Only Look At Me

Replay (PM 01:27)

A shiver from the cold spring breeze runs down Seulgi’s spine as she walk to COEX. The crisp air bites her skin as she speed-walk to the SMTOWN COEX entrance that will eventually shield her body from the cold wind.

 

But unbeknownst to her, the act of almost breaking out into a sprint distracts her from hearing a familiar voice call her name.

 

“Seulgisss.. Baby... Yah Kang Seulgi..”

 

Seulgi’s shoulders perk up when the voice reaches her ears and she finally turn back, only to see Haechan in front of her, hunched over and trying to catch his breath. She tilt her head at him silently, curious as to why he wasn’t at his practice.

 

“Why’re you here? I thought that you have dream practice today?” Seulgie asked. Haechan scoffs and straightens his body before flicking her forehead.

 

“Try checking your phone for once. Practice is cancelled so I wanted to walk with you.” He says, smirking when Seulgi wince and cover the spot where his finger had slammed itself onto her skin.

 

“Pabo yah.” Haechan finishes, chuckling as he takes Seulgi’s hand in his and shoves them into his pocket. Seulgi blush and after a few moments, lean against Haechan’s side, hiding a smile behind her scarf.

 

“Why do you do that?” Seulgi whine playfully, referring to your intertwined hands. Silently, Haechan quirks an eyebrow and leans in front of her, quickly pecking her lips. He chuckles when Seulgi stop right in her tracks, looking at him like a deer caught in headlights.

6a4913db76381cadb1b52587918ab15c9fb8bb74.jpg

“How can I help it?” Haechan asked, returning to her side and proceeding to walk her to the entrance.

 

“I’m your boyfriend, after all.”


 

At the SMTOWN COEX café

cafe - SM타운 코엑스아티움, 서울 사진 - 트립어드바이저

“Are you sure you will be okay?” asked Seulgi.

 

“No fighting okay. He is your Hyung..”

 

“Arasso arasso. You too. Na man barabwa..” answered Haechan.

 

“Museun seoriya.. Niga Taeyang Sunbaenim niya?” said Seulgi laughing.

 

Haechan and Seulgi were waiting for Jaehyun to arrive. Seulgi suggested this meetup as she wanted to clear the Bad blood between Haechan and Jaehyun. It has been pretty awkward for them as they are promoting in the same group.

 

“Yah, have you talked to Jaehyunnie at all today?”

 

Haechan look to his seat neighbour, Seulgi, and shake his head.

 

“I haven’t seen him all day, actually. Why do you ask? Did something happen?” Haechan asked. Seulgi purses her lips and starts fiddling with her phone.

 

“He’s not in the greatest mood today… Yunha had ignored him since their breakup. And recently her ex-boyfriend has been hanging with her. Youngjae told me that though and—”

 

“And what?” Haechan ask urgently, turning to Seulgi with a confused expression.

 

“And I heard that Jaehyun was feeling really stressed today and Kim Ssaem just said something that set him off.” Seulgi explains, helping Haechan tear off the straw for his caramel macchiato.

 

“That’s weird, Jaehyun hyung is usually more careful about that stuff…” Haechan mutter. Seulgi nods in response.

 

“He usually is, but Jaehyun is probably just stressed with his solo work and his relationship. I’m pretty sure Kim Ssaem didn’t even say anything that bad.” Seulgi explains.

 

“Well he was the one who created the problem in the first place. Why does he need to be so stress lol. I don’t get him. No I also don’t get it why you’re talking about him so casually to me. Yah Kang Seulgi. Na niga namja chinguya.. He has feelings for you. Did you forget?” said Haechan.

 

“I’ll talk some sense to him today. Trust me Lee Donghyuck, there is nothing going on between us.”

 

“Well there better be nothing. Cause if not… Ani jinjja Kang Seulgi only look at me.” Haechan smiled as he ate the sweets that a fan gave them when they were spotted.

 

“Yah look at my tongue.. ahahahahha yah let’s take a selfie.” Suggested Haechan. They looked so cute together. Seulgi cheeks though.

43658f20a86ab5ec3ddb1cc1fb65578526de4aa9.jpg


 

Jaehyun arrived after a while and he was dressed up all in black like someone just passed away or something. He sat down at the table sighing seeing the love birds. 

 

"Yah Jeong Jaehyun neol gwenchana? You look sick." asked Seulgi. While Haechan just watches his brother's movement. Honestly he is not even an inch bothered about him liking Seulgi cause he trusted that Seulgi won't cave in to him. 

 

"Molla.." answered Jaehyun short.

 

"Then why are you here if this is how you are going to behave.. If you are that occupied. Leave." Haechan savage.

 

"Yah Lee Haechan.. Spare your hyung some sympathy please. Dont rub anymore salt in his wound." reprimanded Seulgi.

 

"No.. He is right. I'm useless. But i certainly want us to clear the bad blood between us today. Mianhae Haechan ah, I've disappoint you. What i've said at the club previously was true and it was from my heart. I do have feelings for Seulgi. But it wasnt the kind that i wanna make her mine. Plus its one sided. She doesnt even know about it until that night."

 

"You were away on tour and at that time Seulgi really needed someone to be with her. And the other day, to uplift her house environment a lil bit. I helped her with some revamping of the interior of her apartment. Did you know that?" explained Jaehyun.

 

"Ya i knew about that. Seulgi told me. But why the sudden confession that night? Jinjja Kkapjagi? Jealousy? Hyung that is so not you. You know?" Haechan replied.

 

"Nado ara.. I didnt know what got into me that night. I saw how happy she was dancing with Mingyu. And i dont know i just feel angry and irritated. And i also felt insecure for some reason. She is well loved by many. I dont know Haechan i dont know."

 

"Thats what Yunha noona felt almost a year ago hyung.. Did you realized that? Did she complained? Did she made a fuss about it? Even when Naeun noona confessed her feelings for you, spoke ill about you. What did she do? She defended you Hyung.. Seriously, stop saying you dont know Hyung. Its annoying and i'm very disappointed in you."

 

"Hyung.. Please think before you act.. Your actions could hurt a lot of people without you knowing. You punched Mingyu Hyung.. In Public. My God. Can you imagine if we didnt stop you then. What else could possibly happen. You should be thankful that the club didnt call the police." said Haechan.

 

“Okay okay chill out boys. At least everything is clear right. So Jae.. What’s your plan? How do you plan to win Yunha’s heart back?” asked Seulgi.

 

 

“I don’t think he will ever win her heart back.” Said Haechan savage.

 

 

“Yahhh Lee Haechan…”

 

 

“Mwo… This isn’t the first time baby.. Yunha noona heart is cold as ice. You think she will be able to let Yuno hyung in again? Fat hope.”

 

#happyhaechanday from donhyuck

“He’s right.. I’m not planning to do anything cause nothing will work right now. Not even Kristoff can save Anna’s frozen heart.. Only her true love will. I’ll just wait.. Even if I have to be single forever.. I’ll wait..”

 

“Well good luck then..”

 

 

Suddenly, Jaehyun received a call from manager nim saying that he has to returned to the SM HQ for a meeting with Johnny. He then called Johnny and Johnny was on his way to pick him up at Coex. And so Jaehyun went off. At least for now, we know Jaehyun wont steal Seulgi away from Haechan. One less problem down.

 

But why was Jaehyun called to the HQ though. With Johnny? Hmmm… Chapter 37 next.