Oh Youngho

Replay (PM 01:27)

Rewind to The night before they left for their Jeju-do trip…

 

Haechan: *Going through stuff from Johnny’s bagpack showing to the NCTzens on VLIVE* “Jja yeoreobun.. Eoo Hyung.. I think this is supposed to be a secret. There’s a lot accessories.. Some of them you need to return hyung! HAHAHAHAH..”

 

Johnny: “Ani yeoreobun, this are all mine.. It is also my girlfriend’s gift for me.. She gave it to me as an anniversary gift.

51751363_622823441502249_1442216968223457280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=Jhq83avfbJAAX9fEbTx&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin3-1.fna&oh=49d12b9a8653fd22d6391d419bb3eef4&oe=5F49A717

*After showing of his bracelet from Youngwon. Johnny was holding onto something else* But this one is….. a secret..”

 

Haechan: “Eooooo Johnny Hyung is planning something..”

 

Johnny: “Sshhhhhhh I told you it is a secret!! URGHH Jja Yeoreobun.. This is what you get if you share a room with Lee Haechan.”

 

Haechan: “Arasso arasso.. *Paused*

 

Haechan: YOUNGWON NOONA! HYUNG IS PLANNING SOMETHING FOR YOU!”

 

YAHHHHHHHHHHHH THROWS EVERYTHING TO HAECHAN making the live broadcast ended eruptly.


 

September 2020

 

Johnny was working in the studio as usual. Making music and having random conversations with NCT’s Rap Teacher, the 127 boys and Youngwon who decided to visit Johnny at work..

 

“When my wife texts me.. she doesn’t use spaces. And she doesn’t type in a laughing emoticon either.. She is so cute.” said Ssaem laughing. Johnny smiles while glancing at Youngwon. “Arent you bored?”

 

“Ani.. I like watching you work. It’s very….. Cool.”

 

“That’s why I like you being here.. You always make me smile.” Said Johnny making her smile. The 127 boys cringed. After hanging out for a while, Youngwon left for her schedule.

 

“So when are you going pop the question to her?” asked Ssaem.

 

“Maybe…

 

“Sooner than I think….”

 

Johnny had planned to propose to Youngwon. *kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh* and of course it had to be a secret. But whatever Johnny shares with s never stayed. When he left the studio for the washroom, Youngwon had found out about it through Haechan who told her about the secret via text. That playful little prick. And now it is out in the open. Youngwon had replied the text to Johnny immediately saying. “Micheoseo.. Youngho yah. Not now. Call me once you see this.”

 

Taeyong: This is bad, we should tell Youngho..

 

Mark: He will be so mad….

 

Taeyong: You guys keep quiet okay.. I’ll attempt to let him know once he is out of the washroom. Alright?

 

 

Taeyong: Did you heard the news?

 

Johnny: News?

 

Taeyong: You don’t know? You didn’t heard anything right??

 

Johnny: I don’t know..

tHIS ACC IS SLOWLY BECOMING A TAEYONG SMILE APPRECIATION ACC BUT ...*Taeyong giggling hehehe*

Taeyong: Johnny don’t be mad and you have to listen okay.. You have to listen to our manager noona okay..

 

Johnny Walks into the studio and saw everyone keeping quiet.. “Youngho ah.. Youngwonnie knows..” said his manager showing the message Youngwon had sent. Johnny immediately rang Youngwon up to explain.

 

Johnny: Honestly….. I wanted for this to be special.. but it failed badly since you know already.. Tell me if it’s a bit too fast for you.

 

Youngwon: Its not. But…

 

Johnny: I can still wait.. until you’re ready..

 

Youngwon: Youngho.. it really isn’t about that..

 

Johnny: I’m really sad that, that I didn’t get to prepare on how to properly propose to you.. Maybe I’m scared you might say no.. But I will still propose to you and make it special.


 

Current day 9th November 2020

 

Considering how long the two had been together, Johnny thought he would have this proposal thing in the bag. LMAO. Sure okay. Johnny was a ing wreck. Other than the fact, he was going to have to ask Youngwon to be his wife. He was going to have to ask for help since he was busted for keeping it a secret before. Johnny likes to do everything by himself when it comes to Youngwon. It makes it more special for the both of them he is not going to lie.

 

But this was WAY too big for him to achieve by himself. So of course the man had to turn to his best brother Mark. Well he was useless. So Jaehyun steps in. Now Jaehyun was the best guy for the job. Everyone in the practice room were hyping up Johnny for the proposal.

 

“Hyung.. hyungg…. Are you really sure??”

 

“Yes I am very sure Chan ah..”

 

“You will still promote with us right??” asked the 127 boys.

 

“Eoooo… don’t worry yedora.. I’ve thought long about this. Nothing is gonna change except for my status.” Said Johnny while packing his bagpack quickly from practice.

 

“Are you leaving already? Isn’t it early?” asked Haechan again. Nervous for his hyung.

 

“Ya I am.. But I did get the permission from Sajangnim and uri Ssaem to leave early today. So don’t worry.”

 

“Arasso arasso.. Do you need any help? Seulgi is at the academy. She is just one call away..” Haechan suggested.

 

“Wait.. to think again..” 

 

“Dude, trust me she’s gonna say yes even if you trip and the box opens in front of her” said Jaehyun. Jaehyun had helped pick venues for the proposal, the rings and etc. How cute. He better does the same for his and Yun-ha’s. But the rest was up to Johnny.

 

Johnny being Johnny, he decided it would be cute to take Youngwon out after her class ended. Well Not out, out for dinner or something. This is Sir, Johnny Suh we’re talking about here. “I’m taking you to make your own jewellery.” Said Johnny winking to Youngwon.

fcccd9e26bc65ed3b9bbb98d79008698_1600x900.jpeg?ts=20200615340348

After reaching the workshop. Now Johnny wasn’t going to make Youngwon make her own engagement ring, especially when he knows that she is terrible at it. It was more along the lines of hinting small things while making cute rings.

 

“I bet you’d look cute in this..”

 

“I really think just a ring band will suit your hand..”

 

“Imagine you wearing this for the rest of your life..”

 

Youngwon kept looking at him everytime he said something like that. But she brushed it off. Not going to lie, she had fun. Okay maybe she did broke a few ring bands here and there but the cute little ring Youngwon had in the end was worth it.

 

“We can get them engraved for you” The man who helped them said.

 

Of course Youngwon said yes and she got Johnny’s name engraved in hers and her name in Johnny's. While she sat waiting, the lights kind of went off. “What the flutee”

 

“Youngho what just happened” asked Youngwon to Johnny while he just shrugged. The two of them just sat there for a while.

 

Then the man came back. Lights still off. But he lit a candle in the room.

 

The room was lit with pretty reds, yellows and oranges..

 

“Bubba…”

 

“Hmmmm” to Youngwon surprise Johnny was standing there with a nervous smile. He then dug into his pocket and..

 

“You know I love you right”

 

 

Youngwon nodded, confused now.

 

 

 

“And you love me right”

 

 

 

“Johnny are you dying or something?” 

 

 

He snorted but carried on; “I don’t know where i’d be without you Youngwonnie”

 

 

Youngwon heart really went just went abhjsbfjkhabsfibifjdinfj at that.

 

“God your smile makes me the happiest man alive.”

 

 

“I think a lot of us takes our lives for granted. I think from now on, I’ll be more appreaciative of the little things in life.”

 

 

“I just wanted to say that, Lee Youngwon. You’re absolutely beautiful. There’s nothing you need to change for your appearance. You’re already as perfect and pretty as you are..”

 

 

“I love the way you smell, the way you dress, and heck i love the way you practically kick me out of bed in the morning”

 

Youngwon still confused..

 

“I don’t think i could’ve met a better woman”

 

“Johnny what are you going on about..”

 

“I want you to always be there when i wake up and when i fall asleep, I want you to make fun of me when I’m being lame, I want to go grocery shopping with you and bicker over which colour grapes to buy..”

 

It was Youngwon's turn to snort. What Johnny said made her chuckle until he got on his knees.

Bens-proposal-12.jpg

“I want you to be the mother of my kids, our real kids. Not just our cat Baby."*hahahahahha omg*

 

"I want to always be your everything, I want to know that you’ll always be my everything too..” *meeeeeeeppppp*

 

Youngwon stood up from her chair.

 

Crying?

 

Yes.

 

Scared?

 

VERY..

 

Johnny then pulled out a cute little velvet box that had such a precious little ring band inside. Sometimes less is more. Inside the box showcased a handcrafted from a single billet of pure titanium, each band was polished to a mirror finish and hand-anodized glowing bronze on the interior. The ring look exactly like when Youngwon had looked at with her friends during college after school and be like ‘Thats what my man’s gonna get me’. 

slim_sleek_and_bronze_2048x.jpg?v=1595814322

 

“Lee Youngwon, The love of my life.. Would you marry me?”

 

To be honest Youngwon was happy crying while she puts the ring on before she even said yes.

 

“Is that a Yes??”

 

“OH . Younghoooooo..”

 

And they kissed. Passionately. That’s when the lights came back on

 

And low and behold guess who’s here..

 

“Aboji?!”

Shocked Johnny GIF - Shocked Johnny Nct - Discover & Share GIFs

“Congrats daughter..”