A Day w/ Triplets

Replay (PM 01:27)

6:30am

 

Johnny woke up early as per usual but he was just sitting at the edge of his bed. Usually when he was still single, he will be up going for his morning jog already. But since July 1st when he became a father of three beautiful children, his life changed. He doesn’t even have time to take a proper shower. It is now September 8th and his routine had changed since the triplets were brought home for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

 

 

Johnny turned around and saw the other side of the bed empty. Where did his wife go? He thought. He then rise up and walked down the loft and saw Youngwon feeding both Ja Din and Ja Bin latched on her.

 

 

A-Reum was feeding on her own with the Baby Self feeding Pillow that Taeyong and Doyoung had bought for them. How convenient. Areummie look like such a big girl now.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTHgPAXC63FlOorsLg_UMXH4HgxHlL5MMPMyA&usqp=CAUBaby Portable Feeding Pillows Self-Feeding Support Baby Cushion Pillow |  Shopee Singapore

Johnny paused for a moment and admire the sight of his beautiful wife. He has so much respect for Youngwon. Not just she is a sweet and caring wife to him. She is also responsible and willing to do anything for her babies. Just like what she is doing now. She had always wake up earlier than Johnny to prep all the triplets stuff even before the potatoes rise as per routine.

 

 

Recently, Youngwon said that her hurts because the babies now has started to learn how to bite, but look at her today. She allowed the twins to latch on her for their morning feed. Truly a mother, is still a mother. The sacrifices she made, makes her the Heroine in the family.

 

 

Johnny approached her without scaring her. He kissed Youngwon head from behind making Youngwon turned around and face him.

 

 

“Eo.. Heyy. Good morning..”

 

 

“Morning sweetheart.. How are you feeling today?” asked Johnny.

 

 

“Youngho are you asking me the obvious?? hahahahah…” answered Youngwon laughing.

 

 

“I’m sorry baby.. I’ll try to wake up earlier next time to help you.”

 

 

“It’s okay.. You slept late too last night because A-Reummie woke up at 3:00am out of a sudden. Hahahah thank you for attending to her last night."

 

 

"Your welcome my love.." answered Johnny.

 

 

"Youngho could you help me clean Baby’s litter bin and feed her some wet food before Hyuck and Seulgi comes later?” asked Youngwon.

 

 

“Sure after I changed our potatoes diap-

 

 

“Wait.. They didn’t pee? A-Reummie’s diaper is not soiled.” Puzzled Johnny.

 

 

“That’s because I’d changed them before I start their morning feed silly..” explained Youngwon.

 

 

“Awwwww baby… You’ve worked so hard.. Let me share the responsibilities.” Said Johnny.

 

 

“Arasso arasso.. sometimes I can’t help it babe. You know me. I like to get things done fast. So you know, we can have more rest time later.” Muttered Youngwon smiling.

 

 

“Okay if that’s the case, once Hyuck and Seulgi comes. We will finally have some time alone outside and I’ll treat you like a princess today. Call?” suggested Johnny.

 

 

“Oh yah… I forgot. We are supposed to go for a house viewing today. Rightttt. Oh. can I not go? Haha I’m worried about leaving the triplets alone with the two. You know Haechan can be a lil clumsy at times.” Said Youngwon.

 

 

“Don’t worry the two will be fine. Seulgi will keep him in check. I promise. Hahahahahah. Have faith. I trust them.” Said Johnny laughing as he walks to their cat Baby’s home.

 

 

Johnny cleans out Baby’s litter bin and gave her wet food on a plate. Baby was so happy and started the homemade gluten free cake that Youngjae specially made for her the other day when she visited the babies. It must have been delicious that she didn’t even stop and see her surroundings.

How To Make A Birthday Cake For Your Cat

 


 

8:30am

 

 

The sound of the doorbell rang like a morse code..

 

 

“That must be Haechannie. Youngho can you get the door. I need to get change.” Said Youngwonnie while she rushed up her loft after dressing the babies and putting them in their portable bassinets.

 

 

“Sure my love…” answered Johnny walking to the door.

 

 

“Omona there are four of you today… Goood more baby sitters.. what a surprise!” said Johnny after greeting Haechan, Seulgi, Youngjae and Jungwoo.

 

nctgif | Tumblr

 

“Yaaa, Jungwoo hyung told me at the dorm that he wanted to tag along today. Plus he has news to tell.” Said Haechan making Johnny wonder.

 

 

“News? What news? Sorry yedora, I have been so occupied with baby stuff and the big move that I couldn’t drop by the dorm to check on yall.” Johnny apologized.

 

 

“It’s okay Hyung, we understand. You grew a Stache too. HAHAHAHH” said Jungwoo.

 

 

“Ya.. I forgot to shave this morning. I’ll shave before I head out today. Anyways come, I’ll brief you guys on your duties today. HAHAHAHAH.” Answered Commander Johnny.

 

"Here in this drawer of the refrigerator is Youngwon's milk supply. So before feeding them, you gotta transfer them in the bottles from the Sterilizer. Then heat it up in the Bottle warmer. Easy??" explained Johnny.

HANIL UV STERILIZER DRYER (FROM KOREA WITH 1 YEAR LOCAL DOORSTEP WARRANTY),  Babies & Kids, Nursing & Feeding on CarousellThe Best Bottle Warmers | Reviews by Wirecutter

"If i can get that in my head it is.. hahahahahaha Arasso hyung.." answered Haechan.
 

 

"Okay then, their burp cloths, diapers and new change of clothes are at their changing corner. If they arent any, you can take it from the drying rack here. Youngwon had washed them yesterday."

 

Change Table Organisation – Storm CourtneyArduous Creations of Hoopla: The Perfect (free) Cloth Diaper Drying Rack

 

While Johnny brief the baby sitters, Youngwon had walked down the stairs of her loft and saw her friends. “OMONAAAAAAA Seulgi.. Youngjaeeeee.. You’re here too. It’s been a minute ayyyy”

 

 

“I know right Eonnie. You must have been so tired.” Said Seulgi giving Youngwon a comforting hug. Youngjae did the same too when suddenly Youngwon sense something different about her.

 

 

“Youngjae ah.. Is there something you want to tell me..” asked Youngwon.

Charmed sister alyssa milano GIF - Find on GIFER

“Eh?? Museun-soriya..” answered Youngjae smiling. Seulgi looked at her and signalled to Youngjae to just tell Youngwon about it.

 

 

“Sis.. I’m a mother of three. So I know and I could feel it when someone is expecting.” Said Youngwon boldly.

 

 

“Bwoo??? Youngjae is pregnant??” Johnny exclaimed when he overheard. Haechan signalled Johnny to not be so loud as he continued to pat Ja Binnie to sleep.

 

 

“Jungwoo is that true??” whispered Johnny.

 

 

“Nae hyung.. and I’m getting married in three weeks and five days’ time.” Said Jungwoo also whispering but loud enough for the girls to hear.

 

 

“OH MY GOD… YAS WOOJAE YASSS” Johnny cheering in Silence cause the babies were asleep.

Nct Nct127 GIF - Nct Nct127 Johnny - Discover & Share GIFs

“Johnny you’re gonna make the neighbours come up because of your jumping” commented Youngwon sarcastically laughing.

 

 

“I’m so happy for you guys! Jungwoo will no longer be called BabyWoo. He will be DaddyWoo now!!!”

 

 

“That’s what Jaehyunnie said too when we told him and Yunha.” Said Youngjae giggling giddily whenever she hears the word DaddyWoo.

 

 

Youngwon and Johnny congratulated the WooJae couple before they head out for their house viewing appointment. And at 10:00am they were off.


 

The two couples had some free time before the next Triplets feed. They Netflix and chill. Seulgi and Haechan whipped up a simple meal like Kimchi Jigae with whatever ingredients that were available in the Suh’s refrigerator.

 

 

“We will have to do this too when our lil junior is born.” Whispered Youngjae to Jungwoo interlocking their hands on the sofa.

 

 

“I’m ready Jagi.. Lil junior please be nice inside Mummy’s tummy okay. Daddy loves you.” Jungwoo whispered to Youngjae’s small baby bump. Youngjae just Jungwoo’s head while he lay on her lap after baby whispering.

 

 

“Look at the two parents to be.. Aigooooooo I might get diabetes.” Said Seulgi looking over from the dining area with Haechan.

 

 

“I know right.. But I’m glad they found each other and are getting married. They deserved each other. Youngjae noona had helped Jungwoo hyung overcome his anxiety by a lot. Jungwoo hyung had found his match and now his junior is coming. And that makes him more happier than before.” Said Haechannie.

 

 

“Ya.. he looks a lot better now. I remembered he had it rough before. God literally has brought them together.”  Answered Seulgi smiling.

 

 

“Yah Kang Seulgi.. Shall we get married too?” said Haechan casually.

 

 

“Yah Is that a proposal Lee Donghyuck? Cause if it is, I’m not buying it.” Answered Seulgi smirking.

 

 

“No I’m serious.”

 

 

“NOT. Mehrong..” teased Haechan.

 

 

“Ayyyy see I knew you weren’t. I’m not gonna be swayed this time, you cheeky turd.” Commented Seulgi just like what she had expected.

 

 

“Okay for real this time. Seulgi.. when the time comes, I promise to propose to you properly okay? There is a lot in our life that we have yet to achieve. I love you so much and I wanna do a lot of stuff with you, together. But let’s not put marriage as the main priority. Happiness and keeping a healthy relationship is much more important. Am I right to say that?” said Haechan.

 

 

“My baby all grown up. Ye ye.. Algaeseumida Haechan sshi.”

 

 

And short after, their conversation were interrupted by the sound of a siren. A BABY MADE SIREN coming from the triplets crying in unity.

Is Crying Contagious Among Multiples?

“Oh boy.. May the force be with us.” Said Haechan praying that the Sith is with him. HAHAHAHAHA.