Telling the BFF

Replay (PM 01:27)

WooJae couple stop by a restaurant after driving for almost 4 hours from Seoul to Cheongju. Jungwoo was tired and hungry so it was best for them to take a short break before reaching their Airbnb.

 

Thankfully the place they had went wasn’t that crowded. Although, the restaurant had to give out queue numbers in order to take in customers. WooJae couple were lucky and made it in a jiffy.

 

They had ordered a spread of Ganjang Gaejang. A marinated soy sauce crab with roe. Eaten with rice and side dishes on the side. As soon as the food arrived, Jungwoo quickly devoured the food as though he hasn’t eaten for days.

 

“Mashiseo?? Jagi did you starve yourself? Cheoncheoni mogeo.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“Wanjeon baegopah.. Gae mashiseo.. try it..” answered Jungwoo.

 

 

“Mashinaee.. Mani mogeo baby.. we still have a few kilometres to go.. Mianhae baby.. I don’t have a license to help you drive the car.” Expressed Youngjae.

 

 

“Gwenchana, you being next to me is already enough.. Just don’t snore when you sleep hahahahah..” teased Jungwoo.

 

 

“YAHHHH!”

3816a2944325eaa734336fc0f2c1908776b69c87.png

After their quick meal, they continued their journey to Cheongju with a full stomach. They joke around in the car and had their normal conversations. They had arrived at their hotel and were all checked in. It was almost evening-ish, Jungwoo immediately scooped Youngjae bridestyle and crashed on their queen sized bed.

 

“Yahhhh.. we just arrived.. I thought you wanted to go swimming?” asked Youngjae.

 

 

“I know.. Jogeuman gidaryeo.. Let’s stay like this for a while.. You smell good by the way..” said Jungwoo still sniffing his girlfriend like a puppy smelling its owner.

 

 

“Cammm.. Mong-mongie ya???”

 

 

“Eoooo.. your mong-mongie…” answered Jungwoo snuggling Youngjae tightly. As they continued their cuddle session, they were greeted by the sunset shining through their room window.

1b6442ef6ab849ae9b4b13eb88d02ccde6277df2.png

Youngjae escaped Jungwoo embrace and started undressing for their swim date. Youngjae had brought a new swimming costume just for this trip and she couldn’t wait to wear it though.

 

Jungwoo who was occupied looking out the spectacular view from their room window, immediately covered his eyes when he saw Youngjae taking off her clothes in front of him. The two of them had not been ually active due to Youngjae’s condition previously, so it was kind of awkward for Jungwoo to you know. See his girlfriend completely aù naturel.

 

Jungwoo couldnt believe what he was seeing, his seemingly innocent looking girlfriend was strutting around the room only in her . He gasped but then reopened his eyes just in time to see Youngjae deliver a killer wink at him.

 

“Yah.. I know I’m your boyfriend but can you like jaebal tell me in advance if you’re getting . I’m not ready.” Expressed Jungwoo nearly shrieked and giggled shyly at the sight.

Jungwoo aesthetic | NCT (엔시티) Amino

“Excuse me Kim Jungwoo sshi. I’m not undressing for you lol. We’re going swimming right. I’m just getting change for that. Come on let’s go.”

 

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. hehehe mian. Aigoo uri Jagi yeppudaaa..” said Jungwoo now clinging onto Youngjae from the back. His face nuzzled into the crook of her neck resting comfortably there and Youngjae could feel his warmth.

 

 

At first, Jungwoo would not actually know himself that he’s extremely clingy today and when he first realises, he blushed in embarrassment and decides to keep mum about it.

 

 

“Yah yah.. najunghaee… Let’s go swimming first.” Said Youngjae while patting and Jungwoo’s head from the front. Jungwoo then took her hand and kissed it.


 

Youngjae was waiting at the lift lobby of their room level as Jungwoo had left his apple watch in the room. He went back to take it so he could use it at the pool.

 

 

The two of them settled their towels and bathrobes on the pool bench and jumped straight into the pool. Water had splashed all over. They were the only ones at the swimming pool as the Airbnb they were staying at was under construction before. Not many knew that it had reopened. Jungwoo had picked up the GOPro and started filming their couple vlog again.

 

 

“Youngjae sshi could you tell us what look this is today?” asked Jungwoo.

 

 

“Couldn’t you tell what it is? Its swimwear look… Yeppeoyo?"

 

"Its a one piece swimsuit from the brand SHEBEACH (not sponsored) called Viennese Lab Monokini”

ecb84d218c45dd176f2ac28e697bce0294ec1178.png

“Eo.. I’m glad you’re wearing something over to cover up a little bit.” Said Jungwoo.

 

 

“Aigooo aigooo arasso arasso.. next time I’ll just wear a Hanbok to the pool instead.” Answered Youngjae sarcastic and rolling her eyes. -___-

 

Jungwoo just sighed on camera and laugh it off. He then stop filming and put the camera aside. He sat down on the pool edge and slide next to Youngjae. He then started clinging on to her again. Aigooooyaaaa…

 

 

“You’re very clingy today.. Waeyo Kim Jungwoo sshi? Did you do something wrong behind my back? DID YOU CHEAT ON ME? OMO OMO. SOLJIGI MARAEBWA” Exclaimed Youngjae.

 

 

“Museun soriyaa michin yeoja yah.. Waee.. I can’t cling on to you?? Shireoo?” answered Jungwoo.

 

 

“Ani.. I know we haven’t been this intimate with each other in a while but ernmmmm something feel fishy.. Jungwoo yah.. I swear I didn’t cheat on you. You know DK has gotten a girlfriend recently right? I don’t even know who the girl is So yahhh please tell me why you’re clingy today. HAHAHAHA”

 

 

“Aiyuuuu.. DK DK DK. I still hate that name. HAHAHA aniya.. I just miss us being like this and it’s not always we get to spend some alone vacation time like this.”

 

 

“Eo maja… yeohaengneun geuriwoseo..”

 

 

“Maybe next time we can double date with Yunha and Jaehyunnie.”

 

 

“Maja maja. I wonder if they made up in Paris. I hope Jaehyunnie is not playing around already. Eo.. why don’t we facetime them. It should be afternoon there right???” suggested Jungwoo.

 

 

“Okay call..” said Youngjae while dialing Yunha’s number. It rang for around a minute before Yun-Yun couple had pick up the call.

 

 

“Ohhhh Yeobosaeyooo.. waettooooo yedora..” answered Yunha.

59801e01e58c6a25b4ebb4cb04b2bfdbfb829578.png

“Eoo.. Annyeong. Eo?? You guys made up??? Wait are you guys??” asked Youngjae unfinished.

 

 

“Hyung??” asked Jungwoo.

 

 

“Eo…” answered Jaehyunnie short.

 

 

“Youngjae ahhh mianhae.. I think I might break our promise to get married together..”

 

 

“I’m ENGAGEDDDDDDDD. TADAAHHHHHH. NAE SON I BABWAAAAA..” Yunha exclaimed showing off the ring on her finger.

 

 

“BWOOOOOOOOOO…. JANGNAN ANIYA?”

 

 

“YAH KIM YUNHA!!!! COME BACK HOME NOW. WAHH NEOL JINJJA..”

 

 

“Waeyoooooooooo.. Aren’t you happy? For me???”

 

 

“I am.. but YAHHHHHH Have you sort things out.. Are you really sure Kim Yunha.. Jaehyun sshi? Are you sure of your feelings now? Oh my god now I’m getting worried for both of you in Paris. What if yall do something and then you know.. YOU KNOW” said Youngjae worried.

 

 

“Majayo Hyung.. Are you really sure this time? This is a commitment. Arayo? No playing around. For real Hyung.”

 

 

“Relax guys. We are only engaged not yet married. Yunha and I decided to take it slow even when we have this status. Yes Youngjae sshi, I am sure of my feelings now. I promise you I won’t hurt Yunha again. I will try my best.” Explained Jaehyun. Yunha who was next to him kissed him on his dimple cheeks assuring that it is okay.

 

 

“I don’t know about that Jaehyunnie. Cause honestly, Yunha was hurt pretty bad previously and I swear bro if you hurt her one more time. I will find you and I will kill you..” said Youngjae serious.

 

 

“Jagi.. chill alright. I’m sure they are doing fine. Just look at them.”

 

 

“Ani Jungwoo.. Mian. Wah jinjja.. Arasso. Kim Yunha we have lots to talk about when you come back. When are you coming back again?”

 

 

“In 2 days.. Yah overhajima…” Yunha claimed.

 

 

“You come back first and then we will talk about it. Let’s see then if I’m overreacting or not.” Said Youngjae saying her last few words before hanging up. “Yall better behave there.. I don’t want anymore pregnant friends around me. Arasso?!”

 

 

“NAE AHJUMMEONI..” answered Yunha hanging up the face time.

 

 

“Jagi neol gwenchana?” asked Jungwoo.

 

 

“Ani. Ungwenchana.. BabyWoo I’m worried okay. Really.. I didn’t expect Yunha to accept the proposal so early. I just don’t want her to get hurt. Again. Plus you know her background right. She has lots of things to consider before she gets married.”

 

 

“I’m sure she will sort things out now since they made up. Look.. I know Yuno hyung is a bit Ya Ya at times but I never seen him so serious with a relationship before. I think he is serious this time. Let’s trust that okay. Have faith.”

 

 

“Aigoooo… Kim Yunha…”

Jungwoo | Nct 127, Nct, Nct dream