The Reveal

Replay (PM 01:27)

Writers Note:

Amidst of all the drama that has happened in the previous chapters, in this chapter I chose to be selfish. HAHAHAH. I didn’t meant it like that. You know it. So anyhoo.. this chapter is solely dedicated to Lee Youngwon and Suh Youngho Johnny. Hopefully you guys like this chapter. 

 

After finding out that Youngwon was pregnant last December 2020. Johnny and Youngwon had decided to register their marriage at the Gu Cheong (Local District Office) first and foremost when New Year came.

 

Johnny then also revealed about his marriage in a video published on NCT Daily Youtube channel about his marriage. He then also shared with his fans about them expecting. They were extremely thankful for the support of the people surrounding them. Their families, friends and even workplace were really supportive of the marriage and the pregnancy.

5b8b2c85bbf56756d02c1e489b19142038d53b1f.png

A few days after the announcement, Johnny and Youngwon went for their first meeting with their Gynaecologist. They were supposed to get some bloodwork done. Consultation with the Gynae and get all the information blah blah blah. You know pregnancy stuff.

 

The Amazing Gynae suggested they do a quick ultrasound scan on the baby to check how many weeks Youngwon was already in. Youngie couple were extremely excited to see their little potato for first time.

06c1f3a1775197169d99d1ac68d6edafbaebdcfb.png

Youngwon spotted the little potato on the screen and it made the doctor take a closer look at it too. “Bubba look.. It’s our little potato’s heart. Can you see it?”

 

“A heart? What hahaha” said Johnny responding to Youngwon who was smiling and feeling over the moon. Johnny then when closer to see and saw his baby heart beating. Awwwwwww..

 

While doing the scanning, the doctor notices something different in the ultrasound. “I’m just not sure what I’m seeing here.” “Is it twins?”

 

“HUHHHH IS IT?” Johnny gasped in surprise.

 

“Is it two?!!”

 

“What’s over there..”

 

“Oh my God…”

 

“Is there two?”

 

“No it looks like one.” Said Youngwon.

 

“No it doesn’t look like one.” Said the Gynaecologist.

3ec0fa5ea79c39891bada6e062d7c847bc6c463a.png

“Oh my god its two potatoes..” uttered the Gynae softly.

 

“No way….. Wait.. wait.. That’s crazy.. hahahahaha” said Youngwon laughing.

 

“Its TWOOO??” exclaimed Johnny still in disbelief.

 

“That’s why you saw me being quiet. I’m trying to get the angles right.” Said the Gynae. Youngwon wheezed laughing at the gynae’s remarks. Johnny was still going on, “That’s Two.”

 

“It does look like two.” Answered the Gynae.

 

“I c-can’t believe it. Oh my god.” Said Johnny while the Gynae now search for their another potato heartbeat. And it is now confirmed that there are two of them. Youngwon was still laughing.

 

“Oh my god that’s just crazy.. Bubba.. we said it as a joke before..” expressed Youngwon.

 

“Babe.. we did it.. No you did it..” said Johnny patting Youngwon head.

 

After the crazy ultrasound discovery, the two of them sat outside of the room trying to absorb everything by looking at their sonogram. Youngwon who was previously laughing were now crying. TEARS OF JOY. Johnny followed his wife crying too. The couple finds it crazy but also a blessing as both of them were the only child in their family. Both of their families history didn’t have any twins as well. The result they got were really unexpected and pretty much random. A random bundle of joy at 6 weeks if one could say.

 

The next few days were them sharing their bundle of joy to their families and friends. Johnny’s mum were ecstatic when they facetimed her. Youngwon’s dad was crying knowing that he is going to be a grandfather. Not one but TWO. Johnny then posted a picture of the sonogram on his Instagram. Lots of fans congratulate him including his fellow work colleagues from other labels.


 

Overprotective Johnny during Youngwon’s pregnancy

 

“Youngwon ah, Baby ireona..” heard Youngwon as she flutter her eyes open.

 

“You’ve been sleeping for too long.. You need to eat..” squinting so she could make out the frame of her husband Johnny. She sat up and rub her eyes trying to get them to focus enough on what’s going on. Eversince the doctor told them to be extra careful for this multiple pregnancy. Johnny had made sure Youngwon had anything and everything she needed.

 

“Thank you bubba..” Youngwon said grabbing the plate from her husband’s hand. Johnny reaches for the remote and puts on Youngwon’s favourite tv programme.

 

“I’m going to go get your vitamins and orange juices so you can take them while you’re eating..” said Johnny jumping up and running to the bathroom.

 

“Arghhhhh” Youngwon groaned as she arch her back in pain. 

 

“Whatt.. what.. I’m here baby..” Johnny yells running back into the room almost spilling the orange juice and vitamins.

 

“Nothing my back just hurts real bad, I think they are just readjusting inside hahah.” Said Youngwon grabbing her lower back. Johnny walks over and sets the drink and vitamins on the nightstand next to Youngwon. He hopped on the bed and rubbed Youngwon’s lower back for her while she eats.

 

“Thank you again baby.. You’re the best! Love you” said Youngwon kissing her husband. She was also busy stuffing her face with blueberry pancake that Johnny had made for her.

 

“No need to thank me angel.. I’m happier now that God and you gave me two potatoes that I dreamt for.”


 

Week 12 of the Pregnancy

 

Before heading out for their 1st official Ultrasound. Yes the previous one wasn’t official as it was only done by a gynae, the one that will confirm if they were having twins will be a tech sonographic specialist today.

 

Johnny had made breakfast bagel with bacon for Youngwon to consume before they head on out today. The potatoes are growing rapidly fast as Youngwon has started experiencing major cravings, morning sickness and etc. Her baby bump was already showing although it has only been 12 weeks into the pregnancy. It is expected to show faster as she is expecting a multiple pregnancy.

23891df64d15b56c2e0bea60907f749bd15ab2ce.png

They were excited to see their potatoes today and see their fetal development.

 

On the way to the hospital, Johnny randomly said, “Youngwon ah.. what if? Just what if… there was another extra potato that was hidden and we didn’t get to see previously. I swear I think I saw another one.”

 

“What?!! Whoa that will be Wanjeon Daebak Sagon! But Bubba, as though knowing that we are expecting twins weren’t shocking enough. Let’s not get our hopes up hahahahah.” Answered Youngwon.

 

“I’m gonna be a dad.. Youngwon ah im going be a dad..”

 

“Yes my love. You are going a be a daddy..” said Youngwon kissing Johnny’s side.

 

“I wonder if WooJae is doing alright now.. last we heard was when Jungwoo came to our house last year HAHAHAHAH. Oh and Seulgi too. I wonder how far into her pregnancy she is now. We’ve really been busy with ours and we forgot to ask about them.” Said Youngwon rubbing her rounded tummy.

 

“Maybe we can do a gender reveal party and catch up with them. It’s been a while since I went back to the NCT dorm since we got married. So I haven’t talk to my members as much besides work.” Answered Johnny.

 

As they arrived at the Hospital, they waited for their turn to see the specialist.

 

Like any parents-to-be, Youngwon and Johnny were overjoyed when they went for their first ultrasound scan and saw their baby on the screen. They were surprised that they were expecting twins.

 

Delighted that they would have a ‘ready-made’ family, the couple went for their three-month scan today and were stunned to be told a third baby had been hiding behind the other two. CONGRATULATIONS! What Johnny saw previously was real. Oh my goodness!

ab7ac4cb39258fd9ff17649e2b8000f7d55f4983.png

They had always wanted more children. They just never expected to have them all at once. Not one, not two but THREE now! Holy mother of babyland.

 

“Congratulations Mr Suh.. Mrs Suh.. You’re having triplets!” said the Specialist.

 

“Can we identify their gender yet?” asked Johnny.

 

“As of now, No. But maybe in your next scan in 3 weeks’ time we will be able to know as your babies’ male or female gentitalia will be fully form by then. Congratulations once again to both of you. You are one out of the thousands of Korean citizens that had successful produce 3 little ones naturally. Truly a blessing from God.” Said the Specialist.

 

“All the praise the lord.”

 

After their appointment, Johnny and Youngwon decided to celebrate their bundle of joy by shopping at Gangnam. Not for themselves though but for the three little potatoes. As they didn’t know the babies gender yet. They just decided to get monochromatic colours for their babies clothing. Johnny was super excited, he went from one shop to another shop. Youngwon was pretty chill. I’m sure she was excited but obviously the energy she had was limited as she is a pregnant mother after all.

a625389bd00c2c3ce45e2bb9730c3bfc7ab4175a.png

They walked around for quite a while and that’s where…. The couple received a message from Jaehyun about Seulgi and Haechan’s miscarriage. They immediately stopped their shopping and rushed straight to the hospital.