Always by Your Side

Replay (PM 01:27)

BTS 독려연합 투표총공 on Twitter:

 

Haechan's POV

 

I'm wearing her favourite shirt that she likes me wearing the most. I bought the flowers she likes the most.. I'm playing the song she loves me singing in the car.. I'm always excited when I'm on my way to see her.

 

 

Haechan was in the car as he drove to a place to meet his wife Seulgi. The weather was at the perfect temperature for them to go on a date. Romance isn't thrown out the window the moment they become parents but it definitely changes the dynamic. The change might not even be noticeable until a few months later when Seulhyuck Jr. is born. Given how much newborns sleep, most moms end up feeling like they spend more than enough time with the baby's father and generally don't mind having to take the baby everywhere they go.

 

 

Going on a stroll at a park and watching the sunset are romantic, it's just a fact. It doesn't matter what you're doing or where you are, going on a stroll with your love ones is sure to make you feel lovey-dovey.

 

 

But in all seriousness, this is something that can be figured out in a moment's notice. Pregnancy brain is no joke. If you don't have the energy to put much thought into planning a romantic evening with your spouse, this is perfect. Just drag them outside and watch the sunset! Bonus points if you hold hands. And thats why, Haechan had plan to take a walk in the park at their favourite spot where him and Seulgi can have a full view of the skyline. 

 

 

After he arrived, he walk to their favourite spot and saw Seulgi.. He decided to suprised her from behind.

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

"Ji ji Boong..."

 

 

"Bwoyaaaa... That's so cheesy Hyuck ah..."

 

 

 

"Jjamm nahh.. But you still like it right??"

 

 

 

"Hehe.. Chowajiiiii..." said Seulgi clinging on to Haechan. 

 

 

 

"Seulgi ah.. Neol gwenchana? Mani appa??" asked Haechan.

 

 

 

Seulgi then started singing, "Appa ttwo gwenchana.. saranghagi ttaemune...".

 

 

 

"Bwoyaaa. I'm not joking unless you want to do a full cover of Taeil Hyung's song. Hahahahaha." said Haechan wittily.

 

 

 

"Hahahaha.. aniya.. Soljigi.. Appeo.. Geundae.. As long as you are by my side.. I'll be okay.."

 

 

 

"I love you Seulgi.. And i never want to be apart from you.." said Haechannie giving Seulgi the flowers he had bought earlier.

 

 

 

"Awwwww the flowers are so pretty.. Then what about our little nugget princess? Appa.. do you love me??" said Seulgi putting Haechan's hands on her baby bump. Seulgi was almost due to give birth and this date might me their last date together as two. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo my lil nugget.. I love you too.. very very much.." answered Haechan kissing Seulgi's baby bump.

 

 

"Uri nugget.. Be nice to your appa okay.." said Seulgi.


 

Five years later...

e46404908bff9479222fef4401db79ce2706b991.png

 

"Appa..." 

 

 

"Ouuuuuiii Lee Bommie.. What's all this on your hand??"

 

 

"Aigoooo.. Neomu Yeppeo uri nugget princess.." praised Haechannie to his daughter. [can you believe that Haechannie is a father now. :')]


 

 

Flashback time...

c77cd925efd33893e7e42ed47250b97d9cecda92.png

"Haechan ahh... are you sure you're not gonna regret your decision.." asked Taeyong.

 

 

 

"Are you sure-"

 

 

 

"If i wasn't sure Hyung.. I wouldn't have allowed her to grow inside of Seulgi Hyung.. The doctor said.. It will be two years, at the most." said Haechannie.

 

 

 

"The day when we found out that Seulgi had cancer 6 months into her pregnancy.... Her family, our members were convincing her to get treatments. and if needed.. She didn't have to proceed with the pregnancy. You can opt for the removal and her life wont be at risk." said Taeyong.

 

 

 

"Hyung.. Seulgi will never want it.."

 

 

 

"I know how she felt when we first lost our first baby over a miscarriage. And till this day, she still get nightmares of it."

 

 

 

"But Haechan ah.."

 

 

 

"Hyung.. Jeo.. Gwenchana.." said Haechan in very low voice. He was holding back his tears.

 

 

 

"Haechan ah.. I've never seen Seulgi so happy like when she's with you. I'm sure this is for the best. Be strong.. I'm here always for you.. for Seulgi and for your baby.. I promise to always be by her side.." cheered Taeyong giving Haechan the moral support he needs at this situation.


 

Present day...

 

seulgi christmas carol 5 on Make a GIF

 

Haechan saw Seulgi at a distance. She was smiling with her red scarf.. High pony tail just like how Haechan likes it..

 

 

 

"How are you my love?" asked Haechannie. He was basically just talking to himself in his mind.

 

 

 

"Seulgi.. Wherever you are.."

 

 

 

"Ajikdo.. Saranghanda...."

 

 

 

"Till death do us apart.."

 

 

 

"Gomawo baby... for finding me here.." said Haechan smiling to Seulgi with Bommie holding his right hand. 

 

 

 

"Appa... Is this a place that Eomma likes??" asked Little Bommie who is now 5 years old.

 

 

 

"Mmmmmmm.. Eo... It's where Eomma and Appa go on dates before we got married and even after Eomma was pregnant with you.. Appa likes to take her here."

 

 

 

"Gomawo.. uri Bommie.. for growing up well and healthy.. Always know that Eomma and Appa loves you alot okay.. Arasso??" said Haechan hugging his daughter.

gif:exo Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com


 

Two decades after...

 

All the HS127 Squad children, Suh A-reum, Suh Ja Din, Suh Jabin, Kim Youn Jung and Lee Bommie are all grown up. All of them  are around the same age except for Haechan and Seulgi's daughter Bommie. She is 25 years old now. Bommie is a student at Seoul National University majoring in Food and Nutrition. She works part time at a cafe that her father runs.

Five To Go Coffee Shop - Picture of SR Hotel - Seoul Magok - Tripadvisor

"Eoseong Osae-"

 

 

"Yo" greeted Bommie to the incoming customer.

 

 

"Eo.. Taeyong samchon-"

 

 

"Oppa.." Taeyong corrected. Taeyong had come to the cafe everyday as and when he has time to see Bommie.

 

 

"Would you like to order Tyong Samch-"

 

 

"Ani Taeyong Oppa.." asked Bommie sweetly.

 

 

"Geunyang.. just my usual cup of Vanilla latte.."

 

 

"Ah deh... Jamshinmanyo.. Take a seat and i will send it the coffee to you." said Bommie.

 

 

Bommie's eonnie bestfriend Kim Youn Jung who is also WooJae couple daughter works at Haechan's cafe as a patissiere . She had overheard the conversation between Taeyong and Bommie and said  "Yah yah.. i think Taeyong samchon likes you.." 

 

 

"Museun soriya.. He is like our samchon you know.. Our father's NCT team leader.."

 

 

 

"Ani.. Bommie ah.. I'm 100% positive he is completely fallen for you.."

 

 

 

"Ayyyy... Aniya..."

 

 

 

"If you don't believe me.. You can ask him yourself straight. If he doesn't like you.. He wouldn't keep coming to our cafe everyday.. Even without your father around. Plus how come he gets more and more good looking everyday."

 

 

 

"Fine.. I'll ask him when I send the coffee over to his table later.."


 

 

"Silyehamida.. Dehh.. Samchon.. Ani... Oppa.. here is your coffee.." stuttered Bommie.

 

 

"Eo.. Gomawo.. Bommie yah.." answered Taeyong.

 

 

"Oppa.. can i ask you a question??" asked Bommie as Taeyong nodded.

cb741e2ccc6be42df13ed7f40a4e1a87d8833d60.png

Bommie took a deep breath in and finally asked the bonus question. "Heoksi.. Are you coming to our cafe every day because you like me??" 

 

 

Taeyong stared at Bommie and hesistated for a while before he finally said. "Bommie yah.. Kkeu Jogan.. Panaeseoyo.. Chowa yeyo.." (I fell for you and i like you..) Bommie was stunned and she didnt know how to react to Taeyong's confession.

 

 

 

"But Oppa... You're already like my samchon and you are my father's friend. In fact we are almost like family. Its impossible for us to be in relationship. Our is too big.." expressed Bommie.

 

 

"Bommie ah.. sashileun.." Her father Lee Haechan interrupts the conversation between the two after hearing them from the side.

 

 

"Sashileun.. Your Taeyong Samchon here.. had made a promise to your late mother that he will always be by your side no matter what. So its only natural that he likes you Bommie yah.." explained Haechan.

 

 

"Geundae appa.. Uri ..."

 

 

"About that... Bommie.. You don't have to worry.. Taeyong hyung doesnt age."

 

 

 

"Ehhh????!"

 

 

 

"Bommie yah.. I stopped aging after i turn 30 years old."

 

 

 

"Mapsosa..."

 

 

 

"I'm a man that doesn't age Bommie yah.. Even after many years.. I am still living in the present." explained Taeyong.

 

 

"Bommie yah.. its hard to believe but its true uri ttal.." said Haechan. 

 

 

 

"Na chowayeyo Lee Bommie.." expressed Taeyong.

 

 

"Eventhough.. Its hard to believe but...."

4140bfaac2b73dd0b43a14396b08dc52beea1c0d.png


 

 

-THE END-

 

 

I hope you have enjoyed #Replay127.. The whole motive of the story is that everyone just wants to be love and TRUE Love is always put on Replay. 

 

 

Let me know in the comment section if you would want me to write sequel to the ending of Replay. 

 

With xoxo, 작가 nim signing out.