After Party

Replay (PM 01:27)

This after party is well hidden from the fans and the press. Which only the company, close familes and idol friends knows about. No media is there to watch them. A couple of media were invited by SM Entertainment PR to get their input for the WooJae’s Wedding ceremony earlier. The wedding was also broadcast live on SMC&C Studio Youtube Channel.

 

 

When the media left, the bridesmaids, groomsmen and even the bride and groom have already changed into their half U for the after party. The good thing about this, all the services go at the same time and all will follow making sure that all the people remaining are safe and no fans and media were insight.

 

Johnny Nct Regular GIF - JohnnyNct Nct Johnny - Discover & Share GIFs

 

The NCT Members (minus Jungwoo) stood on the center stage during the after party of the wedding. Johnny had popped a bottle of Champagne for them to make a toast to the Newly Weds.

 

 

“CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN on your marriage to our brother and sister, Jungwoo and Youngjae. Thank you for inviting us to a such meaningful and special event today.”

 

 

“We’re musicians and kpop stars. So we never had thought before, that one of us will be able to hold a beautiful wedding like WooJae’s.” said Taeyong their leader.

 

 

“Personally, I was really nervous for Jungwoo today because it’s another milestone in his life that he is taking. Both Jungwoo and Youngjae are still very young but it’s a huge step for them to get married in this day and age.”
 

 

“Based on my experience as a husband to my beautiful wife and father to my triplets, it has been an eye opening and amazing experience at the same time.”

 

 

“I’ve learnt so much through marriage. I would say to be realistic, Jungwoo.. Youngjae.. The honeymoon period is literally over, and it's time to start adjusting to life as a married couple.”

 

 

“Even if you guys have practically lived together before getting married, there are still elements of being married that can require some adjustment. From communication to finances, dealing with in-laws, marriage can be challenging in new ways, no matter how long you guys have been together.”

 

 

“So Work together, love each other, and you'll do fine with life after marriage. What more with the lil junior coming up. Congratulations once again DaddyWoo and MummyJae.” Said Johnny with his meaningful and yet excellent piece of advice for the couple.

 

Edward e bella GIF on GIFER - by Dunris

 

“Just to add on a lil bit from Johnny’s speech, I would say.. Adjust to your new couple-centric situation. Don’t resent your spouse. It’s easy to get mad at the other person when they seem to be impinging on the freedom you had before you were married. And it’s often difficult to adjust to the fact that you always have someone waiting for you at home when you’re out with your friends.

 

“Try to think about your actions from the other person’s perspective. Ask yourself if you would like them to act in the way you are acting cause this can often dispel the anger you might feel at the person. You know like for wanting you to check in or let them know when you might be home.” Advised Taeil as the oldest brother of the NCT members.

 

2020年の最高】 The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 2011

 

“Wah Hyung you’re saying all of this like you’re already been married hahahah..” teased Haechan.

 

 

“No I have not. Ahahah… but I’m saying all of this based on my experience as a member of NCT. As you all know living together with people that is not you.. yourself is never easy. So that’s why I’m saying, try to compromise with one another.” Explained Taeil.

 

 

“Most definitely! Being a member of NCT is like being married to 9 to 10 men in a household so yup. Taeil hyung definitely has a point. And with that lets all raise our glasses and make a toast to WooJae couple and may their marriage last till eternity.” said Haechan leading the toast.

Wedding Toasts: Examples and Everything You Need to Know - Confetti

“JAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!”


 

After the whole toast thing, Seulgi looked around and saw many familiar faces next to her, such as the whole SMTOWN family and some of Jungwoo close idol friends like Stray Kids and Seventeen.

 

 

She was served some drinks and was left alone while the others mingle around. It was a party after all but she wasn’t feeling it so much. She had volunteered to baby sits the triplets as they were angels falling asleep in the midst of the party.

 

 

“Seulgi eonnie, gwenchana?” Yeri asked her as she walked towards her table.

 

 

“I’m fine, just tired.” Answered Seulgi as she stretched her arms up and tried to hide her yawn from coming out.

 

 

“I’ll let Haechan know if you wanna go home.” Yeri asked Seulgi but the latter shook her head.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here. I’ll take care of her.” A familiar voice came making Seulgi turn her back and look at who it was.

haechan gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

“Good. Neo waseoo.” Yeri smiled as she left the two. Haechan laughed as he sat down on the chair next to his girlfriend.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Haechan asked her as Seulgi shook her head.

 

 

“Just tired, that’s all.. Why aren’t you joining your members?” Seulgi suddenly asked him.

 

 

Haechan just smiled and place the glass that was filled with champagne, now empty. “I was looking for you, and they can handle themselves.” Said Haechan as he opened Seulgi’s purse and took something out before he stood behind her.

 

 

“As far as I know, you’re the one with the best tolerance in alcohol.” Seulgi felt Haechan putting her hair in a ponytail using her scrunchie.

 

Hold My Hair GIFs | Tenor

 

Haechan then bent down and kissed the top of Seulgi’s head before going back to his seat, which he pulled closer to her. “Well, that is right but they’re adults already. Let them be. Plus if they got drunk, they will help themselves especially with Taeyong Hyung.” Said Haechan as he saw something on the table.

 

 

“Ige beoya??” Haechan grabbed the glass.

 

 

“The waiter handed it to me earlier but I took a sip and didn’t drink it anymore.” Seulgi said as she buttoned up her coat.

 

 

“Then I’ll drink it.” Haechan gulped down the drink in one go.

 

 

“Yeah and tomorrow you’ll have the biggest hangover together with Taeyong.” Said Seulgi as Haechan smiled at her.

 

 

“That or my lovely yeoja chingu would take care of me.” Haechan said making Seulgi look at him and smiled.

 

 

“What else??” Seulgi asked him as she smirked.

 

 

“Arent you tired?” Seulgi pulled Haechan closer to check up on him.

 

 

“I’m fine baby.. I’m the one who should be asking you that. You seem a lil bit different. Is there something you’re hiding from me? Are you not well or anything..” asked Haechan as he did the same thing Seulgi did to him.

 

 

“I don’t think we should leave our glassed empty.” Seulgi said as she pointed at them, now completely full.

 

 

“Then, I’ll drink them up.” Haechan said as he was about to grab the both of them when Seulgi grabs the other one.

 

 

“You drink that one and I’ll throw this away.” Said Seulgi as Haechan nodded his head.

Level Up Project Season 3 - Seulgi 29 Owa Owa GIF by bjh0329 | Gfycat

Seulgi stood up and tried to find somewhere to throw it. She went back and saw Haechan, her boyfriend with his face all blushing red. Seulgi sat down and pinched his cheeks.

 

 

With that action, Haechan pulled her to his side and Seulgi just laid her head at his shoulder and close her eyes.

 

 

“You sure you don’t want to go home?” Haechan asked her as Seulgi shook her head.

 

 

“I want to.” Haechan said making her sat straight back up.

 

 

“Huh??”

 

 

“I actually want to sleep.” Said Haechan in a cute way.

 

 

“Geuraeso?? I have a feeling that it has an AND to it.” Seulgi asked him.

 

 

“And I want my baby to take care of me and hug me to sleep.” Haechan answered as Seulgi laughs.

 

 

“Arasso.. Let’s go sleep together… Urmm sounds very wrong but I mean. You know it shut up Donghyuck. Don’t laugh.”

 

 

“I’ll just tell Youngwon eonnie that I’m leaving so there is someone to look after the triplets.” Seulgi said as she picked up her purse.

 

 

“Me too..” said Haechan trying to stand up.

 

 

“No you wait here. I’ll tell them for you. You’re drunk.”

 

 

Good thing Youngwon was with the others so Seulgi didn’t have to find them everywhere.

 

 

“Okay sure Seulgi. Thanks for looking after my kids. But I don’t think we should let Haechan drive.” Youngwon said as the rest nodded their head.

 

 

“Oh don’t worry. I’ll drive hahaha..” Seulgi reassured them as they bid goodbye. Haechan grabbed his back soon after the ladies arrived at the table.

 

 

“Hyuck where is your keys?” Seulgi asked Haechan who scavenged his bag and handed her the keys to his car. He entered the seat next to Seulgi on the driver seat.

155 images about Seulgi • 슬기 on We Heart It | See more about seulgi, red  velvet and kpop

“I’ll start.” Seulgi said as she started the engine and the alcohol is hitting Haechan now. So she put on his seatbelt for him and started driving back to her apartment. She checked the time and it was 4:32am. That’s why she is so tired hahahah.

 

 

It was still dark but the streets are still empty. So it was easy for her to drive back. Every time the stoplight turns red, she would gaze upon Haechan who was sleeping.

 

 

When she arrived at her apartment, she parked it on the basement and grabbed their things from the back before trying to get her boyfriend out of his car with the help of the security,

 

 

They arrived at her floor and she quickly opened the door and dropped Haechan in her bed before doing the exact same thing to their things. She grabbed her phone and charged it and also Haechan’s phone.

 

 

“Aigooo Hyuck..” Seulgi said as she looked over to Haechan. She went to the bathroom to change her clothes into pyjammas and remove all her make up before she went out to the kitchen.

 

 

Seulgi grabbed a glass of water and some hangover medicine before quickly going back to her room to write a note. She then placed them on the side table and looked at the Now occurring problem.

Nct Nct Dream GIF - Nct NctDream Jaemin - Discover & Share GIFs

“How the heck is she going to sleep?”

 

 

So Seulgi pulled Haechan to sleep at the other side of the bed after she wiped his face with some wipes and removed his shoes and clothes. There is nothing to be ashamed of as she has seen Haechan in au naturèl before hahahaha. *winks* Anyways, she had help him put on his hoodie and joggers that he had left them at her apartment before. She closed the blinds and laid down beside him.

 

 

“Goodnight baby..” Seulgi smiled as she kissed Haechan on the forehead before sleeping on her side. She was pulled back and was stuck in his embrace. So now we know, he just pretended to be dead while Seulgi undress him earlier. IDIOT.


 

The next morning….

 

 

Haechan woke up from the headache caused by drinking too much. He sat up and saw the medicine and note.

Animated gif about kpop in fav boys; by kisa #fullsun

Baby.. I’m sure I am still asleep when you wake up so I wrote this. Please drink the medicine even if it doesn’t taste nice. Kiss me once you’re done and you owe me a cuddle. A real cuddle. *winks*  Love you, Seulgi. <3

 

Haechan smiled and took the medicine with water. He was then looking for his phone and saw it was plugged in, so he quietly and carefully grabbed it from the table and took a picture of Seulgi asleep before he hid the phone and went back to bed.

 

 

“Gomawo baby.. Illuwabwa..” Haechan kissed Seulgi’s cheeks and cuddled her before going in for another hour of……………