Is this Fate?

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Jaehyun ah..”

 

“Aniya Yunha yah.. it’s just a misunderstanding. Yuno is just drunk..” said Seulgi trying to convinced Yunha by pulling her hand. Yunha was obviously not in the mood and not buying it.

 

“Nae seon eul no la jwo eonnie.”

 

Seulgi was still holding onto Yunha still trying to convinced her that it was just a misundertanding. Youngjae was by Yunha side knowing that no good will come as her bestfriend was about to explode.

 

“Seon Nwaa when i'm still nice eonnie. Jaebal."

 

"JAEBAL JEOM!!!” yelled Yunha forcing Seulgi to let go of her hand. Seulgi took a step back and when Yunha gave Jaehyun ONE TIGHT SLAP. Causing everyone around her to be startled. Youngwon and Johnny who saw it from the DJ booth came down immediately to stop the scene.

Korea Slap GIF - Korea Slap Kimchi - Discover & Share GIFs

What Jaehyun just admitted was an answer that Yunha already knew but she only thought of the positive because she loves Jaehyun so much.

 

Tears started to welled up her eye sockets when she finally stared at Jaehyun in the eyes and said;

 

“Must I be punished like this..

 

“Just because I trusted you Jaehyun ah?”

 

Jaehyun sighed.. Unable to answer his girlfriend.

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

“I know that I can’t be forgiven no matter what I say..”

 

“But I was really serious about our relationship..” said Jaehyun.

 

“Serious??” said Yunha staring at Jaehyunnie tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

“If you were even a bit serious about me, you should’ve ended everything when I asked you to break up before this.”

 

“Even back then during Heart Signal when Seulgi eonnie still had feelings for you. You were torn in between us didn’t you?”

 

“No matter how fun it was to see the idiot I was for taking you back..”

 

“No matter how amusing it was to see the way I embraced you..”

 

“You should have stopped right there and then Jeong Jaehyun..”

 

“If you’re someone who can do this to someone you like…”

 

“ And If that’s the Jeong Jaehyun I knew….”

 

“Then I’ll never liked you..”

 

“I’ll never call out your name… and I’ll never even known you..”

b475581b6c956ba2f9aa02e3d5e36376939cc2c7.png

“Yunha yah..”

 

“I came to like you so much that’s why this happened..”

 

“I know I wasn’t supposed to do that.. but I tried-”

 

“Geurae… I’m sure it wasn’t in your plan to actually come to like me.. it was her all along isn’t it??” said Yunha looking at Seulgi.

 

“What you like to see is me suffering after I get abandoned..” said Yunha trying to let go of Jaehyun hold.

 

“Yunha yahh.. Jaebal…” said Jaehyun crying.

 

“What are you trying to get back Jeong Jaehyun??? Nan ije neol ara saram iya..”

 

“I said I was not ready to move forward in our relationship because I wasn’t sure who you really were.. and I wanted us to learn more about each other as our relationship progresses.”

 

“This is the last time I regret having said that.”

 

“Neol..

 

“Narang..

 

“Geunnaseo..”

 

“I hope you will never be alright..”

 

“If not..

 

“I will end up despising myself for knowing you.. and hating myself for accepting you every time..” said Yunha finally forcing her hands off Jaehyun.

 

“I don’t want to ever see you again Jeong Jaehyun..”

972c6789f3c10220bfd567859ecad2cb978f7733.png

Those were the last words Yunha said before she turned and walk away from him. Jaehyun froze upon hearing that, unable to say anything.

 

Youngjae followed her bestfriend leaving the rest still in shocked. Haechan then walked over to Seulgi.

 

”Hyung.. Please sort out your feelings.. because if you don’t, the next time I’ll be the one punching you.” Said Haechan as he grabbed Seulgi hands walking away from the scene.

 

Jungwoo, Johnny and Youngwon also left because honestly this was something that Jaehyun had brought upon himself. It wasn’t a mistake due to alcohol influence anymore and they couldn’t help him this time round.

 

Jaehyun fell on his onto the lounge seat. His 97 liner friends were still sticking around him. Mingyu and Eunwoo sat next to him after all the ruckus happened.

 

“Yah.. Neol gwenchana?? What was that about man.. It’s so unusual of you..” said Mingyu forgetting that he just had a brawl with Jaehyun. I guess they are bestfriends afterall as he didn’t hold any heart feelings because he knew Jaehyun was not always like this.

 

“Molla.. I guess it is over."

 

"It’s really over this time..”

 

“Yah aren’t you gonna chase after her.. You love her right?” said Cha Eun Woo.

 

“I don’t know anymore.. I’m just gonna leave.. Mianhae Mingyu.. I didn’t mean to punch you..”

  image


 

It was incredible how her life could revolve around one person for so long and that bond could be shattered in just an instant, better yet in one sentence. The moment Jaehyun admitted those feelings that she had doubted before, Yunha had felt her world had indeed fallen apart. She had thought that the two of them were soulmates and apparently she was the only one.

 

Jaehyun didn’t give her a concrete reason, he just mentioned about his lingering feelings towards Seulgi. Knowing that Seulgi didn’t feel the same way towards him anymore as she is currently with Haechannie. It was bull if anyone asked her. She felt as though those time spent loving him of her life had gone to waste.

 

Thankfully, Youngjae followed her right when she left NB2. Youngjae linked her arms around Yunha’s as they walked through the alleys of Hongdae before grabbing a taxi back home. Youngjae was prepared to empty pints of ice cream, thousands of discarded tissues and marathon of Netflix tear-jerkers to keep Yunha company during her breakup.

 

They walked passed through a few cafes and decided to go in a café as Youngjae being Youngjae suggested that they have something sweet to lighten up the mood.

 

“You can never say no to Bingsu.” Said Youngjae.

 

“Yah Kim Yunha.. Are you sure you made the right decision? I didn’t wanna stop you because I know I’ll never get through your head when you’re angry..” asked Youngjae as they sat by the glass window waiting for their Bingsu order.

 

“Seoljigi.. na molla. But I don’t regret what I said to him.”

 

“Jaehyunnie wasn’t sure of his own feelings so I don’t think I can stand by being hurt again and again just because of a third party.”

 

“But we all know Seulgi eonnie doesn’t feel the same way towards Jaehyun right?” said Youngjae.

 

“Ara.. but you’ll never know. They already had history before and now that Seulgi eonnie is not pregnant. You’ll never know if they might hooked up behind our backs.”

 

“Ayyy.. seolmaa… I don’t think its like that. Haechan will never allow..”

 

“Of course he doesn’t allow. Who will?”

 

While they chat while eating their bingsu. A familiar face was passing by the glass window that they were facing and both Yunha and Youngjae looked at each other.

 

“BANG YONGGUK???” the both of them said telepathically.

 

The guy then entered the café with two more people with him.

 

“JONGUPIE??? DAEHYUN OPPA??” called Youngjae.

 

The lads turned to their area and was stunned seeing the two.

♥ BANG YONG GUK - WAKE ME UP MV ♥ - Yongguk photo (40281165 ...

 

Bang Yongguk was just staring at Yunha without blinking. Their eyes met as though fate was bringing them back to the past. BYG Nunbit was captivating making Yunha’s hair stand due to goosebumps. It felt like dejavù.

 

daehyun uploaded by 黄旭熙 ✼*• on We Heart It

“Heyyyyy.. Eorenmaniya chingudeulll..”


Yes guys. BAP is now added to the Replay127.. Stay tuned for Chapter 34!