Birthday Crasher

Replay (PM 01:27)

Yunha had spent her entire morning preparing something special for Jaehyun while he was at work. It couldn’t just be a store bought cake. It wouldn’t be the same. Yunha decided with such confidence that she would bake it herself.

 

It’s a real shame Yunha forgot that she is not exactly a baker...

 

First, Yunha couldn’t find the eggs. Then when she did, she dropped at least three onto the floor. Yunha were out of self-raising flour, so she had to zip out and get some. When Yunha returned, she had left the butter in the microwave for too long and it was bubbling over the edge. Her mixer decided it didn’t want to work, which meant she had to mix it by hand, which led to very sore wrists and as the cherry on top of this storm, her cake spent a minute too long in the oven and was now a bit crispy.

90 Day Fiance Reaction GIF by TLC - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yunha cursed at her own self for her bad luck on a day so special to her but, hey, at least her present to Jaehyun wasn’t a phone call from the fire department.

 

And honestly, the cake didn’t taste half bad. Surprisingly, it was perhaps one of the greatest things she had produced from the oven by herself.

 

It was getting late and Jaehyun was due home any minute. Was Yunha 100% prepared? Absolutely not, but at least she got the cake done and one of his presents wrapped.

 

The familiar jingle of keys danced towards her ears and she immediately started to panic. The candles weren’t in the cake yet and Yunha didn’t have time to hide and surprise him with it.

 

Jaehyun was humming an unfamiliar tune as he took off his shoes and padded his way through the house.

 

“Kim Yunha, na dola wasseoo.” He called out before seeing Yunha’s slumped figure against the counter.

 

“Yunha yah?” He repeated, moving the hair that covered the front of her head. Yunha lifted her head with a disappointed sigh as she looked at the wonky candles and cracked top layer of the cake.

cake damage | Tumblr

“I  SWEAR JEONG YOON OH I SWEAR I REALLY DID TRY. I wanted to surprise you, but I forgot how bad I am at baking.” Yunha pouted, poking a pink candle that leaned slightly to the left. Jaehyun couldn’t help but chuckle at his sad looking girlfriend.

 

“Baby, you did more than what I ever expected. The cake isn’t that bad, for someone who doesn’t have a lot of baking experience. And honestly...” He broke off his sentence to pinch her dimple cheeks. “I find it kinda cute.” He smiled.

 

The energy of his smile had an infectious charm to it, which had Yunha smiling too.

 

Jaehyun took a fork from the drawer and broke off a piece of the cake. Yunha covered her eyes as Jaehyun dipped the prongs that carried the cake into the depths of his oral cavity. She couldn’t bear to see the disapproving reaction that was certainly going to come.

 

To her surprise, she heard a satisfied groan and Yunha slowly cracked her fingers apart to look through them. Jaehyun was diving the fork towards the cake for a second bite.

 

“Cakeu Joah?” Yunha questioned, scared that Jaehyun might have been pretending to get her hopes up.

 

Instead of answering her, Jaehyun leaned in and kissed her lips sweetly. Yunha could taste the chocolate crumbs of the cake he had just eaten. Her dimple cheeks heated at the sudden kiss before falling into some sort of rhythm.

jaehyun kiss gif | Tumblr | Wattpad, Membaca

Jaehyun pulled away, a smile plastered on his pretty pink lips. “Does that answer your question?” Yunha nodded swiftly and rounded the counter to slip into his arms.

 

“I think you’re pretty sweet.” Yunha whispered, her head resting against his chest.

 

“You are too. Sweet enough to make me a delicious cake. You are sweeter than the cake itself.”*aigoooooooooo vomits*

 

Yunha’s heart melted as she comprehended the words and hugged Jaehyun tightly.

 

“Happy birthday, uri Jaehyunnie.”

 

“Thank you, my love. Here are some flowers for you that I got on the way back home for Valentine’s Day.”

 

“Oh yaaaaa. I totally forgot that it is also Valentines. Gomawo Yuno yahh… You’re the best..”


 

February Babies Birthday Party

 

Haechan and Johnny had organized a private party for the Febuary babies and had invited close friends and acquaintances as guests. What is a party without loud music and club right? So they held the party at a popular club/bar NB2 located in Hongdae. This place is famous for the Kpop fans.

 

NB2 is owned and managed by YG, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea. It goes without saying that hip hop is what moves this club, other than the fact that it’s open daily until 6 AM. If you’re lucky, you might even get to see some YG Entertainment Kpop artists.

 

The party wasn’t just about celebrating birthdays, it was also for the idols to mingle around and networking. It was a great opportunity for Yunha too as a fashion editor to scout new faces for her pictorials. Well okay maybe 20% scouting and 80% enjoying her boyfriend’s birthday party.

 

Many of their idol friends came to the party. Jaehyun’s 97 liner friends, the SuperM hyungs, EXO Sehun and Chanyeol, Red Velvet Irene, Girls Generation’s Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and a few external company producers etc.

40.jpg

Youngwon gets her own seated booth next to the DJ as her husband, Johnny was assisting the main DJ for the party. She wasn’t allowed to dance as much as she was pregnant hahaha. Actually, loud music was also bad for the babies but because she didn’t want to FOMO, Johnny allowed her to tag along but to only stay close to him while he DJs.

 

ae5fd930a0629d50c0917e7a653067f3c6c37f38_hq.gif

They celebrated the February babies that consist of Doyoung, Johnny, Seulgi, Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Ten. There was one more NCT member that shares the same birthday month. Jisungie. But because he is still a minor the boys didn’t invite the Dream members to the party. They didn’t want to create any extra scandals. :)


 

Jaehyun wasn’t angry per se, perhaps slightly annoyed or irritated but definitely not mad or jealous as he watches his 97 liner friend Seventeen’s Mingyu touches Yunha’s shoulder for the nth time and his hand remains perched there like he owns it or something while they were talking/mingling.

 

Now, Yunha is her own person but those shoulders are Jaehyun’s. LOL entitled.

 

Jaehyun understands that it’s a friendly gesture and the man in the question most-likely didn’t mean any harm by the action. But it just wasn’t right. Jaehyun felt disturbed by it. Maybe if the party was not held at a club and there were no drinks involved, Jaehyun wouldn’t be bothered by it.

 

Not to say he’s bothered because honestly he was trying not to. It’s his birthday and he is happy that Yunha befriended his friends too.

 

Jaehyun touches the glass screen on his phone and it showed 34% battery life. He looks at Yunha, only able to see her side profile despite sitting next to her.

 

As Yunha was turned almost completely towards this handsome human being. GRAY from AOMG. They just met for the first time today and for some reason is of great importance that they discussed work stuff right this instant.

 

At first, Jaehyun didn’t hate it. Any acquaintance of Yunha is also an acquaintance of his but that soured quickly. When he tried to engage in their conversation this “acquaintance” rudely but perhaps not intentionally rudely cut him off. Which didn’t really sting. What was getting to him is the fact that Yunha just laughed along to whatever GRAY had to say as if Jaehyun wasn’t there.

Animated gif about gif in jaehyun pics by ROSE

Now, Jaehyun will admit that it’s bothering him.

 

“Yeah Jaehyun and I-

 

Jaehyun perks up upon hearing his name suddenly alert of the contents of Yunha’s conversation. He blinks when Yunha turns to him, smiling and eyes crinkling as she readjusts herself in her seat, now more open to Jaehyun.

 

While Jaehyun appreciates the view of his dashing girlfriend, especially under the soft purple mood lighting. He wishes that GRAY will call it a night of whatever he was discussing with his girlfriend so Jaehyun could enjoy the rest of his birthday party.

 

“Yeah Jaehyun and I talked about visiting the exhibition but we never had the time,” Yunha said watching Jaehyun’s reaction while her cheeks warm from the drinks she had at the open bar as her neck line was exposed to her wearing an off shoulder dress, unaware of the social climate she fostered.

 

“Because you’re too busy to take me.” Jaehyun whined while pouting.

 

Yunha hesitate for a moment before answering, “It’s not like I’m the only one that’s busy. You are too lol.”

 

“It doesn’t mean you should forget about me though,” Jaehyun slowly slides his hand on Yunha’s thighs.

 

“Work is work,” GRAY chuckles seemingly unaware of the massive interception he just pulled.

 

“Yeah lately I’ve been real busy on finding new faces for W magazine, maybe if we could get AOMG to participate this time it will be perfect.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll talk to Jay Park about it and maybe he can get HIGHGRND to do it too. Here is my company card and lets exchange KAKAO so we could keep in touch.”

 

And just like that Jaehyun was removed from another conversation. He leans back against his seat removing his hand from Yunha’s thighs. Which Yunha didn’t even seem to notice cause she was busy talking to GRAY. He eyed the cake that Yunha brought to the table which led her to run into GRAY earlier during the cake cutting.

 

Jaehyun picks up the Champagne glass and rotates his wrist while he sips it. To clean his palate, he takes a forkful of the cream filled cake and goes back and forth with his drink. He then smacks his lips, the residue from the alcohol not necessarily inviting but it was satisfying.

 

He looks to his right and Yunha was still talking to GRAY and now with his other 97 liner friends, 127 boys, Seulgi and Haechan included. After about half an hour the seats were empty as once the music started playing, everyone went to dance including Jungwoo and Youngjae who were at first shy from dancing.

 

Jaehyun keeps pouring a shot and take it with an ease that he wasn’t aware he had, encouraging him to take another, then another and then another until he finished the whole bottle of Champagne.

 

He checks his phone which had no notifications but was already left with 4% of batt life. He leans back into his seat, oddly more comfortable now that his limbs felt heavier. The aftertaste from the alcohol he drank was no cumbersome and third wheeling Yunha’s conversation with GRAY earlier didn’t hurt him as much.

 

He’s still mad as hell that Yunha’s friendliness that rarely had bounds nor limits couldn’t make an exception when it came to his girlfriend, but it no longer sat on the surface. Yeah, they might probably fight about it but Jaehyun head was spinning now due to the alcohol so he’ll worry about it later.

 

Jaehyun walked towards the dance floor to see his girlfriend dancing with his bestfriend. This time he was really bothered by the view. Yunha and Mingyu were really getting on it. Shoulders brushing against each other as they partied to the EDM music. They weren’t the only ones dancing, the other couples were also present surrounding them. But why did Yunha had to partner up with Mingyu of all people though. As though him hovering his hands over Yunha's shoulders earlier wasn’t enough eyesore for Jaehyun.

 

Jaehyun marched amongst the crowd and pulled Yunha away from Mingyu.

 

“Dude.. what’s with you man?” scoffed Yunha irritated that her dance was interrupted.

 

“What’s with me?! Excuse me. Did you realized that, that is my bestfriend that you’re dancing with.” Said Jaehyun annoyed.

 

“SO???!! JAEHYUN AH… IT’S A PARTY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. What you did was rude..”

 

“Yeah Jae.. Chill..” said Mingyu.

 

“Bworago Kim Yunha??? RUDE?? I’ll show you what’s rude..” exclaimed Jaehyun serving a punch on Mingyu’s face. Mingyu then returned a punch on Jaehyun as well turning it into a brawl. The crowd suddenly stops and stares at the ruckus. Haechan and Jungwoo who were present tried to pull Jaehyun to the side while the other 97 liners hold onto Mingyu.

 

“YAHH JEONG JAEHYUN NEO BWOHAEEE..” shouted Kim Yunha.

 

“Are you satisfied now EO KIM YUNHA?” exclaimed Jaehyun clearly drunk.

 

“Mworagoooo eo?? Yahhh Jeong Jaehyun neol micheoseoo..”

 

“Jakanman.. Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” said Yunha.

 

“GEURAE WAE?! I CANT BE JEALOUS?? I’m your boyfriend Kim Yunha” answered Jaehyun not bothered by the others looking at his jealousy.

 

“Chamm nahh. Eo geurae.. How does it feel? Painful?”

 

“That’s exactly how I felt when you’re with other girls.”

 

“Chowa.. Jeong Jaehyun you have feelings. Not just you have feelings now. You’re gangster too."

 

"Was it really necessary for you to punch Mingyu. EO?!” exclaimed Yunha furious.

 

“Was it really necessary for you to cry when you found out Seulgi was pregnant?!”

 

Yunha was bursting her furiousity. She couldn’t care less about anyone around her. She just had to get her words out because Jaehyun was crossing the line. He didn’t trust her. His jealousy took over him and it made him violent.

 

“Noona calm down.. It was just a misunderstanding..” said Haechan.

 

“ANIYOOO.. JEONG JAEHYUN MALHAE!” said Yunha raising her voice.

 

The party atmosphere was totally ruin by the brawl. The group now was at the side settling things out. But it looks like someone is gonna be so ed up if he doesn’t speak up.

 

“I….

 

“I……

 

“I WHAT JEONG JAEHYUN?” asked Yunha impatient by Jaehyun stutter. She knew what the answer was but she still wanted to hear from her boyfriend herself.

...

...

...

..

..

 

“It’s because I still have lingering feelings for Seulgi.”

 

“HYUNGGGGGG..” Said Haechan shocked at Jaehyun’s confession.