Rollin'

Replay (PM 01:27)

9.am. Haechan who was totally knocked out yesterday, opened his eyes with the morning Sun piercing through the curtains.

The rain had stopped raining a while ago. Haechan rose from the bed and saw Seulgi still sound asleep.

original.jpg

Wondering what time did she crashed yesterday, he decided not to wake up his baby first.  Instead, he went to freshened up. He bumped into Jaehyun who was drinking coffee at the dining area at level one. “Eo…Joan Achim Hyung..”

 

“Eo.. Annyeong… Neol gwenchana?” replied Jaehyun.

 

“Eoooo… I hope I didn’t do anything crazy yesterday.” Said Haechan scratching his head.

 

“You didn’t because someone kept you in check.” Jaehyun smirked.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH… she is still sleeping now.”

 

“I’ll wake her up after I shower.” Said Haechan.


 

Yun-ha just got down from the staircase and saw Haechannie who was about to walk to the bathroom. “Yah.. gomaengie.. Neol illuwa..”.

 

“WAE..

 

“WAEE..

 

“BWOOOOOO…” whined Haechan surprised. It’s not Yun-ha and Haechan if they don’t bicker at least once a day.

 

“Yah Lee Haechan, are you ready to be an APPA??!” exclaimed Kim Yun-ha still not forgetting what Seulgi told them yesterday. Jaehyun who saw it just kept quiet to see how this drama was going to turn out. It was still early in the morning so he definitely knows this will be entertaining to watch.

 

“What are you talking about Noona? Who is having a baby?”

 

“WAIT…

 

“JJAKANGMANNNN…. BWO??!

 

“APPA?? NUGU?! NA YAH??

 

“Seul… Seul… Seulgi Baby…

 

“BWOYA?!!! SHE’S PREGNANT?!” Haechan shouted while stuttering in disbelief.

 

Johnny, Youngwon, Jungwoo and Youngjae stopped at the staircase upon hearing the maknae’s statement. Youngjae was trying to hold in her laughter seeing Haechan’s reaction. Her eyes were also on Yun-ha whose arms were on her waist obviously acting as though she was furious.

 

She whispered to Jungwoo to inform him the story about what happened yesterday. Jungwoo then relay the message to Johnny and it went on to Youngwon. The four of them started giggling at the prank while going down the stairs ignoring Haechan who was still standing, frozen at his spot.

 

“Noona.. Please tell me you’re joking right now. Yahhhhh…” Baby Haechan exclaimed.

 

“Bwo?! Yahhhh?! Aishhhtt I’m your Noona eo.. Yah Lee Haechan.. You should have used protection if you were this unprepared. Look at what you’ve done now. Napeun ssaekki.” Said Yun-ha smacking the back of Haechan's head.

 

“Andwaegetta.. I need to go check on Seulgi..” answered Haechan hurriedly but was stopped at the sight of Seulgi.

 

“What’s going on here? Baby are you okay?” said Seulgi who saw Haechan’s worried face.

 

“Yah.. Kang Seulgi… Are you… Are you-

 

“Pregnant?” answered Seulgi short but loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

“YOU ARE?!” everyone shocked hearing it.

user uploaded image

“Ani.. ani.. Wae geurae yeoreobun… Look I’m not! Hyuck I’m not..”

 

“Are you sure?? Baby this is serious.. We can drop everything and go for a test.” Said Haechan.

 

“Yah neol micheoseoo. Haechan ah.. I’m just late.. but I’m not pregnant. Jeessshhh..” exclaimed Seulgi cupping her face. She just woke up, obviously having a hangover. Her head was spinning to this morning soap opera. Haechan ran up to her and gave her a tight hug.

user uploaded image

“Thank Goodness.. ahhh Kang Seulgi.. You gave me a shocked.” Said Haechan really squeezing his girlfriend.

 

“Waeee.. you don’t want to have a baby with me?” asked Seulgi.

 

“I want it.. but not now..” Haechan murmured in the embrace.

 

“Then we need to control ourselves baby..”

 

“YES! USE PROTECTION!!!” screamed the Hyungs and Noonas laughing at their team chant to Seul-Hyuck couple. HAHAHAHAH. Haechan turned around and gave the look to them. Aigoo this kid. He really needs to keep his brother down there, calm.

image


 

The Squad headed out after a quick breakfast and drove to their trip highlight destination. They will be heading to Sallokseo-ro. A place where they can enjoy the thrilling new sport of Big Ball and Zorbing.

 

Both activities uses a huge inflatable ball to go down a hill, but that’s where the similarities end. In the Big Ball ride, the ball is partially filled with water, making it feel like a water slide. Whilst for Zorbing, you will become one with the ball, strapped to the inside and rolled down a 170 meter-long hill. The venue provides a waterproof camera for free to take a fun video on the big ball ride.


 

After a 20 minutes’ drive, they had arrived at the destination.

11c81646-e4ca-4378-972e-49c37da302b8.jpg

“Wahhhhh that looks fun.. It’s really huge” said Youngjae.

 

“The balls are massive!” said Youngwon. It sounds so wrong but that’s exactly what it looks like.

 

The newly arising activity cost $27 for the Zorb Course and $33 for the Big Ball course. There is a package available at a discounted price $55/pax for both activities. The maximum number of people in a ball are not more than four.

 

The squad had decided to go in pairs for this activity as they all came in different sizes. Imagine Long-legged Johnny squeezing with 3 other members of the squad. If he doesn’t suffer, the rest will suffer being kick in the groin. :)

 

“Okay jjaaaa. Yeoreobun.. to spize things up a little bit. I’ve set a challenge for us. Hahaha.. Dugeun..dugeun.. dugeun.. Mwolkkayo?” said Johnny taking out something from his pocket. “JA JANNNNN.. Lipstick Challenge!!”

 

“EH?!” exclaimed the squad.

 

“Jjaa.. While ridin’ and rollin’ you will need to apply the lipstick on your lips as neatly as you can. Those who have a rather decent lipstick stain on their lips wins. ” Instructed Johnny.

 

“Hyung is this really necessary? What’s up with you and challenges.” Said Jungwoo getting tired of the challenges as he always loses.

 

“Geuromm.. It’s the only way to get someone to pay for our lunch meal after this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Answered Johnny making everyone else laughed. “Okay call!” Haechan high fiving Johnny. They geared up and the first couple had went in the Big Ball. Johnny and Youngwon decided to do the honours and try it out first.

 

“Ready… 3… 2.. 1..” the instructor blows the whistle while pushing the ball down the hill.

685671713db3efd158cc47589f7855246d7d95a3.png

Youngwon was screaming. “OHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA…OHHHHH JAKANGMANN JAKANGMANNNNNNNHVAFHSVFHKBSAHKVBSAV..”

5678e5c986a9f532463dedc754222e1bc28dd74b.png

Johnny were laughing non-stop throughout the ride. It felt like they were in a huge hamster cage. It was scary but also fun at the same time. Laughter just kept filling up the entire ball. They didn’t even had time to put on the Lipstick for the challenge. It was already too hectic inside. All they did was just laugh and laugh and laugh.

“Oh my god what is wrong with this ball HAHABHDAHAHHAAHAHAHDHAHAHAHA.. I ate the lipstick Youngho ahh” shouted Youngwon while still laughing.  

As they approach the finishing line, Johnny quickly put on the lipstick. He was still laughing while applying it on. They couldn’t find their balance while coming out of the ball. Youngwon head was spinning dizzy. They look even ridiculous with the messed up lipstick stain no longer on their lips. It was smeared all over their face.

db169c73ea75af66222a3d5a91e015f74c73e0db.png

The others laughed at the look of the couple. “Hyung you look like Joker! HAHAHAHAHAHAH” said Jungwoo.

 

“Eonnie, did you eat dalgi jam inside the ball??” said Yun-ha laughing.

 

“Yahhh.. The ball is no joke. It’s so hectic inside that you don’t even know what you’re doing.” Explained Youngwon.

 

The rest of them attempt the ride. And again, the same thing that happened to Youngwon and Johnny had occurred to the other couples as well. They just find themselves laughing in the ball for no reason. Most probably they felt the same adrenaline rush as riding a roller coaster. Jaehyun and Haechan’s face were extremely smudged with the lipstick stains. If people didn’t know, people would have thought they just came back from a gang fight. They have all gathered in front of the instructor to decide who won the lipstick challenge.

 

“Ssaem.. Who do you think won the challenge?” asked Johnny to the instructor. The instructor took a look at all of them and pointed to Johnny who had a decent amount of stain on his puckered lips. He played it smart by only applying it towards the end. That's how he won.

 

“Okay now, who lost in your eyes Ssaem?” Asked Seulgi. The instructor then pointed to Haechan and Jaehyun. The rest of them laughed till their stomach hurt looking at the two. It was already funny before but its even funnier after knowing they lost too. The competitive ones always ended up losing anyway. So, it was decided that the two will be splitting the bill for the meals of the day. Lunch and dinner.

Now it was time to try the Big Ball course. The one where the ball will be filled with water. They switched their pairs into teams of Girls and Boys. The girls went ahead to try it out and they were screaming inside the ball. Luckily the water didn’t submerge them fully. They could have drowned. But because it was quite shallow, they could still laugh, scream and bumping their heads in the ball.

a260e5fa9f0a3060d68f3d7fa47c785136d33d2e.png

As the ball reaches the end. Jungwoo was laughing looking at other tourist balls rolling on the field track. He didn’t even realize that the ball that his friends were riding were approaching. The moment he looked back; he saw the ball just a few meters away from him. So, he ran for his life but……

Big Balls Running GIF by Mashable

Still got trampled on. Thank God the ball was made from buoy plastic so he wasn't severely injured. Maybe just rapid heart palpitations from running out of panic. Hahah. The other three boys just laughed Jungwoo. Haechan was literally rolling on the ground laughing and crying at his Hyung. 

 

“Yeokshii, Kim Jungwoo itji. Him and his clumsiness. HAHAHAHAH.” Said Jaehyun wiping his tears from laughing.

 

After another round of ball rolling for the boys. They washed up, changed and head over for their seafood lunch.

 

“This activity will be so epic if our NCT brothers were all here to do it too. There is so much things to talk about when we go back to Seoul.” Said Jungwoo.

 

“Yah sure.. You can also tell them about how you got ran over by a Big Ball.” Said Haechan still making fun of his brother.