asked her who it was. Yunha told him to shush for a minute while she talks.

 

 

 

 “Eo Jungwoo ah wae?” said Yunha. Jaehyun was shocked upon hearing that it was Jungwoo.

 

 

 

 

“Are you free right now?”

 

 

 

“Jigeumiya??? I’m at Gangnam with Jaehyun. What’s wrong?”

 

 

 

Geurae gunaaa.. Mmmmm. Can we meet?”

 

 

 

“Ehhhh???!! Wae? Jungwoo ah jakanman. Let me put my phone on speaker..” answered Yunha while explaining to Jaehyun that she will be putting her phone on speaker.

 

 

 

“Eo Jungwoo ah.. Yahh Neol gwenchana??? Is there something wrong? Wae kkapjagi..” asked Yunha.

 

 

“I’ll tell you went we meet..”

 

 

“Yah.. tell us now.. we are getting worried.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

“Ani Hyung.. I don’t know if I can express it well on the phone but can we please just meet.”

 

 

 

“Aigooooooo yah.. Jungwoo what’s going on.. Does Youngjae knows about this?”

 

 

 

“Yes. But don’t call her. Let’s just meet up and we’ll talk about it.”

 

 

 

“WHAT? Why?? Oh my god you’re making me more curious.” Said Yunha. She and Jaehyun kept second guessing but everything just didn’t add up. The fact that Jungwoo called her instead of Jaehyun just meant something is up. They are getting worried every single minute.

 

 

“Geurae, we will go over to you. Send us your location.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

“Arasso.. I’ll kakao you. Ittabwa..”

 

 

After putting down the phone with Jungwoo, Yunha and Jaehyun made their way from their Gangnam café date to the location that Jungwoo had sent. It was at Insadong.


 

 

Buried down one of the many alleys that make up the back streets of Insadong is a quaint little tea house that appears almost forgotten. Its exterior is not particularly impressive, nor does it do much to advertise itself. It’s not until you are standing in front of the entrance that you notice the small wooden sign that reads – Shin Old Tea House.

shin-old-tea-house-insadong-신옛찻집

Yunha and Jaehyun pulled the door open and a bell alerts the shop owner that two customers have arrived. The sweet Ahjumma smiles at them, they were her only guests on this chilly afternoon. She invites them to take off their shoes. Yunha and Jaehyun had leave them on the concrete ground and step up unto the creaky wooden floors.

 

 

Inside it is a warm repose from Seoul’s monsoon season streets.

 

 

“Bwoya… I thought he is already here. Turns out we are the only ones here.” complained Yunha.

 

 

They plop themselves down on a bright silk pillows in front of a rustic table that sits just a few inches off the ground. Yunha’s eyes wander in all directions. There were colourful tapestries, ceramic teapots, a goldfish swimming in a tank, a large wooden chest, hanging lamps, beaded space dividers, a quirky frog sculpture, and more pillows and more knick-knacks.

 

 

Between the dim lighting and the heated floors, it’s difficult not to sink back into the cozy space.

interior-design-tea-house

While they are still gazing at their surroundings and making mental notes of wallpaper designs and pillow patterns, the Ahjumma returns with a menu.

 

 

Ice teas and hot teas, citrous and sweet. Each item listed sounds more enticing than the next. Yunha had order the plum tea off the menu, and Jaehyun opts for the Chrysanthemum tea.

 

 

Their sweet beverages are accompanied by sticky rice cakes and puffed rice. It’s been a while since they have enjoyed a single rice cake since Chuseok, but somehow Yunha kind of loved it paired with her sweet plum tea. The combination is just right she said.

sticky-rice-cakes-puffed-rice-cakes

The ambiance is so serene that Yunha and Jaehyun finds themselves whispering and trying to laugh quietly even though no one is listening to them and there is no one to disrupt.

 

 

This was their first Fiancè and Fianceè date in a while since Yunha was busy with work and new projects. Jaehyun too will be starting with a new career path in October where he will be starring as a lead actor in a new Korean Drama.

 

 

lt feels nice to be doing something traditional yet low-key. Sipping on their teas as they reminisce about the past few months together, while plotting the adventures that await them for their wedding coming up in early next year. This little tea house is the perfect place to end their date course for the day.

 

 

“What is taking him so long.. Is he playing with us?” grumbled Yunha after waiting for almost half an hour.

 

 

“Patience jagi.. Come sit next to me.. Let’s play some of the traditional games that the café had provide us.” Suggested Jaehyun.

 

 

“Ahhhhhh shireoo.. I’m bored.. Can you just hug me.. I’m a bit cold too.” Whined Yunha. Wow suddenly so clingy.

 

 

“Mmm geurae Arasso.. illuwabwa Jagi.. eooo mani chuptayongg...” said Jaehyun while cuddling Yunha who was clingy with him today. He loves this cute side of Yunha. Ever since they got engaged Yunha has opened up a lot to him and is quite expressive if I may say.  It must be the ambiance of the place. But it could be also because it has been awhile since they met with each other too. You know a little bit of distance makes the heart go fonder? HAHA. :)

 

 

While the engaged couple be lovey dovey.. Jungwoo and Youngjae arrived at the café and again they were greeted by the lovely Ahjumma. They told the Ahjumma that their friends were already here and so the Ahjumma just showed them to the place they were seated at.

 

 

Wow.

 

 

 

Jaehyun and Yunha were snogging their faces off at the private corner not noticing that Jungwoo and Youngjae were standing in front of them.

 

 

“Mmm ehemmm hmmm.. Knock knock.. Saram isseoeyo??” said Youngjae acting as though she was clearing .

 

 

“Nae.. Saram wasaeoyo..” answered Jungwoo playing along with Youngjae.

 

 

Jaehyun and Yunha immediately break apart panickly as though they got raid but still cheekily smiling.

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Caught Kissing (Photo) ~ Photos  Celebrity Gallery

“Eoo eoo waseoo. We didn’t notice you guys.” Said Jaehyun smiling.

 

 

“Of course you didn’t. Well if you want to continue snogging, go get a room next time. Disgusting please.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“Yahhh waeee… Don’t act you don’t do it. We’re engaged anyway.. it’s not wrong. Jaehyunnie naegoyaa..” said Kim Yunha doing aegyo.

 

 

“Yahhh Kim Yunha geumanharago…” *vomits* Youngjae suddenly started feeling nauseous.

 

 

“Jagi gwenchana??” asked Jungwoo.

 

 

 

“Ani.. I feel nauseous. Must be..” paused Youngjae.

 

 

 

“Jakanmann… Seolma…..”

 

 

 

“Eo..”

 

 

 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

 

“WHY DIDN’T YOU USE PROTECTION!” exclaimed Kim Yunha.

 

 

“Yahhhh keep it down. Do you want the whole world to know about it?” said Youngjae.

 

 

“I mean sooner or later they will, when you start showing!” answered Yunha.

 

 

“Jungwoo, when did you guys found out?” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“Ermmm soljigi.. the night when we came back from the triplets party.”

 

 

“Youngjae kept vomiting and cramping when we got home. And we thought it was a stomach flu or something that got to do with her past sickness you know. The cyst thing.”

 

 

“The next day we went to a clinic and the clinic suggested we take a pregnancy test. And boom. A baby is a coming. We are already 9 weeks in now.” Explained Jungwoo.

 

 

“Holy ake mushroom flowering…” said Jaehyun.

 

 

“Oh my god.. Then what are you two planning to do?” asked Yunha.

 

 

“Urmmm… we…”

 

 

“We….”

 

 

 

“We what? Hurry up don’t make me nervous.” Expressed Yunha.

 

 

 

“We are getting married next month.” Said Jungwoo.

 

 

“BWOOOOO???!!!!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

 

 

“BWORAGOOOOO?????!!!” screamed Yunha.

Shocked Girl GIFs | Tenor

“You’re joking right??” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“Hyung.. I’ve never been so serious in my life. This is the first. I meant besides our debut. But anyways this is a different story..” answered Jungwoo serious.

 

 

“Have you told your mother Yoo Youngjae?” asked Yunha.

 

 

“I did. And in fact. Before I got to know that I was pregnant. I’ve already told her that I wanted to marry Jungwoo after I graduate. But since God had speed things up for me, I decided to marry BabyWoo next month.”

 

 

“What about our company? Have you told them?” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“Yes I did. And just like Johnny hyung. They are supporting my decision hyung. I have nothing else to hide. I was ready even before Youngjae asked me if I plan to wed her.”

 

 

“Soljigi, you know I have never been in any relationship before right hyung? I’m really glad that I’d joined Heart Signal to find love. I did it because I wanted to date to marry. I did made the first move on becoming a couple.” Said Jungwoo.

 

 

“But I was the one who suggested we get married officially. No engagement just go straight to marriage.” Added Youngjae.

 

 

“And you BFF is going to be my maid of honor! Please say you’re gonna do it. Please.. You’re my one and only bestfriend forever..” said Youngjae while holding Jungwoo’s hand and looking at Yunha with her puss in the boots face.

Cat bed puss GIF - Find on GIFER

“Aigooo… Whyyyy… oh whyyyy..”

 

 

“Why do I love you so much…. Oh my goodness. FINE! I’ll be your bridesmaid but on one condition!” answered Yunha.

 

 

“Okay.. Call. I’ll do anything. Tell me..” said Youngjae.

 

 

“We will go pick your wedding dress together. And you will allow me to name your child when he or she is born. Deal???” said Yunha.

 

 

“Wedding dress Call! But our baby’s name... Hmmmmm me and Jungwoo kinda have a name already regardless of the gender.” Explained Youngjae.

 

 

“Beolseo??? That fast?”

 

 

“Mmm.. we actually talk about it a lot even before we were expecting.” Said Jungwoo.

 

 

“Wahhhhhh chukahae Jung ahhhh.. You’re gonna be the next Daddy. DaddyWoo.” Teased Jaehyun shaking his brother’s hand.

Jungwoo aesthetic | NCT (엔시티) Amino

“OMOOOOOOOOOOO Gwiyowoo.. neomu chowaaa.” Expressed Youngjae with excitement upon hearing the word DaddyWoo.

 

 

“This girl and her fluff. Now I’m stuck being an Aegyo pregnant mother’s bridemaid till her wedding day. Damn.” Said Yunha and all four of them laughed at the joke.

 

 

What a happy occasion. Can’t wait for the wedding day!