Chosen One

Replay (PM 01:27)

Ryujin was arrested by the police.

 

 

Earlier after finding out the actual address of Ryujin, Johnny had inform Jungwoo to make a phone call to the authorities. The police came just in time after the brawl was over. They had also call for the ambulance as Seulgi was unconscious. Haechan was crying his eyes out after he was untied. He regretted every single thing and prayed that its not too late to save Seulgi. She is pregnant still! 

 

529160d66388fd16c6d22e671da90e90c4b87eca.png

While Seulgi was wheeled to the ambulance van from the lobby, Haechan and Youngwon kept crying and saying, "Yahhhhhh Kang Seulgi waeeee.. Why did you have to jump and be a hero.. Oh my god yahhhhhh you're a mother you know... JUST WHYYYY.." and Haechan was like "Baby i'm so sorry.... Its all my fault.. Please.. please... seosaengnim please save her..."

 

 

 

"Seulgi ahhh.. Please hold on please..." wailed Haechan. Seulgi was semi conscious as her eyes were half open but she was unable to speak and respond to them. The paramedics tried to put a blanket on Haechan because the weather was chilly but he rejected it because he just wanted to see Seulgi and stay next to her. 

 

 

 

"Seulgi ah don't die on us jaeballll..." said Johnny.

 

 

 

Ryujin on another side, all handcuffed and held by the police. She turned around and saw the squad gathered around Seulgi. She felt apologetic of what she has done. It wasn't her intention for everything to turn out like this. She just wanted Haechan and because of her possesive traits and greed. She had committed a crime that had cause this misfortune. Her career will definitely be over after this. What a Waste of talent. She had the most potential out of the members of Itzy. 

 

65028536_1463738587097637_3314032194778824704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6HEQU72zUCUAX-ZO_bK&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin4-1.fna&oh=d582b3af92a0a3bf0503d366e9c13591&oe=5FA9CDA9

The media was fast to know about the story as there were cameras and crowd at the apartment complex lobby entrance. Ryujin had a hat and mask on but everyone could tell that it was her. The officers quickly shoved her into the police car to not garner so much attention and as soon as the culprit was in the car. They drove off to the police station. 

 

 

 

The paramedics finally reached in front of the ambulance van with Seulgi still on the wheeled stretcher. Johnny had to pull Haechan away from clinging onto the stretcher when the Paramedics were about to lift the stretcher up to the ambulance van. As soon as she was up in the ambulance van. Haechan and Youngwon dashed in and resume crying and holding on to Seulgi. Honestly, them crying and interferring the paramedics to apply first aid on Seulgi are just slowing down the process of saving her. 

 

 

 

"Please get down sir.. maam.." said the Paramedics.

 

 

 

Seulgi moved her head slightly and look over to Haechan who was on her side. Haechan was still sobbing as he touches Seulgi's face. "Please hold on baby.. jaeballl please don't leave me.."

 

 

 

"They are asking us to go out Haechan ah..." said Youngwon still crying but informing. They finally went down after Johnny persuaded them. 

 

 

 

"Seongsaengnim, please save her.." begged Youngwon.

 

 

 

"She is pregnant with my baby.. She can't die... Jaebal seongsaengnim please save her.." said Haechan.

 

 

 

"Jyogiyo... She is not gonna die from a wound on her palm." explained the Paramedic.

 

 

 

"Wasn't it at her face?" said Johnny.

 

 

 

"Wasn't it at her neck??" said Haechan.

 

 

 

"It was just her palm. Ige babwa...." expressed the Paramedic.

453a59cb0eded38c1286c6806fc3512ae337f269.png

 

"So please if you can please calm down and excuse us.. we need to move now.." The paramedics managed to finally shoo them away and quickly wrapped up things at the location. The ambulance van drove off while Haechan, Youngwon and Johnny remained. Jaehyun and Jungwoo caught up with them as soon as they ended their interview with the media.

 

 

 

"They said it was Her palm... Her palm yedoraaa.." cried Haechan.

 

 

 

"Geundae.. why did she pass out then.. She scared me..." said Youngwon.

 

 

 

"Yah.. Haechan ah neol gwenchana??" asked Jaehyun making Haechan turned to him. 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh... appppeoooo......" expressed the maknae dropping to the floor on his . Well.. He finally realized that he was in pain from the torture and torment Ryujin had did to him. He was just so concerned about Seulgi almost dying earlier that he forget all the pain he had experienced for the past two days. He was hit in the head. Slapped. Punched. His legs were bruised and etc.

 

 

 

The squad help him up and called for the paramedics, "Aigoooo.. Seongsaengnim please help and take him to the hospital.." said Jungwoo.


 

At the hospital..

5df2106e6da0ea7ea32a9a0030e50495ca66d1e5.png

After everything had calmed down and Seulgi was all treated.. The squad came to visit Seulgi at the ward. Yunha had rushed down after watching the news and confirming it with Jaehyun. Jaehyun just went out from their house earlier without telling her what was going on. He only told her that he will be back soon.

 

 

 

"Yahhh next time tell me the truth.. You could have died too.." said Yunha.

 

 

 

"Mianhae.. I was in rush when Jungwoo called. And the first thing that came to mind was Haechan.. we need to save our brother. But Jungwoo and i did nothing.. We just called the police and when we arrived at the location Ryujin was already in the police car." answered Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Gomawo yeoreobun for saving me.. I owe you guys a lot.." said Haechan still tearing up. Seulgi who was already sitting up on the hospital bed just kept looking at Haechan.

 

 

"Eonnie gwenchana??" asked Yunha to Seulgi.

 

 

 

"Ajik.. moreugesso.. I can't feel anything yet.." answered Seulgi.

 

 

 

"Thankfully your baby is alright too. I guess you passed out because you were at shocked." said Youngwon.

 

 

 

"Why did you that?? You almost died Seulgi ah.." said Haechan now holding onto her hand. Seulgi just smiled. Her non-injured hand grab onto Haechan telling that she is alright and he doesn't need to worry.

 

 

 

"Yahhh i didn't know that you were so brave..." said Johnny.

 

 

 

"But then if we think again, who will have die with a box cutter.. i mean a Pen knife." said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"Yahhhhh Hyung.. You didn't see how that Pyscho was holding it.. I was already praying my sins will be lifted off if i were to die that time." said Haechan.

 

 

 

"Then you should have died.. So all your sins will be lifted off." said Seulgi. She was only joking.

 

 

 

"Geurae.. Do you want me to die now? I will as long as you and our baby are save now." answered Haechan sincerely.

pacar 2 in 2020 | Nct life, Nct, Nct 127

 

"I was only joking Hyuck ah.. I wouldn't have jump in if i wanted you to die..." said Seulgi.

 

 

 

"Saranghae.. Jinjja saranghae.." expressed Haechan.

nct 127 haechan unfiltered gif icon [ ©credits to henderic on tumblr ]

 

"Ara.. I know you weren't lying when you told me you loved me even before today. I don't want to blame you for the mistakes you've made. I know you will reflect on it and learnt from it yourself. For our baby.. our future.. I promised to look passed this bad memories and let's start afresh Hyuck ah.."

 

 

 

Haechan just responded to Seulgi crying while hugging and kissing Seulgi's forehead. At this point he and Seulgi will need to go for a spa treatment before their wedding ceremony next week.

 

 

 

"Awwwwwwww look at you two.. That's how its supposed to be. Aigooooo... Everybody big hug...." said Johnny the papa bear of the squad.

 

 

 

As they hug it out, A police officer came in and called for Haechan, "Lee Donghyuck sshi.. we need to speak to you." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh ne.." replied Haechan. He excused himself and followed the officer to answer some questions.

 

 

 

 

"Aigooo.. they might think it's weird that we're happy and laughing right???" said Johnny.

 

 

 

"I know right.. Did you see the news?"

 

 

 

"She's being charged with kidnapping, illegal confinement, assault and so on.. It's serious." said Yunha.

 

 

 

"It was a dangerous situation, after all." said Jungwoo.

 

 

 

"We were in quite a dangerous situation." said Youngwon. They all went silent for a while when suddenly Seulgi's parents came in and shocked them.

 

 

 

"Yah Kang Seulgi.. neo jinjja..."

 

 

 

"Eomma..... Appaaaa.." 

 

 

 

"Let's get out of here.." said Jungwoo to the squad.

 

 

 

"Seulgi ah... call us if you need anything.. We'll be right outside the door Eooo?" said Youngwon and Seulgi nodded.
 

 

 

"Are you hurt badly??" 

 

 

"Does it hurt a lot?" asked Mrs Kang. Seulgi just shook her head denying it so her mother won't have to worry.

 

 

"Eomma..." Seulgi was sniffing and about to cry. She covered herself with a blanket to hide her face. Seulgi's mother, without saying anything just hugged her. She knows her daughter is embarassed for doing something that was done out of love. She knows that Seulgi really loves Haechan and is willing to do anything for him. Haechan is a lucky guy. Really the chosen one.

 

 

Outside the room, Johnny was hugging Youngwon. Both of them definitely went through this traumatizing of an event not expecting for their children to almost be orphans. Thankfully no one else got injured. 

 

 

Yunha and Jaehyun too was hugging leaving Jungwoo who was alone at the corner. "Ahhhhh i missed my wife.. Andwaegetta i need to call her.."

 

 

"Yeobosaeyo.. Youn Jungie Mummy.."

 

 

 

"Babywooo.. Neol gwenchana???? I saw the news."

 

 

 

"Nae.. I'm fine.. I'll be back home soon okay.. How is Youn Jungie doing?"

 

 

 

"She is fine, i just finished feeding her.. Do you wanna see her?"

Kép

 

"Aigooo uri Youn Jungie.... Be good to Mummy okay.. Daddy will come back home soon and play with you."

 

 

 

"Daddy.. Youn Jungie bogoshipohseooo.."

 

 

 

"Nado bogoshipohseo Mummy.."

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. Na?? Nayah???" said Youngjae surprised.

 

 

 

"Eo.. neo.."

 

 

 

"Aishhhh daddy... Ppali jib wa.."

 

 

"Arasso.. Geumbang kkalkae.."