Uri Youngie Couple

Replay (PM 01:27)

Youngwon held all the folders and papers that she had in her left hand while she used her right hand to search for her apartment keys in her jeans. Youngwon just got home from her tuition class. Yes. Youngwon has officially switched her career path to becoming a Korean Language teacher at an academy where she and Johnny met 5 years ago.

 

“Aishhhhtttt… Where’s the damn keys…..”

 

“Ahaaaa! Chajasseo…” Youngwon held the keys then put it in the key hole. Then she opened the door by pushing it with her left foot.

6_30.jpg

She went to the living room then put all the folders and her bag at the center table. “Urghhh Aigooyaaa… heoriga appa.. Am I getting too old?” said Youngwon while she plopped down on the sofa. She stretched her arms and legs as she felt the tiredness from her whole body.

 

 “Uri Baby neun.. Eomma waseooo!” Youngwon shouted as she held the television remote then clicked it to switched it on. She heard something coming and when she looked at her left side, she saw her pretty little daughter coming to her.

 

“Aigooo aigoo aigooyahhh uri Babyyy.. Eomma bogoshipohseooo..” Youngwon said while she hugged her tight.

 

“Aigooo. I guessed, your Appa misses you too. I miss him too Baby.. But don’t worry, he’ll be home later.. So I’ll cook delicious food for dinner! Mani meogorangg Baby!” said Youngwon smiling.

 

Meowwww~~~

Kitten Paws GIF - Kitten Paws Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

Youngwon smiled as she hugged Baby tighter. Awww Baby is so cute and adorable. She then brushed Baby’s golden fur when Youngwon heard her purrrr.. Youngwon then laid down on the couch to rest, but she didn’t really notice that she had fallen asleep. Probably because of her tiredness.


 

Youngwon groaned when she suddenly woke up to a pair of hands touching her face. She sluggishly opened her eyes then saw a figure of a guy sitting across her while removing the hair strands blocking her face.

 

“Mmmmkkkkkkaaa aiyuuuu” Youngwon hums slowly stretching her arms.

 

“Youngie ah.. Wakey wakey sleepy head..”

 

“Mmmmmm I don’t want to.. let me sleep more…”

 

“Wake up… or… I’ll kiss you…” whispers Johnny leaning in Youngwon’s ears.

 

“Youngho???? Bubba You’re back!!!!” jolted Youngwon now sitting up facing Johnny. She quickly hugged him tight and wrapped her arms around his neck. A few moments later she felt Johnny’s hands wrapping around her waist.

 

“Yahhhhhhhh. Neomu Bogoshipohseooooo..”

 

“Jjodu Bogoshipoh.. Mianhae if I’m gone for too long..” answered Johnny looking down to Youngwon who is at his chest. He rested his head on Youngwon’s smiling.

 

“You don’t have to be sorry. Besides I understand why you’re busy so don’t worry.” Said Youngwon cupping Johnny squishy cheeks. Johnny has been busy preparing for his DJ comeback Youtube Live (Sunny Side Up). So he hasn’t been present for quite a while. Youngwon leaned towards Johnny and kissed his lips and smiled. He then reciprocated passionately.

 

“Youngho you must be hungry.. Gidaryeoo. I’ll just whip up something quick for din-

 

“You don’t have to.. I already did” Johnny finishing Youngwon's sentence while smirking. Youngwon looked at him shocked and Johnny smile just grew bigger before carrying her to the dining area.


 

The next day…

 

Youngwon woke up to the sound of her phone alarm. She reached out for it and turned it off. She looked down at her body that is being covered with a comforter. She blushed after remembering what happened last night. She stretched her hands onto the right side of the bed finding nothing but cold empty covers.

 

“Aigoo.. Napeun jashik.. he left without even waking me up..” said Youngwon to herself. She then called out for Baby her cat. Baby came running to her asking for a morning snuggle with her cat mom.


 

At the Academy..

fbd9968d6edd4a05cf9d958bfe5c3dc738f3ff1b.png

“Aigoo yahhh.. I feel like my soul is being taken away slowly.. by slowly…” said Youngwon echoing the lift lobby.

 

“I know right.. It’s really tiring… sigh I need more coffee..” said Seulgi.

 

“Too much coffee is bad for you babe.. By the way, Noona why are you late today?” asked Haechannie.

 

“Probably because your roommate slept over..” answered Seulgi on behalf, smiling and teasing Youngwon.

 

“Ohhh… geuraee.. Mianhae Noona, I didn’t notice because I was also not at at the dorm last night..” said Haechan winking.

 

“Did you use protection?? You know what, stop it.. your mind is too dirty.. You deserved a smack.. Also, Seulgi.. How did you know Johnny came over to my house last night?” asked Youngwon while trying to catch Haechan who was dodging the smack.

 

“Ahhh.. He texted me yesterday after his practice asking if I knew if you left the academy already. Also Eonnie, will Haechan and I be getting a god daughter or son soon?”

 

Seulgi and Haechan are attending a Japanese language class at the academy Youngwon was teaching at hence why they are seeing more each other nowadays. The two of them started dancing to Naughty by SeulRene embarassing Youngwonnie.

Image from EllieKwon엘리권

“YAHHHH… Keep it down. And aniyo.. Gwenchansumnida.” Answered Youngwon blushing. They then went ahead and continued their schedule for the day.


 

“Baby.. Eomma waseoyooo..” Youngwon shouted as she took off her shoes and went straight to the living room. Suddenly a wild Johnny walked in front of her wearing an apron while holding a spatula.

 

“Annyeong my love.. Welcome home.. Baby’s sleeping. Wait at the dining table, I’m almost finished cooking dinner.” Said Johnny giving a peck on Youngwon’s lips before running off. Youngwon decided to run up to her bedroom to change into a more comfortable clothing. As fast as a lightning strike, she was already at the dining area with a fresh pyjamma look. Youngwon sat comfortably while watching Johnny cook. He’s so tall and handsome to be honest. She is the luckiest woman to have a boyfriend like him.

 

While setting up the table for dinner,  “Youngwonnie.. Do eat a lot okay.. I don’t want you to get sick and thin because…”

 

“Wait.. You’re not gonna eat dinner with me?” asked Youngwon.

 

“Ahh.. I’m not.. Not Tonight.. Mian..”

 

“Geureona.. Wae??”

 

“Uhmmm, Soljigi.. I just dropped by here to make sure you eat dinner. Also, I’ll be heading back to the HQ as I have to do a VLIVE with Mark later on for Sunny Side Up. Mianhae Youngwon ah..” explained Johnny feeling apologetic.

 

“Ahhhhhhh.. Aigoo. Geunyang Arasso. Na gwenchana yah..Ppali ga.. I can handle it here.”

 

“You sure? I can—

 

“Jinjayahhh. Ppali gara goo. Or else you’ll be late..”

 

“Jinjaru!? Gomawo baby.. I’ll let you know when I’m going home.” Said Johnny pecking her lips walking to the door.

 

“Eooo.. Joshimhaee gaaa.. Saranghae..”

 

“Eoo.. nadooo..” answered Johnny from a distant.

 

As soon as Johnny left the apartment, Youngwon looked at the food Johnny had cooked and let out a sigh. “Aigooooo. Akkaptaa.. He’s too busy nowadays that we almost don’t have time for each other.”

 

After dinner, Youngwon had head upstairs and was writing her journal entry before going to sleep.  She opens the drawer beside her bed and went to put the journal inside. She then saw a little teddy bear that Johnny had gave to her before.

3723610126_ff436af632.jpg

Flash back to five years ago..

 

After their Korean class at the academy, Youngwon and Johnny had went to the arcade in the mall nearby. This was before they became a couple. They were still hanging out and getting to know each other which they normally do. But on that day feels kind of different because it felt like they were going on a date. A friendly date.*Coughs*

 

“Yahh Suh Johnny.. Can you get me that Pooh?? The Pooh holding to a sunflower??” said Youngwon pointing to the claw machine.

 

“That one? You like that?” asked Johnny while Youngwon nods innocently.

 

“Arraso.. I will get that for you..”

 

“Jinja?? Kyahhhh Johnny jjang!”

 

“But on one condition.” Said Johnny smiling teasingly.

 

“Fine what is it?” asked Youngwon rolling her eyes.

 

“Kekeke.. I’ll say it later after I get the plushie for you.” Smiling.

Nct Nct127 GIF - Nct Nct127 Johnny - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh my god why did he have to smile like that.. It’s making Youngwon melt like a candle wax. He had such a beautiful smile and that was one of the reasons why she fell for him. Wait what????

 

“Youngwon ah jja.. I got it!” said Johnny smiling.

 

“Assaaaaa. Gomawo Youngho yah..”

 

While handing the Pooh plushie to Youngwon. “Would you be my girlfriend Youngwon ah.. Uri Sagwil haja~”

 

“Jakanmann.. Bwo??”

 

“Neol Narang sagwil haja…” Johnny repeated. Youngwon who was trying to calm down nodded and said Yes!

 

End of flashback~


 

9th November 2020

 

“Hyung.. hyungg…. Are you really sure??”

 

“Yes I am very sure Chan ah..”

 

“You will still promote with us right??” asked the 127 boys.

 

“Eoooo… don’t worry yedora.. I’ve thought long about this. Nothing is gonna change except for my status.” Said Johnny while packing his bagpack quickly from practice.

 

“Are you leaving already? Isn’t it early?” asked Haechan again. Nervous for his hyung.

 

“Ya I am.. But I did get the permission from Sajangnim and uri Ssaem to leave early today. So don’t worry.”

 

“Arasso arasso.. Do you need any help? Seulgi is at the academy. She is just one call away..” Haechan suggested.

 

c

 

…….

 

 

“I think I need the HS127 squad help.”