Island Dates

Replay (PM 01:27)

Day 4 in Jeju-do

 

The HS127 Squad will be spending their final full day by going on couple dates to the West side. WooJae Couple will be going to Yongmeori Beach Coast to take pictures for the gram. Also, they will be heading to the Banana Milk Café located nearby the coast.

 

Haechan, Seulgi, Youngwon and Johnny will be double dating to Jeju Shinhwa World to bowl and maybe go in the Theme Park if they have time. Jeju Shinhwa World is quite far from their accommodation as its is located on the West Side of the island. It will take them around an hour and a half to reach the destination. Luckily, they had sufficient rest from the day before this.

 

As for the Yun-Yun couple, they seem to have stay out for the night yesterday. They are nowhere to be seen obviously not back from their date. But Jaehyun had texted Johnny to not wait for them as they will just be resting at the Airbnb once they come back.


 

After Hitching a ride from Johnny Hyung, the WooJae Couple had arrived at their destination. They were greeted by the summer breeze almost blowing them both. The mountain and rocks were stacked stunningly.

 

“Yeokshhiiii. Mother nature! Haneulnim Gomawoyo!” said Youngjae thanking God for the spectacular scenic view of mother nature.

21c2a4afc11c41eb7aad9637d833b8609a4762a4.png

Yongmeori beach Coast is also known as one of the popular tourist attractions. The Sanbangsan Mountain are stretched into the ocean. Therefore, the beach was named Yongmeori because it looks as if a dragon's head is going underwater. They can easily hike up Sanbangsan mountain or walk straight down to take a stroll along Yongmeori Beach Coast.

 

They walked down from their drop off place and made their way to purchase the entrance tickets. Previously, the place was opened to the public and was a free admission thing but due to teenage vandalism and crowd control. The Jeju Tourism Organization had made new rules and regulations by putting an entrance fee to the attraction. It doesn’t cost a lot. Only 1000won per adult and 500won for teens and children. It will cost cheaper for group tourists.

 

After purchasing the tickets, WooJae couple head over to the rocks to take their pictures. They took turns to take their OOTDs. Youngjae took a Boomerang of BabyWoo in his element, being a crazy cutie patootie. Followed by their couple selfies.

tenor.gif?itemid=14244181

After spending some romantic couple time at the Coast, they head to the Banana Milk Café. It was nearby but not so near that they could walk hence, they rode a taxi to the café.


 

This Yellow Banana café spot figures prominently and happily in many people's minds for its brand name Binggeure banana-flavored milk. It brings back many fond memories for people in Korea who remember having this particular beverage as a sweet treat. The Yellow Café offers a very special interior that is especially welcoming to people in their 20s or 30s or younger. That said, the Binggeure banana-flavored milk is popular with people of all ages.

 

The café is spacious, boasting a panoramic view that is second to none and has three separate customer spaces, a merchandise zone and an experience zone. They can order a variety of banana-flavored drinks and dessert items here like banana ice cream shakes, banana ice cream, and banana lattes. The merchandise zone also offers some creative and innovative items that use the distinctive design and color scheme of the product’s packaging.

637a251a33f04c6d0f26b1be72b3ce33aba7b5db.png

Jungwoo had taken a seat while waiting for Youngjae to order her heart’s content. He is not stopping his girlfriend this time as it is the final day of their Jeju-do trip. Let Youngjae have her Sweet Tooth Freedom. Hahah. Youngjae then came back with a table full of drinks and desserts.

d7cccefb116e6b24654a306c877d60e59c329076.png

She had ordered three drinks, 2 being Banana lattes and 1 Iced banana chocolate milkshake. She also bought 2 sweet toast and a small cup of banana milk flavoured ice cream.

“Yah.. Are you living only for today? Who is going to eat all of this?” Asked Jungwoo sarcastically.

“Neorangg.. Na. kekeke.” Youngjae said giggling.

“Aigoooooo uri aegi.. Mani mogeooo..” said Jungwoo while feeding his baby. While eating and chatting, Jungwoo came up with a question for Youngjae.

“Youngjae ah.. Do you want to come with me and visit my family in Gimpo?”

 

“Gamjchagi?”

 

“Waee.. You don’t want to follow?”

 

“Ani.. Is it going to be soon?”

 

“I’m going straight there after our Jeju trip since we’ll be alighting at Gimpo Airport also.”

 

“Eo?? Jinjja? You didn’t tell me that.. Why didn’t you tell me earlier. Is everything okay back at home?”

 

“Molla.. I’m just gonna go there and see what’s going on.” Said Jungwoo.

 

“Mianhae baby.. I can’t follow you though. The new semester will start next week. So I will need to prepare some stuff for the new sem.” Explained Youngjae apologetically holding BabyWoo's hands.

 

“It’s okay then.. I just thought it would be better to have you around with me.” Jungwoo holding onto Youngjae’s hands.

 

“Next time.. I promise I will follow you for the next one alright.”


 

At Jeju Shinhwa World

The two couples had arrived and entered the ACT III Bowling Alley. They had decided to play 4 rounds of bowling and maybe billiards after that. As they put on their dancing shoes. NOT. Hahah Bowling shoes. Haechan was impersonating GDragon by dancing to ‘Heartbreaker’ and ‘Fantastic Baby’ in front of the bowling alley. He said it was a form of stretching exercise. Seulgi mirrored her boyfriend, making them look silly as f***.

Youngwon and Johnny were too used to the nonsense that instead, they just ignored the two by ordering a few cocktails for the group.

f8d918e95f154f720b7326f451266660b106280a.png

The couples chose their bowling balls and place it on the rack. The girls will be sharing the no.6 ball. Haechan will use the no.7 ball and Johnny will use the ball that is on the heavier side. No.10 and 11 ball.

“Yeokshii. Suh Johnny ssang namja.” Seulgi impressed by it.

 

“AHHHHHH Hyung.. Neomu ssaee. You’ll hurt your wrist.” Said Haechan.

 

“Ani.. It’s alright.. I normally use these balls.” Answered Johnny.

 

They played a game of rock, scissors, paper to determine who goes first. It’s also an individual game this time. The loser for this bowling game will not just pay for their activity for the day. But He/she will also need to drive them back to the Airbnb today. One an a half hour ride back home, give Mr Suh. a break.

Haechan will be starting the game first. He hasn’t played much bowling before. It made his competitive a little bit nervous. He picks up the bowling ball and threw it to the lane and surprisingly it didn’t knock down any bowling pins. But instead it went straight to the gutter. Making the others laugh at his antics.

“Neo tallaaaaaa…” teased Seulgi.

3cb3f81fd878a668aee41afffc29670f7f65947f.png

“Oh my god.. I’m so bad at this” said Haechan trying for the second time and still the ball when to the gutter.

Next was Johnny’s turn. Without even trying, he scored a strike.

“Bwoya Hyunggg.. How come you play so well.” Haechan complained.

 

“I used to play a lot with Jaehyunnie when he practiced for Idol Star Atheletic Championships.” Said Johnny.

 

“Ahhhhhhh no wonder. That makes you a PRO right?” asked Youngwon. Johnny just shrugged his shoulders while sipping his cocktail saying “Not my problem.”

Johnny Nct GIFs | Tenor

As the game progresses, Seulgi, Youngwon scored decently making Haechan burning of a desire to win. Haechan got better at it and finally got a spare after a few tries. Seulgi offered him a high ten when he scored.

They played for two more rounds and decided to just give up on the game with Haechan scoring the lowest for the bowling game.

“Ahhh ashipta.. I was just getting better. Maybe I should learn to play with Jaehyun hyung next time in Seoul.” Said Haechan.

 

“Yah Hyuck.. its okay.. No one is perfect. Anyways how about we go for a Noraebang session instead of Billiards. The ladies might not like billiards you know.” Johnny suggested.

 

“Okay call! I’ll pay for that as well, as promised.”


 

Entering the Coin Noraebang nearby the Bowling Alley, Haechan picked the first song he was going to sing. It was Sofa by Crush. He sang the song whole heartedly with emotions and feelings. His voice was angelic and no wonder his fans were swooned by him.

adf751a5759603ba7545a0cbfcd27bbeb4e391bc.png

Youngwon was blessed to able to hear three of her singer friends sing LIVE for her. Seulgi and Johnny’s voice were also pleasant to the ears. They sang duets and a few BIGBANG songs to released their stress and end their day.

After a quick dinner at Aori Ramen. Haechan drove the squad home back to their Airbnb and prep for their early flight back to Seoul tomorrow.