WooJae Jr.

Replay (PM 01:27)

photo3jpg.jpg

The HS127 Squad reunited for WooJae Junior baby shower. It wasn't like a real baby shower it was more like just a catch up session at a Japanese restaurant run by Johnny's acquantaince. Jungwoo managed to get the full attendance of the original squad before Youngjae is due to give birth. Johnny and Youngwon brought their triplets, YunYun Couple, pregnant Seulgi and Haechan. The squad was delighted to know that Haechan and Seulgi had registered their marriage. What they don't know is something was about to get dirty soon.

 

 

"Aigooooo.. It's so pretty... Thank you Youngwon Eonnie, Johnny for buying us the baby clothes for our Junior.." said Youngjae folding the gift presented by Youngwon.

 

 

"Aigoooo.. aniyeyo.. anything for my soon to be daughter in law. hahahahah" said Youngwon.

 

 

 

"Noona isn't it to soon?? Jabin and Jadinnie are only starting to walk and run. Hahahahha." teased Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"I'm calling dibs on your daughter first Jungwoo. I'll make sure either one of my boys will marry her.. and I'll make sure my twin boys will protect her just like how they will protect their mother and sister when they grow up." said Johnny full of enthusiam.

 

 

 

"Yahh.. Let the boys fall in love with whoever they want.. What if Seulgi's eonnie baby is also a girl?? Are you gonna match-make them as well??" said Yunha making the situation a little awkward. Seulgi was quiet during the whole conversation. Not sure if its the pregnancy hormones or she is upset over something they don't know.

 

 

"Seulgi.. Are you okay??" asked Jaehyun.

 

 

"I don't know.." answered Seulgi turning to Haechan. Haechan was feeling out of place. He is guilty but at the same time he didn't know what to do to lift up the mood. Jungwoo had nudged him in silence asking if he has already tell Seulgi about Ryujin. Haechan just signalled him to shut it.

 

 

"Ja jaaaaa... Youngjae ah.. here are some flowers and baby shoes for you and your baby.." said Yunha turning all the attention to her. 

 

 

 

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH...." exclaimed Youngjae with her eyes all lit up seeing the lovely gifts.

43e68d97ba3a9d15ae78c183d91b77e21fb72595.png

 

"Yuno personally arranged this flowers for you and I on the other hand went to class to learn how to knit those shoes.. so pretty right???" said Yunha proud of her creation. HEHE.

 

 

 

"Omoooooooo... I'm gonna cry... Neomu yeppeooooo.. Saranghae Yunha.. Jaehyunnie... Wanjeon gomawo yeoreobun..."

 

 

 

"Yah geundae.. Isn't it a little harsh to ask a person who isn't even pregnant yet to come to a baby shower?? Yall with babies are making me all jealous.." said Yunha.

 

 

 

"Then get on it... Yahh Jeong Yuno.. Shall i order some eel for you??" teased Johnny.

 

 

 

"I think he needs some Sakè too tonight..." added Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Jjaaaaa let's cheers to Youngjae's safe delivery next week..." said Jaehyun raising his glass. Everyone around him followed with whatever they were drinking. Be it Cider, juiceu or even just water in a baby bottle. Which the triplets had joined. Secuteeeee....

 

Cheers Happy GIF - Cheers Happy Baby - Discover & Share GIFs

 

While they clank their glasses.. In comes an uninvited guest.... Shin Ryujin. For some reason, this girl is just thick skinned and shameless. No one had invited her but she just invited herself to the gathering. Most of the girls except for Seulgi, were boiling up when they saw Ryujin. Haechan stood up shocked when he saw Ryujin.

 

haechan reaction | Tumblr

 

"Yahhh.. Bwoyaa.. Did you invite her??? She called earlier didn't she??" asked Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Ryujin said she wanted to join us.." said Haechan.

 

 

 

"Geuraeseo??" said Jungwoo annoyed.

 

 

 

"Of course i told her not to come... geundae...."

 

 

 

"I can never completely say no to her Hyung. You know what she is capable of doing." explained Haechan.

 

ITZY Ryujin's visual on Vlive today – Knetizen

"Annyeonghasaeyo yeoreobun.. Shin Ryujin imnida.. Na Haechannie Yeoja Chingu iyeyo.." said Ryujin shamelessly.

 

 

 

"Yah Lee Donghyuck!" yelled Kim Yunha.

 

 

 

"Yunha ahh.. andwae.." said Jaehyun stopping his wife. He knows his wife is gonna drop the f* bomb when she starts talking.

 

 

 

"Don't stop me Yuno.. I swear Lee Haechan.." said Yunha about to give Haechan a tight slap.

 

 

 

"Mianhae yeoreobun.. I gotta go.." said Haechan excusing himself. More like escaping death. He pulled Ryujin hand and exited the restaurant together.

 

 

 

"Yahhhh Lee Haechan.. Don't you dare go and leave your WIFE here. Sh**al-"

 

 

 

"Yunha.. just let him be.." said Seulgi calmly.

 

 

 

"Eonnie..."

 

 

 

"I'm tired Yunha.." sighed Seulgi as her eyes starts to well up.

 

 

 

"If you guys wanna know.. That's how my life has been like. Being legally married to Lee Haechan. BUT ONLY ON PAPER." said Seulgi now sobbing.

 

 

 

"Oh my god HEOL... Seulgi... Come here.. You need a hug.. Girlssss.." called Youngwon gathering the ladies. Johnny patted Seulgi's head as a sign of empathy brotherly love.

 

 

 

"Wahh Lee Haechan.. he really fell into a deep Ryujin's trap." said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"What do you mean??" asked Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Hyung.. you know.. Haechan told me that once he wanted to end things with her that time after your wedding but Ryujin had blackmailed him by attempting to suicide when she found out about Seulgi's pregnancy and him wanting to leave her. Thankfully at that time, Haechan was around when he found out that Ryujin was overdosed. Crazy right??" said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"And you know what's worst Hyung??"

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"Haechan's loves her. Sincerely!" exclaimed Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"BWOOOOOOOO. Then what about Seulgi???"

 

 

 

"He says he loves Seulgi too at the same time."

 

 

 

"Oh my god that is so TOXIC."

 

 

 

"I KNOW RIGHT.. JEEZZZZ.."

 

 

 

Then out of a sudden, Youngjae suddenly felt a massive pain. "Ahhhh...."

 

 

 

"Yah yah wae geurae... Is it contractions???" asked Youngwon.

 

 

 

"Jung ahhhhhhhhh...." screamed Youngjae calling for Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Omo omo.. Baby.. omo.. Jinjja are we having her now?!!! Oh my god.. Oh my god.. What do i do. What do i do AHHH"

Panic Alert: New SARS-like virus kills some guy | Okay, Whatever.

 

"Yah yah.. Jungwoo calm down.. Breathe.." said Johnny the experienced one.

 

 

 

"Dont we have to go to the hospital?" said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"YES HOSPITAL JIGEUM.. TTANJANGGGGGG!!" yelled Yunha even more panic for her bestfriend.

 

 

 

"Geurae geurae.. Yeobo.. Can you accompany them? I'll bring our children home by taxi." said Youngwon to Johnny.

 

 

 

"Are you sure you will be okay alone?" asked Johnny.

 

 

 

"Gwenchana Youngho yah.. I'll accompany Youngwon Eonnie home. I'll call us a KakaoTaxi. Don't worry. I think WooJae really needs help. Someone needs to drive Youngjae to the hospital in order for her not to give birth here!" offered Seulgi.

 

 

 

"Geurae Gomawo.. You two be careful on your way back. Call me when you reach home Youngwon!" replied Johnny.

 

 

 

"Geurae!! Be careful. Saranghae!"

 

 

 

"Nado Saranghae!!!" answered Johnny while they escorted Youngjae to the car.

 

Image from EllieKwon엘리권


 

So there were 4 people accompanying Youngjae to the hospital. Jungwoo her husband, her bestfriend Yunha, her bestfriend's husband Jaehyun and Johnny, their designated driver for the emergency labour. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

 

In the car, Yunha kept telling Youngjae to breathe slowly. Obviously she has zero experience but she was trying her best while Jungwoo was still panic crying!

 

 

 

"Yah Kim Jungwoo can you please stop crying.. Oh my god! You're making me stress looking at you." said Yunha.

 

hands up — the world doesn't deserve kim jungwoo

"I'm trying!!!! But the tears just keeps on falling down. Eotteoke????"

 

 

 

".. why is this rush of emergency so funny at the same time." said Jaehyun laughing sitting at the front seat next to Johnny.

 

 

 

"What's so funny!!! AHHHHHH.. OMMAAA.. AHHHHHHH" screamed Youngjae trying to endure the contractions.

 

 

 

"Mianhae YJ... Your husband for some reason is making this situation funny." answered Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Stop it.. you're gonna make me shake this wheel holding my laughter.." added Johnny chuckling.

 

 

 

"WHEN ARE WE REACHING FOR GOD SAKE!!!!" SCREAMED YOUNGJAE AGAIN. I'm guessing the contractions are getting major and major now.

 

 

 

"Soon soon!! Its around the corner there!" exclaimed Johnny pointing to the Hospital sign on their right.


 

 

A few contractions, baby pushing and emergency labour later....

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

 

"You did well Youngjae yah... The baby was so pretty..." said her bestfriend Yunha who was next to her. 

 

 

 

"Jungwoo neun??" asked Youngjae.

 

 

 

"Are you worried about your husband more than your own health?" asked Yunha.

 

 

 

"He is fine Youngjae.. He was just in shocked. He is with the nurse now." said Johnny.

 

 

"Speaking of the devil.. Here he comes.. With your beautiful baby... Kim Youn Jung.." said Jaehyun.

Newborn Baby Girl Hospital | newborn baby girl in hospital just born -  Google Search ... | Twin baby girls, Baby girl newborn, Newborn

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" said everyone in the room. Baby Youn Jung greeted them with a little burp making all of them awwwww-ing again.

 

 

 

"Oh a lil burp.. Learnt from the best." Jungwoo commented.

 

 

 

"Hahahahaha that's good! Get that gas out." said Johnny baby Youn Jung's tiny head.

 

 

 

"Soooooooo...."

 

 

 

"I'm a dad!" said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Yeah YOU ARE. YOU ARE A DAD. DADDY WOO!! Oh my gosh this is real life!" said Jaehyun still in disbelief that his brother and ex roommate is now a father. 

 

 

 

"I feel like that should be illegal.." answered Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"What do you mean??" asked Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"I'm not prepared to be a daddy."

 

 

 

"No one's ever prepared when they first have a kid."

 

 

 

"I say from literally zero experience. hahahaha" joked Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Awwwww she is so adorable..." claimed Yunha when Youngjae held baby Youn Jung in her arms.

Asian mother holding newborn baby in hospital Royalty-free stock photo

"May i take a picture to show it to Youngwon?" asked Johnny to Youngjae.

 

 

 

"Sure sure.."

 

 

 

"Hey goonjunim.. Can you smile for your Mother in law??? Oh my.. Youn Jung is gonna see it the future and be so embarassed when she sees her picture of her double chin when she grows up." said Youngjae making everyone chuckle.

 

 

 

"Its the cutest double chin ever..." commented Yunha.

 

 

 

"Yeah. It's pretty amazing right." answered Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"You realized... you go into the hospital and all the medical staff here are just amazing.. And what women go through as well to give birth is just incredible. Then you got this amazing little person at the end.."

 

 

 

"You know it's actually quite funny yeah.. During the birth, I was good. Like i was good. Im good!" explained Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Yeah sure you are.." teased Youngjae.

 

 

 

"No seriously.. I was like.. I'm strong.. I'm a man.. I'm gonna be a dad, right???"

 

 

 

"When Youn Jung was born. I see her for the first time-"

 

 

 

"I was just like...."

Funny Crying GIFs | Tenor

 

"Just straight away.. Straight away.. I couldn't. I was like.. Literally couldn't control it. I was just ugly crying... It was pretty emotional." said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Yeah i mean.. That's.. definitely excusable.." responded Johnny.

 

 

 

"Yeah?? Really??? I actually cried so much when she came out that i got like a nosebleed??" uttered Jungwoo making everybody laugh.

 

 

"Oh my gosh.. What like... a Japanese Anime???" said Jaehyun.

Love Onepiece GIF - Love Onepiece Anime GIFs

 

"Yeah... I literally, because my nose was like streaming so much.. I had to go into another room, collect myself.. While Youngjae is recovering from giving birth."

 

 

 

"I was like Sorry.. I've got a nosebleed okay.. Priorities Youngjae. Can you stop being the center of attention for a second?!"

 

 

 

"And Youngjae yeah.. She was just laughing at her Husband getting a nosebleed." said Jungwoo pouting.

 

 

 

"I mean what could i do??? Console you? Bring tissues for you? Babywoooo.. I was still on the bed and it was seriously entertaining to watch you be like that. Wanjeon gwiyowoooo. HAHAHAHAH Saranghae." teased Youngjae while she hands over Baby Youn Jung to Yunha and hold her stomach on the other hand from laughing so much. 

 

 

 

"So.... Yunha..." 

 

 

 

"Eo.." 

 

 

 

"You're..... Youn Jung is your god daughter now..." said Youngjae looking over to Yunha.

 

 

 

"Yaaaaaaaahhhh.. You're gonna make me cry.." said Yunha holding back her tears from falling.

 

 

 

"Oh no Yunha is gonna cry.. Youn Jung ah you're gonna make Yunha Imo cry.. and then its gonna make your mummy cry.. and then daddy will also start crying and he will get nosebleeds again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" said Youngjae making everyone just burst into laughter. 

Baby Lol GIF by moodman - Find & Share on GIPHYBaby Lol GIF by moodman - Find & Share on GIPHYBaby Lol GIF by moodman - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

And with that, we end this rollercoaster of a chapter. Chapter 65.. The next update will be a double chapter back to back. It will be ANOTHER ROLLERCOASTER RIDE TO THE ENDING. HWAITING EVERYONE!!


xoxo, 작가 nim signing out.