Spread Kindness

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Yunha yah Bwoya???”

 

 

“What happened to our house? I went back to our home and there is a different family living there now..”

 

 

 

“Eonnie… I thought you are going to be back only a week before my wedding..”

 

 

 

“I wasn’t comfortable sleeping at my in laws plus I didn’t want to leave Eomma alone at home for so long.”

 

 

 

“Eonnie… *Sighs*”

 

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

 

“Nae jib wa… I’ll text you my address..”


 

 

At YunYun couple’s house sits Jaehyun, Yunha and her sister, Kim Yunhee at their living room. Yunhee came over to their house after sending her kids to school. She was still in shocked on what had happened.

 

 

“Yahh.. What happened.. Whats going on???”

 

 

“Sashileun.. Noona-“

 

 

“Silyehamida Jeong Seobang.. I think this is about my family. I would appreciate if you stay out of it.”

 

 

“Aniyo Eonnie.. If it’s not for Jaehyun. Eomma and I wouldn’t be alive and well today.” Yunha backing up Jaehyun.

 

 

“Yahh geumanhaera.. Talk properly. I don’t understand..”

 

 

“Eonnie… Yang Chi Oppaneun.. he sold our house.”

 

 

“BWORAGOOO???!!”

 

 

“WAEE?!!!??!!”

 

 

“What did he do this time? Who did he owe it to now?? Oh my god.. How could he? Isn’t our house under your name and Eomma’s?”

 

 

“Mmm maja.. I don’t know anymore Eonnie. Eomma said he took a loan from a bank and a few others for his film business and it failed big time this time and he couldn’t afford to pay them back in time.” Explained Yunha.

 

 

“Well that’s not our problem.. He could have asked the money from his rich wife. OR WHATEVER I DON’T CARE. He was the one who was so proud getting out of the house after being married to some rich lord daughter. He was the one who said he didn’t need us anymore.. He threw his family away. Idiot ing idiot..” raged Kim Yunhee.

 

 

“Molla yah Eonnie. Amateunn.. He got Eomma’s stamp and mine forcefully the other day. I tried to stalled it and report him to the police. But he attempted to kill us but thankfully uri Jaehyunnie was there to stop him. He even got cut on his face. See.. it even left a scar..” expressed Yunha showing her sister Jaehyun’s almost healed wound.

 

 

“But you still sign it??” asked Yunhee once again.

 

 

“Eonnie.. you know what Yang Chi Oppa is capable of doing. So to prevent any further injuries or anyone dying. I had no choice but to sign it.” Explained Yunha.

 

 

"Ara... Aigooo.. Why is he our brother again??" sighed the two sisters.

 

 

"Gomapta Jeong Seobang.. Sorry for the attitude earlier.. I didnt know and didnt expect for things to be this bad. I didnt want you to look at Yunha in a bad way. I was afraid you would have a change of heart if you knew about our family situation." Apologized Yunhee.

 

 

"Aniyo Noona.. Gwenchanayo.. I totally understand. Plus Noona.. You don't have to worry about me knowing the family situation. Every family has its own flaws. I know it that when I marry Yunha, i'm marrying her whole family. So don't be embarassed about it. You can share the load with me.." said Jaehyun while smiling sweetly.

fluff and clouds — A Keeper - Jaehyun

Yunha was extremely proud and touched again by Jaehyun's words and understanding. Her sister even patted Jaehyun's hand as a sense of gratitude for understanding their family situation. Aigoo there are still these kind of nice guys in the world heh. One of them are sitting right in front of them. Truly a blessing. :')

 

 

They sat and discuss on the home arrangements. Yunha's sister Yunhee had volunteered to stay at her in laws till she found a rent home for herself. Jaehyun had insisted for his sister in law to stay at their couple house while he go back to living at the NCT Dorm for the time being. Since Yunhee had voice out earlier that she wasnt that comfortable living at her in laws, Jaehyun suggested and felt that it will be much better for Yunha's family to stay with her at the moment.

 

 

 

"That's really thoughtful of you Jeong Seobang.. Gamsa hamida.. Jinjja Gamsa hamida.."

 

 

 

"Eonnie but you can't live here forever you know.. This is my wedding house.. Till when will you Freeload off me?"

 

 

"Yah Yunha yah.. don't say that. Yunhee noona is your sister." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"Gwenchana Jeong Seobang. Yunha is right.. I'll talk to my husband and do house hunting soon. Once he has a stable job that is."

 

 

"Bwo??!! Oh my god.. did he got fired from his job again??"

 

 

"Eo."

 

 

"YAHHHHHHH.. OMAIGADDD EONNIEEE..."

 

 

"Mian.. Thats why i came back home earlier than planned. My mother in law gave us an earful almost everyday after learning about my husband getting fired." explained Yunhee.

 

 

"Then where is he now?" asked Jaehyun.

 

 

"He is now somewhere out there finding a part time job."

 

 

"Oh my god.. i can't believe this is really happening. One after another.. I thought i was going to be the most relax bride before getting married in less than 3 weeks. NOPE. NOT GONNA HAPPENED."

 

 

 

"Calm down Yunha.. Yunhee Noona can you call him over so we can discuss some things??"

 

 

 

"Bwoya.. Yuno what do you have in mind… Seolma????"

 

 

 

"Eo.. manae.. Whatever you're thinking Yunha.. You're right.."

 

 

 

"Yuno yahh. I don't know if he is right match for that position.."

 

 

 

"Waeyo?? People can learn right?"

 

 

 

"Yah yahh what are both of you blabbering about? What position? Are you offering my husband a job?" asked Yunhee curious.

 

 

 

"Yes Noonim.. Coincidently, my label is looking for a candidate to be our new NCT manager. There are already 5 of them but one of the hyungs’ is not well and he will be taking a long term sickness leave. So we are in need of a new manager. There are a total of 23 NCT members in a future comeback so i don't think the remaining 4 hyungs can handle all of us on their own hahahah." answered Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"EH??? JINJJA??? OMONA.. That's great news."

 

 

 

"I will recommend him to the HR. But he will still need to pass the interview with them Noona. It’s worth a try.." said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Arayo.. Once again gomawo Jeong Seobang.. We owe you so much.." thanked Yunhee.

 

 

 

"Ayyy aniyo.. I will try to help whatever i can..."


 

 

A week after Yunha’s sister and family temporarily moved into the couple house. Their lives carried on as per usual. Yunha went back to her studio and resume her work and Jaehyun was busy with his personal schedule before the wedding.

 

 

Let’s not forget that their wedding is happening in less than 2 weeks and there is a crowd living in the YunYun couple house. Yunha was scrolling through honeymoon packages on her desktop just to distract from her brain load of problems. For some reason, she yearns for Jaehyun’s comforting hug since the both of them were apart cause Jaehyunnie went back to his dorm.

 

Just when she thought of Jaehyun, her phone rang. Speaking of the devil.. It was her fiancé.

LONELY DOG. BUT I GOT THEM ON VALENTINES DAY. | Jaehyun nct, Jaehyun, Nct

“Annyeong..”

 

 

 

“Hehe Annyeong Yunha yah.. Bwohaee..”

 

 

 

“I was just thinking about you..”

 

 

 

“Awwwww jinjja??? Bogoshipohseoyooo???” Said Jaehyun cutely..

 

 

 

 

“Mmmmm wanjeon bogoshipohhh.. Neol Eodiya??”

 

 

 

“In your heart?”

 

 

Tskkk..

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAH.. Aniya. I just wrap up my shoot.. And I’m on my way to have a meeting with someone.”

 

 

 

“Ooooo Nugu??”

 

 

 

 

“Molla.. Someone.. He is a director for our upcoming NCT Music Video.. I can’t tell you who.. I’m not allowed to spoil it.”

 

 

 

“Ahhhh jinjja.. geurae.. Sugohae..”

 

 

 

 

“Eoo.. That’s it?? Aren’t you curious?”

 

 

 

 

“YAHHH.. you just told me you aren’t allowed to spoil it!”

 

 

 

 

“Hahahahahahh okay okay. I just wanted to tease you.”

 

 

 

“Yaishhhttt Jashikk.. Yahh.. Saranghae..” wow a sudden confession from Kim Yunha.

 

 

 

“Kkapjagi... Geuraw Nado saranghae.. I’ll see you soon okay.. Wait for me okay baby..”

 

 

 

“Mmmm geuraee.. I’ll put down now so you can continue your schedule kay”

 

 

After putting down the facetime. Jaehyun was full of smiles. He then leaned forward to the driver seat and made a conversation with his brother in law, who is currently working with him as his manager.

 

 

 

 

Yup. He passed the HR interview and Jaehyun personally requested for him to start work for Jaehyun’s personal schedule immediately. He wanted to get to know his brother in law better and be close to him via work.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung.. Do you think Yang Chi Hyung will agree to my proposal?? Do you think he will lower his ego for me?”

 

 

 

 

“If he wants to get his things sorted on his side. He needs to agree right?” said the brother in law.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well I hope so.. Yunha said he has an Ego of an Universe.”

 

 

 

 

“Universe is an understatement. HAHAHAHAH."

 

 

"Jaehyun ah.. Just like how you had faith in me being your manager.. Let’s have faith in Yang Chi Hyung lowering his ego. Fighting kkapssidaa!”

Appreciation] Chic Jaehyun Gifs GIF | Gfycat