4th Debut Anniversary

Replay (PM 01:27)

NCT 127 had finally ended PUNCH promotions and most of the members are spending their break at home. Due to the Covid-19 wave they weren’t allowed to travel overseas. It was definitely getting a little frustrating as they weren’t able to celebrate their success as freely as possible.

It had also been 2 months since Heart Signal ended for the 4 members of NCT. Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Haechan found their match on the show. Currently the only one that had gone public with their relationship was Jungwoo. The fans were really supportive of him and Yoo Youngjae’s relationship even back when they were in the programme together. Both Jungwoo and Youngjae are quite open with their relationship as they are enjoying each other company and living life to the fullest. Youngjae is currently still pursuing her studies at Ehwa University. Occasionally, they will go on dates at Hangang Park and some fans will come up to them to have selfies. They could be considered as the IT couple of the year right after Heart Signal ended.

As for Haechan and Seulgi, the first idol-idol couple on the show are still seeing each other with good feelings. No official statement were made by SM Entertainment regarding their relationship status. Could they turn the Noona-Dongsaeng relationship into Love? We will keep rooting for them and whatever path they take, we wished them all the best.

Jaehyun on the other hand is currently dating Kim Yun-ha but both of them have been keeping their relationship lowkey. As both of them are busy with their personal schedules, there hasn’t been much news about the two of them. Rumour has it saying that Jaehyun is having a Some relationship with Inkigayo co-host Naeun from the girl-group April. Fans have been shipping the two of them together as their on-screen chemistry seem almost believable that they have something going on. The question now is.. Are they really together? Dispatch definitely has their eyes on them right now.

Johnny. Johnny.. Johnny…Johnny… The only 127 member cast that was left hanging during the last episode of Heart Signal. What happened though.. Honestly?

After the filming of the show ended. Johnny had tried calling Young-won multiple times but to no avail. He tried his very best to find his answer but up till now Young-won is still a mystery unsolved. Is she sick? Did something happened to her, Johnny thought in his head. Sadly, he had to accept it, move forward with his career and life. He tried to not think about his first love so much as he keeps himself busy with NCT127 promotions. The members were also there when he was having a hard time to move on from the situation that landed him. Maybe Young-won needed time to accept Johnny’s love. Maybe she was not ready for the relationship to be in the limelight. They have been apart for almost 4 years before meeting each other on Heart Signal. Reliving the past is nice but the things you have to go through when you’re dating an idol. That’s a lot to up.


NCT127 4TH Debut Anniversary (07-07-2020)

The 127 members had gathered at the 10th floor dorm to celebrate their Debut Anniversary. The company had made reservations for them to have a nice dinner at a restaurant but before heading out, they need to do a Twitter mention party and leave their messages for the fans in commemoration of their 4th Anniversary as a unit. All the messages were tweeted and some of the members also went an extra mile by sending a personal Bubble message via the LYSN app for those who had purchased the Official Fanclub subscription.

7408a9ebc410ce0a7d9ba94ec0de2aedea5f8280.jpg

(Y/N stands for Your name)

All of them were in the car when Johnny sent out another surprise bubble message to Czennies or JohFam. After a 20 minute drive, the members had arrived at a Japanese Restaurant where they will be eating to their heart content. They were allowed to order everything they had crave to eat such as Wagyu Steak, various types of fresh seafood, sushis and etc.

While they were eating, Johnny’s phone kept beeping. Most probably because of the surprise bubble message he had sent earlier. Many fans had replied him back upon receiving it. Johnny began scrolling through the replies from the fans as he smiles from ear to ear. His heart feels warm and full after reading the replies. Out of a sudden, a message caught his eyes. He rubbed his eyes twice to see whether its real or not.  

The message were as following;

7275b02b20e358e79b00fb6f2074145dec167342.jpg

“How on earth does this fan know that we’re eating steak? I’m pretty sure in my message I didn’t mention the menu we were eating and where we were going. Heokshi,  Sasaeng? Eo Wait. Her name is Youngwon? Could it be? ” asked Johnny to Haechan who was next to him munching meat loudly.

“Ayyy hyung.. Reply and asked her. If you ask me, how would I know? You can check our fan details too.” replied Haechan giving Johnny the nudge to check out the fan’s profile. He was shocked to see the fan’s profile. He showed Haechan the profile and Haechan went “HEOL.”

Both of them began looking around their eating area and saw a familiar face across the room looking back at them. Johnny got up from his seat and went straight to the table.

6033a3934765087fa51720095b9f35b3746f2142.jpg


ITS BEEN A WHILE ISNT IT????? SURPRISE!!!! EllieSuh Jjaganim is back with another fanfic. Not sure how this prequel fanfic is gonna be but one thing i promise, it will get spicier as the chapter progresses. Just like #HS127, i will try to release 2 chapters a day. Gotta squeeze my brain for some good writings. But hope you enjoy Chapter 1. Do anticipate Chapter 2 as the tension grows when Johnny and Youngwon eyes met each other. Will the truth behind their separation be unveil? Pabamm.. Hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic. Jjaganim out~