Late

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Eoo Aboji??”

 

 

“Congratulations uri Ttal. You’re going to be someone’s wife.”

 

 

“Ani. Aboji, how did you know? and when did you come to Seoul?”

 

 

“Ahhhh.. Youngho personally came to Anyang and asked my permission.” Said Mr Lee.

 

 

“Jinjjaru?? Suh Youngho? Oooooooooooo I didn’t know you were that brave. But you impressed me.” Said Youngwon pinching her now Fiancé cheeks.

Kpop Imagines/Reactions - NCT~ Johnny (GIF Imagine) - Wattpad

 

“Aboji.. shall we go for Dinner?” asked Johnny with his stank face hahah.

 

 

“Janshinmanyeo.. Aboji???”

 

 

“Yahhh.. we are not married yet you know. hahahahah. Mr. Lee please.”

 

 

“Gwenchana Youngwon ah.. Youngho can call me Aboji.”

 

 

“Geurae geurae.. Kaji Mokja..” uttered Mr.Lee while he puts his hand over Johnny’s shoulder.

 

“Ermmm excuse me… I’m here.. Yeobosaeyo?? Aboji??? Ermm Hello… Fiancè??” called Youngwon trying to get her two men attention. Completely ignored. But it was nice to see that both of them had bonded quite well together. After all, Johnny will soon be part of the Lee Family and also Youngwon’s father never had a son before. So it was quite a heartwarming scene to see. The three of them went to grab dinner at Dongwon Jip located nearby Youngwon’s officetel.


 

Diving in to South Korea's hole-in-the-wall restaurants - Lonely ...

Even on the coldest winter nights, you’ll see a line outside Dongwon Jip in Euljiro3ga. Opened in 1987, the restaurant is most famous for its Gamja-tang (potato & rib stew) and Soondae-guk (blood sausage stew). The restaurant is famous for their food consistency over the years. The Gamja-tang broth is cooked overnight in a large, haphazard stone pot near the entrance and the meat is tenderised for three hours before being served.

51487274_2008149785969334_9008925797234245632_n.jpg

Louder and rowdier than similar hole-in-the-wall establishments, Dongwon Jip serves Soju and Beer in addition to meals, and is sometimes affectionately called a ‘Mashineun bar’.

 

While waiting for their order to arrive, Mr. Lee had a few questions for the Youngie Couple. “So when is the wedding?”

 

“Abojiii???!!”

 

 

“Bwo?! Wae?? Am I rushing things?” asked Mr Lee.

 

 

“Aniyo aniyo Aboji.. Jeongjighage.. I haven’t discuss it with Youngwon cause all this while, we’ve both been busy with work so we didn’t really plan on the wedding yet. But I definitely want it to happen this year or early next year.” Said Johnny leaving Youngwon puzzled.

 

 

“Mianhae.. Aboji.. Youngho yahh. I’m still overwhelmed that I’ve been proposed today and can I please absorb everything first before we discuss this stuff.. Eo??” expressed Youngwon.

 

 

“Youngwon ah.. It’s better to get married early since you know, to avoid any unexpected incident happening.” Said Mr.Lee.

 

 

“Aniya Aboji.. Imsin naneun aniyeyo..” (I’m not pregnant) explained Youngwon. Johnny who was sitting next to her just kept his mouth shut as he didn’t know how to answer that question. Youngwon was still convincing her father that she is not pregnant. But it was no surprise that her father will think that way as Johnny and her did spent a lot of nights together. Its natural as they lived together recurringly.

 

 

“Why don’t we make the wedding on Youngwon’s birthday in December??” suggested Mr Lee.

 

 

“Dae??? Aboji. Wae geuraeseoyo.. Isnt it too early? December is just a month away from now. Andwae. Andwae..”

 

 

“Youngwon ah, you can just register your marriage and then hold the wedding when you’re ready.. At least I don’t have to worry about you being all alone in Seoul since Youngho will be with you.” Said Mr Lee.

 

 

Johnny agreed to what his father in law had suggested. Obviously to hold a wedding will be a little too early because he definitely needed to settle a few Public Relation stuff at his label. But he is down for registering his marriage with Youngwon. Anything for his baby.

 

 

Youngwon was speechless and didn’t understand why the two men in her life are rushing things. She felt like everything was still so surreal and honestly she felt overwhelmed by everything. From the proposal, Johnny bonding with her father and now marriage stuff.

 

 

“Have you told your parents about it Youngho?” asked Mr Lee.

 

 

“Ye. Haeseoyo Aboji. My parents won’t be able to fly back here for a while due to the corona situation but they are very happy about the news.” Answered Johnny. Mr Lee nodded to his answer and patted Johnny’s back. The small family then wrapped their family dinner and sent Youngwon’s father to the nearest bus station. He insisted on taking the bus back his relative house in Seoul although Youngwon had aleady offered for him to sleepover her house.

 

I guess Mr Lee wanted to give the couple some privacy too.


 

Back at Youngwon’s Officetel

 

The Youngie couple had freshen up and was ready for their second round of celebratory drink party. But it was quite late and they both had work the next day, so they decided to just have a pillow talk before heading to sleep. Youngwon still can’t believe that she is now engaged. She was still over the moon while Johnny on another hand was just looking at her smiling and grinning.

 

“Yah.. wae useo?” asked Youngwon.

 

“Ani.. na.. haengbokkae..” answered Johnny.

 

“Jeongmal?”

 

“Eo..”

 

“Youngho yah.. are you really serious about this? Like about our marriage. Getting married to me.. Your career.. Your fans.. Are you really ready to go through it?”

 

“Baby... you’re still only 25 years old this year you know. Are you sure you want to sacrifice your youth by getting married?” asked Youngwon, genuinely worried.

 

“Wae? Na unmideo?”

 

“Youngwon ah soljighi…”

 

“I’ve been thinking about this since we got back together during Heart Signal. I even thought of leaving my career and start a new life with you. I’ve thought about it for a while now and with the support of the people around me. I have come to a decision to wed you my love. I want you to lean on me Youngwonnie. We promised each other forever right? So Let’s make it official then.” Said Johnny while kissing Youngwon’s stomach making her feel ticklish. With that, we all know what that teasing all meant. Soooooo… next.. :)

wattpad #fanfiction I love reading these, and since I have a lot ...


 

A few weeks later in December, the WooJae couple decided to host another reunion gathering. I don’t know how many times I would write a reunion gathering but as you know the 127 boys and Heart Signal girls are very busy with the personal schedules more over now most of them are seriously dating.

 

 

Following the Youngie Couple, the Yun-Yun couple had also proceeded with the next stage to their relationship. Which, both of their families had met each other and Jaehyun’s family were already planning on setting a wedding date for the two of them.

 

 

It seems that Johnny and Jaehyun really wants to start a family young huh. They need to realized that they are only in their mid-twenties. What’s the rush? Not all love marriages end up having their happy ending. Some could still fail too even if they started with love. But then again, if God had permits them to be wed early. That is what we call Fate.

 

 

The HS127 squad had rented a room in a Noraebang where they could party and celebrate the engagement of Youngwon and Johnny. In addition, it was also Youngjae and Jungwoo’s monthsary as a couple. They had ordered drinks and some snacks to party.

 

 

“To Youngie Couple Engagement!!!” Haechan lead the cheer. Their beer bottles clanked. As they drank and partied hard. At a certain point, Youngjae felt uncomfortable and was about to throw up. Yun-ha had accompanied her to the washroom.

img_4777.jpg?w=660

“Blweekkkkkk….. omo… blweeekkkkkk….”

 

 

“Oh my goodness.. Gross.. hahahaha. Yahh. Neol gwenchana? Why did you drink so much if you knew you can’t handle it hahaha. Didn’t you take the hangover pill earlier?”

Samyang Anti Hangover Pills

“Mollaaa.. I don’t think I did” *vomits again*

 

 

After a moment, Youngwon and Seulgi were also spotted in the bathroom. Youngwon had actually rushed in to empty her bowel as well. HAHAHAHAHAH. Now all three cubicles were occupied with the ladies emptying their fill.

 

 

Yun-ha who was the only one who didn’t, felt like gagging as well because of the sound and the smell. “Why did I even follow them here in the first place.” said Yun-ha holding in.

 

 

After the storm, the three ladies were now standing in front of the sink and looking into the mirror. “Aishhhhtttt I looked so ed up” said Seulgi while adjusting her hair.

 

 

“Yah you’re not alone, na babwa..”said Youngwon making Seulgi chuckled.

 

….

 

“We need to get ourselves a Gyeondyo Bar (A Grapefruit flavoured hangover ice cream) after this..” said Youngwonnie.

 

..

 

..

 

“Wahhh. My head is spinning. Is this how being drunk feels like? I don’t think i’ve been this drunk in years…” said Youngjae wiping the tears below her eyes from all of the vomitting.

 

..

 

..

 

“Jashinmanyo.. Yedora what date is it today?” asked Yun-ha.

 

 

“20 December? Wae?” replied Seulgi checking her phone. Seulgi had also randomly went to the Flo app just you know to check. Out of curiousity.

 

 

..

 

..

 

“!”

 

 

“I’m late…” said Seulgi.

efd5fd399d6cf2652d6e666084da05aef9c71361.jpg

The other three girls checked theirs as well and…

 

 

“!”

 

“Me too..” staring at each other. Lost in their thoughts.

red velvet reactions | Tumblr