Finally, We Do

Replay (PM 01:27)

It was the final weekend before the wedding and the Kim Family, HS127 squad minus Haechan had gathered at Yunha’s family house for a small gathering. The Kim Family reunited and let bygones be bygones.

99370466_1656361107851368_4884779546848526336_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=vo6U-4yuxBwAX-vn-Bw&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin4-1.fna&oh=8bff6b632cf21de94ea46c4346f1e00e&oe=5F8ED1A2

Youngjae is now heavily pregnant at 29 weeks and her baby bump is starting to show. WooJae couple is expecting a baby girl! Johnny little princess Areum now has a girl bestfriend. Can’t wait to see the cuties interact with each other. :)

 

 

“So Jaehyun, are you ready to be a husband? Did you do your homework already? Hahahahah.” Asked Johnny.

 

 

“More than you imagine Johnny.. Yuno had done a lot for me and my family. I can’t wait to be married to him.” Answered Yunha on behalf of Jaehyun. The couple then intertwined their hands with love. Jaehyun was blushing and his ears were all flushed.

#jaehyun from day dream#jaehyun from day dream

 

“That’s good to hear Yuno.. I’m happy for you. We are all excited for the wedding!!” said Seulgi.

 

 

“Oh yes.. Have you guys tried on the bridesmaid dress that I got for you guys?”  asked Yunha.

 

 

“Yeah.. it fits like a glove. I’m just hoping that the weather is not that hot on the wedding day cause its velvet. Look I have an excuse. I’m pregnant Yunha.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“That’s why we held the ceremony early so after that, we have ample time to rest before the reception. Let’s get boogie at the dinner reception.” Answered Yunha.

 

 

Seulgi went to play with the babies after mingling around with the adults when Jungwoo came to sit next to her. Seulgi seem abit off but at the same time Jungwoo can’t really read if Seulgi was just pretending to be okay or not.

 

 

“Noona..”

 

 

“Eo.. jungwoo yah.. Aegineun gwiyeopji?”

The Boss Baby Clapping GIF by NETFLIX - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

“Noona..”

 

 

“Waeeee??”

 

 

“Are you really okay?”

 

 

“I am.. why do you think I’m not?”

 

 

“Aniya.. few days ago I saw.. Ryujin post on her SNS hanging out with Hyuck. She even came over to the dorm for game night.”

5f13f4c877adcad4823e8704e4a1bb1a4e271a14.jpg5e5924172aa324e4ade852b965cfa74a1d584fed.jpg

“They look…”

 

 

“Close?” said Seulgi finishing Jungwoo sentence.

 

 

“Eo..” answered Jungwoo.

 

 

“So what do you want me to do? Or feel? Hyuck is no longer my boyfriend Jungwoo.. He can do whatever he wants. We separated and maybe Ryujin is a better match for Donghyuck..” muttered Seulgi. She was clanking the kids toys loudly while she was expressing her thoughts.

Inside out GIF - Find on GIFER

 

“Noona I know you’re just pretending to be okay.. You can talk to us..”

 

 

“Jungwoo.. I’m fine okay. I will be fine. If things are meant to be like this.. So be it. I’ll swallow everything for him to be happy.” Said Seulgi.

 

 

“Hey.. is everything okay here.. Yall look tense..” asked Youngjae.

 

 

“Yup.. We’re fine.. I’ll just go get a drink.” Replied Seulgi avoiding the drama.

 

 

“Baby.. what did you say to Seulgi Eonnie. She looks pissed.”

 

 

“Just Hyuck updates..”

 

 

“Baby.. I told you not to.. Where is Haechan today anyways? I thought he said he was coming..”

 

 

“I don’t know.. maybe he’s glued to Ryujin house door.” Exclaimed Jungwoo.

 

 

“Sshhhhhh don’t say it so loud.. we might accidentally hurt someone else’s feelings baby…” whispered Youngjae.

 

 

“Mianhae.. mianhaeeeeee…”


 

Finally D-DAY HAS ARRIVED!!

 

All the ladies, were at the Grand Hyatt hotel room getting doll up. They had their bridal shower last night and it was wicked. Wicked enough but yet still sober.

0d54f1d5c5848734b4fb45a35e101a124ddfc384.jpg

The camera crew for the wedding had also started getting footages of the Yunha getting ready. They shot the accessories, shoes and etc. Everybody was busy rushing as the ceremony is in less than an hour’s time.

a14237f7bc851f1baac7cd20fd8b602e12c8850b.jpg

“OH MY GOD KIM YUNHA I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED!” exclaimed Youngjae while tearing happy tears.

 

 

“Bishh do you really have to scream.. PLEASE YOO YOUNGJAE.. I don’t want to cry.. Even my mother is not allowed to cry. So STAHPPP..” she was also tearing when she said that.

 

 

“Yunha yah.. you look stunning.. Omona.. my lil sister all grown up..” said Youngwon while putting Areum to sleep.

 

 

“Eonnie I’m not so little you see..”

 

 

“Yunha can you like not be so savage at least for once. It’s your wedding day, take in all the compliments you receive. It adds on to the Wedding Halô” said Yunhee, Yunha’s sister.

 

 

“God.. I’m so nervous.. What if Jaehyunnie-“

 

 

“Yah Kim Yunha no more overthinking.. Its already D-DAY!! Unless you plan to be a runaway bride.. Start thinking positive and happy thoughts only..” said Youngjae intercepting Yunha’s thought of speech.


 

 

At the Groom’s room..

 

Sat all the boys. All decked up in suits, ties and shiny polished shoes. 23 of them look handsome and ohh the visuals. Amazeballs.

imageimage

The Groom Especially look the most handsome of them all. Decked in Dark Purple Burgundy Tuxedo with his hair all pulled back. Sleek.

07d50c7b0e12b230eadc00369fb4b32a3a3ffc70.jpg

“Damn Hyung.. You look so buff right now that you live up to the phrase that I said before when we did our Kick It MV commentary.”

 

 

“WHO MESSED WITH MY DAUGHTER..” said Mark.

 

 

“I did.” Answered Jaehyun making everyone laugh.

 

 

 

“Anyways what time is it now??” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“Its 10.30am Hyung.. We have half an hour.. I think we can slowly go down to the wedding hall and you can do the first look with Yunha noona there.” Said Haechan.

 

 

“Okay let’s move then.. Jisungie go knock on the girls door and tell them that we are going down..” instructed Taeyong.

 

 

“Arasso Hyung.. Chenle you are coming with me..”

 

 

“Wae na yahhh? Just go by yourself..”

 

 

“Yaishhtt just follow me..” uttered Jisung dragging his bestfriend with him.

 

 

The two boys then walked to the bride's room three doors down their room. Once they arrived in front of the door entrance. Jisung began knocking on the door.

Knock On Door GIFs | Tenor

"Nugusaeyo??"

 

"ChenJi eh Igeot Jeogeot!!" exclaimed Chenle. As soon as the door opened, both Chenle and Jisung were in awe of the view in front of them. Malificient Goddess.

2c914f68b07f60d0f9621b73dbf02220f9572082.jpg

"Yunha Noona.."

 


"Wae wae... Did Jaehyun Hyung run away??"

 

 

"Aniyo.."

 

 

"WANJEON AREUMDAWOYOO.." complimented Chenle.

 

 

"Bwoyaaa.. Kkamjagiyaa yaishhhhhh.."

 

 

"Anyways Noona.. Jaehyun Hyung told us to tell you that we will be going down and both of you can do the first look before the ceremony.." said Jisung conveying the message. Message Delivered.

 

 

"Ahh geurae gomawo.. You two look neat today!"

 

 

"Gamsa Hamida.."

 

 

"Okay we'll see you downstairs.."


 

The entourage gather outside the wedding hall and was ready for the bride and groom to do the first look. Both Yunha and Jaehyun were so nervous as today is the first time that both of them were able to look at each other in full wedding uniform. There weren't just butterflies in their stomach, there was a whole entire zoo!!

 

"Okay 3..... 2.... 1" they both turned and face each other.. As they both saw each other, they started tearing.. I think its a thing to cry when you first laid eyes on your significant other on your wedding day. Awwwwwwwwww..  :')

 

 

"Yunha you look amazing.."

 

 

"Thanks.. You too Yuno.."

 

 

"I love you so much Yunha.. Thanks for marrying me today"

 

 

"Not yet but i love you too lav..." as they back hug and posed for the camera.

 

5df2e54c77ff0854059f323770976c08d4548ef5.jpg

After the first look. It was time for the ceremony.. All the guests were seated at the wedding hall and it was show time. The bridesmaids and groomsmen began entering two by two. The girls were outnumbered but thats just because NCT has a total of 23 members excluding Jaehyun the groom. But it just makes the wedding aisle entrance more grand than others.

 

After the entourage had take their places.. In came, Jaehyun solo walking down the aisle with his chest up high, broaden wide shoulders ready to be a leader of the family. Shaking hands with the Officiant, he awaits his bride to walk down the aisle. He nervously starts praying that everything will go as plan smoothly.

 

After a few minutes, the wedding chimes starts playing in the background as Yunha enter the wedding hall.

Bride Walking Down The Aisle Bouquet GIF - BrideWalkingDownTheAisle Bouquet  BeHereNowMv - Discover & Share GIFs

Everything felt like a slow motion movie scene. Yunha saw her love of her life standing at the end of the aisle looking at her. Yunha's heart started palpitating nervous to this new life that she has decided to walk with Jaehyun. Many thoughts starts gushing into her mind while slow walking down the aisle. She even reminisce on the bittersweet memories of her childhood. Her walking hand in hand with her late father by the park after her eldest brother wedding. She recall her father telling her that..

 

 

"Yunha yah , when you grow up. Be a good and faithful wife to your husband. Love him whole heartedly. Never give up on him and he will never give up on you."

 

 

Yunha started sobbing when she recalled her late father's words in her head. Jaehyun who saw it starting tearing as well. If only he could go over and comfort her. But no, he was sure that Yunha was strong enough to reach him. And there she was.. Approaching him with a bright smile on her face. 

Awwwwww their wedding video makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it EVERY  SINGLE TIME | Jess and gabriel wedding, Jess and gabe, Gabriel conte

"Hey.." whispered Jaehyun. Yunha just looked into Jaehyun in the eyes.

 

 

"I love you.." mumbled Jaehyun. Yunha responded with a smile.

 

 

Yang Chi, Yunha's brother was the Officiant of the wedding:

 

Welcome dearest guests, families and friends. Please be seated.

 

 

First, I’d like to begin by welcoming everyone and thanking each and every one of you for being here on this most happy of days. It’s no accident that each of you are here today, and each of you were invited to be here because you represent someone important in the individual and collective lives of Kim Yunha and Jeong Yoon Oh.

 

 

I truly can’t think of a better couple that complement each so well other than my sister, Kim Yunha and my soon brother in law, Jeong Yoon Oh or many know him as NCT Jeong Jaehyun.

 

 

The most remarkable moment in life is when you meet the person who makes you feel complete. The person who makes the world a beautiful and magical place. The person with whom you share a bond so special that it transcends normal relationships and becomes something so pure and so wonderful, that you can’t imagine spending another day of your life without them. For Yunha, that happened about 27 years ago when she was born and she was the stone cold maknae of the family. But she is also a responsible and a loyal sister. 

 

But about 2 years ago she met Yoon Oh, who is pretty wonderful and most gentleman person i know too.  He had turned Yunha's fairy tale come to life. I know how deeply these two care for and love one another and also how important their family are to them. I feel privileged to be here today among all of you as a witness of their commitment to a lifetime of love for one another.

 

 

I think I’ve had the good fortune to meet most of you here today at some point or another, but for those of you whom I haven’t met, my name is Kim Yang Chi brother of Bride Kim Yunha.

 

 

Now, Yunha and Yoon Oh have asked that I keep this speech short, classy, and family-friendly, and politely asked me to leave out stories that are unflattering to either of them. So I’ve had to redline stories about previous flings.. near death encounters... but I do feel comfortable saying, “They made it here today. Despite the struggles.” Which is exactly what I said to my mother when she told me about Yunha and Yoon Oh's love story.

 

 

As a third-party spectator to their developing love, it was extremely clear that the two of them represent a perfect pairing because each of them complements the other so well. They balance one another, and while each of them are tremendous individuals on their own, together they are even better. And being better together, as a team, a unit, and partners in crime, is what has been many years in the making and ultimately leads us to being here today, witnessing their commitment to one another in front of those they love most.

 

 

I wish I could tell you a single story about Yunha and Yoon Oh that summarizes their relationship and how they enrich each other’s lives, and the lives of each of us, but the truth is there isn’t one single event that is a good encapsulation of what they mean to me, to each other, and to all of us. But what I do know is that both of them care deeply and passionately for each other. They protect each other. They make each other laugh and think outside themselves that time magically seems to both fly and slow down when they’re together. They help each other in ways that are obvious and unnoticed, but always appreciated.

 

 

I also know that it’s not just anyone with whom you can have communication with simply a look, or remember the weirdest drunk habits, or surprise each other with reservations at a restaurant you’ve been eyeing for years, or say “I’m sorry” every time it’s warranted eventually. They do that for and with each other.

 

 

But it’s also my personal experiences with Yunha and Yoon Oh that highlight the quality of their love. It doesn’t matter if I’m with them for a short or long period or simply spending just a short weekend with them before the wedding.

 

 

When I’m engaging with Yunha and Yoon Oh, I am always enjoying myself. And I am certain that that's part of what makes them so special to each of us. Its how happy and contented we feel when we are with them. And what I wish for them on their wedding day is that their lifetime together as a team is one of complete contentment. Full of those moments that they wish would never end, and that they continue to make one another smile and laugh as they make each of us do.

 

 

So, without further ado…

 

 

*SOUND OF BABY CRYING* it turns out that JaBinnie was crying in Johnny's arms making everyone in the hall laugh. Its as if he knew that Yang Chi's speech was lengthy. I mean its understandable cause he is a big brother to Yunha after all. Well thank God that the YunYun couple wedding is not a traditional religious marriage. Which could cause them to postponed the marriage to dont know when it will end. :D

 

 

Dearly beloved and honored guests,

 

We are gathered together here to join Kim Yunha and Jeong Yoon Oh in the union of marriage.

I Want A Disney Wedding! WILL YOU MARRY ME AND CALL ME BAE? GIF | Gfycat

This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities.

 

The bride and groom have each prepared vows that they will read now.

 

Jaehyun: Kim Yunha, i didn't fall in love with you... I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny. But i also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I, Jeong Yoon Oh would choose you... in a hundred lifetime, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality , i would find you and i will choose you. 

 

Yunha, i can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. But I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that i'll always be here for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and i'll always do my best to make you happy and make you feel loved. 

 

I can promise that i'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your bestfriend, your family and your everything.

 

Yunha: Yuno, i always thought it would be difficult to find someone who will love me when i'm always scattered in a thousand pieces. Its like trying to complete a puzzle when you don't even know if you have all the right pieces. *Yunha begins to sob.* Jaehyun held her tightly calming her down. She then continued her vow. :)

 

But you know what.. Yuno yah, you showed me that every piece doesnt have to be in place to create something beautiful. You also showed me that love can exist in the most imperfect lost and broken people. I have more issues than i could possibly count. But You accepted it with open arms and you touched my heart and also my familys'. Your family oriented traits reminds me so much of my late father and I can never thank you enough for filling in 1/2 of that space saved in my heart.

 

 

*Yunha's mum, sister, her bestfriend Youngjae and even her eldest brother Yang Chi the officiant were in tears hearing Yunha's vow.*

 

 

Yuno yah, on my worse days, I'll go from happy to sad in seconds. I won't always like myself and sometimes I'll even assume you don't like me either. I'll push you away and i might even drive you insane but i promise you this, nobody, i repeat NOBODY could ever even think about loving you as much as i do. 

 

 

Officiant: And now..

 

 

Jeong Yoon Oh, do you take Kim Yunha to be your wife?

 

 

Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?

 

 

“I do.”

 

 

And Kim Yunha , do you take Jeong Yoon Oh to be your husband?

 

 

Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?

 

 

“I do.”

 

 

YunYun Couple will now exchange rings as a symbol of love and commitment to each other.  and after a few more important vows..

 

 

Officiant: And now by the power vested in me by Lord, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may now kiss the bride... Yunha couldn't contain her happiness as she jump onto Jaehyun arms kissing passionately with the crowd cheering for the couple!!!

Up Wedding GIF - Wedding Up Ellie - Discover & Share GIFs in 2020 | Disney  kiss, Married, RelationshipUp Married Life Carl Ellie GIF | Gfycat

And with that the ceremony ended. Chapter 61 will be the Wedding Dinner reception. Thank you for reading this chapter patiently. :)