I like Me Better

Replay (PM 01:27)

It was another day in Paris. Jaehyun and Yunha are now engaged. Both of them had to get ready for their last day of fashion show for the trip. Yunha had put in extra effort on dressing up today as firstly, she is no longer single. Secondly, Jaehyun and her are planning to reveal their status to the public today.

 

As expected, their picture on the red carpet of the fashion show made it to the headlines. They are definitely not hiding their relationship. It was completely out in the open on how good they look together. In the photo, Yunha was smiley and Jaehyun likewise. They had admitted their engagement status showcasing the ring on Yunha’s ring finger to the press when asked.

44b954f4687484e6fd015554b84b53cef294a664.png

“I was just proposed yesterday.. Jaehyun and I did went through a lot of misunderstandings during the duration of our relationship. But looking at how Jaehyun is here with me today on the red carpet of our final show. It just show how much he is committed to this relationship.” Said Yunha to the press.

 

“Yunha is the sweetest and a forgiving person in general. She is a real professional when it comes to work and that’s what makes her very attractive. I came to a conclusion to seal the deal as I didn’t want to risk losing her to someone else.” Continued Jaehyun.

 

“So Yunha sshi, you said you had experienced misunderstandings in the past, so did it involved a third party because rumour has it saying that before this. Jaehyun sshi had something going on with fellow Inkigayo Emcee April’s Naeun.” asked the Korean reporter.

 

“Honestly, just Jaehyun being Jaehyun is already the problem. Jaehyun sshi is friendly and very charming by nature so it was obvious that he will have a lot of suitors. I was worried at first but there are a lot of things that will make or break a relationship. Trust place a huge part in a relationship and we are still working on it.” Answered Yunha.

 

“I agree with Yunha sshi. We still have a lot that we have yet learnt from each other. So with this engagement we had promised each other that we will be taking it slow and you know. Spend some time off camera and be ourselves. In fact this fashion show will be my last schedule for my promotion season. I will be on break once we return to Seoul.” Jaehyun added.

 

“That’s really sweet of both of you. Alright we wish both of you all the best for your relationship and future endeavours. Have fun watching the show.” Concluded the reporter.

 

 

“Thank you so much. Appreciate it.”

 

Yunha and Jaehyun then proceeded to the ballroom. The fashion show went on for an hour showcasing multiple brands for Spring/Summer. The following video are the highlights of the fashion show.


 

After the show, Jaehyun and Yunha went back to their hotel and changed into comfortable clothings and off they went to go on a normal couple date. An official couple date as fiancé and fianceè. They went for an early dinner before roaming around the city of Love.

 

“Doesn’t it feel good to be young and in love in Paris city, and to not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me.” Said Jaehyun.

 

“Can you stop referencing Lauv already.. It’s getting old hahahaha.” Yunha chuckled.

 

“Yuno yah.. Thank you..”

 

 

“Thank you for what?”

 

 

“Thank you for keeping your promise. Now that we have declared our status to the public now what?” asked Yunha.

 

 

“Well you told me to take it slow and now that I cleared out my schedules. I’m all yours. We have like 5 more days left in Paris let’s make full use of it.”

 

 

“How about we rent an Airbnb for just the both of us? Sleeping alone has been torturing for me.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

“Wow.. ALREADY??? You ..”

 

 

“No.. it’s not about that.. I just wanna be with you that’s all. You know some private time alone. Don’t think of that kind of stuff.” Yunha just giggled when Jaehyun said those stuff.

 

 

“Don’t need, just come over my room tonight If you don’t want to sleep alone. Don’t waste any more money on booking another Airbnb. We are already leaving for Seoul in 5 days time.” Answered Yunha making Jaehyun sulk playfully.

e41f65bdc271cdc6e7d8360e71e31d2c847b9674.png


 

After dinner, the couple head to Pont De la Concorde, an arch bridge across the Seine in Paris where they could just stroll and chat while walking hands intertwined with each other.

 

 

The environment was really romantic as there weren’t many people walking at night. Yunha was clinging on to Jaehyun while they look around for a spot to take pictures.

 

“Eoo Yuno yuno.. It’s the Eiffel Tower behind you. Pose..” said Yunha and Jaehyun immediately climbing on the bridge and sit striking a post.

27a7894e892374d9895b029c33000a0d_mp4.gif

“Yah why are you only taking pictures of me. Come here.” Said Jaehyun pulling Yunha close to him. Their faces are now just an inch apart. Jaehyun then leans in for a boop on Yunha’s nose.

 

 

“Yahhhhhh.. we’re in public.”

 

 

“Wae… No one knows or recognize us. Wae shireooo?”

 

 

 

“Ani.. I’m… just…”

 

Related image

Jaehyun started Indian dancing his head teasing Kim Yunha.

 

 

“Arasso.. I get it..”

 

 

“The strong lady of my dreams is now so shy in front of me. Seems like a fun way to tease you more…”

 

 

Yunha felt awkward, not that this was their first time but she was always awkward when it comes to you know this cheesy stuff but once she met Jaehyun’s eyes her whole face heated up as she broke their gaze. Embarassed.

 

 

“Yunha yah..”

 

 

“Saranghae..”

 

 

“Nado saranghae..” Yunha mumbled. Jaehyun couldn’t catch what Yunha had mumbled so eventually he leans in closer for the second time. Jaehyun suddenly thought about his breath, thinking about the garlic bread he had just eaten earlier.

 

 

“Yunha yah..”

 

 

Yunha looked up and locked gaze with Jaehyun, her eyes him in, like he was getting lost at sea.

 

 

“Bwooo.” Said Yunha shyly.

 

 

Jaehyun defeatingly looked down in exhaustion. Well, he was making progress he thought. Taking it slow right? He sighed and looked back up to see Yunha looking in self-loathing. He hated that look.

 

 

“My lady, my fiancé, my everything…” Jaehyun trailed off and noticed that he wasn’t helping Yunha with her guilt. He shook his head and laughed.

 

 

“You know that you have me wrapped around your finger right?” said Jaehyun.

 

 

Yunha gently shook her head, her bangs coming loose and falling in front of her face as she looked down to Jaehyun’s hand, where she saw his ring running out of time.

 

 

“I know…” Yunha whipped her head around right when Jaehyun had began to giggle at her aloofness. She crinkled her nose and shared a laugh.

 

“Yuno yah.. I would kiss you if your breath didn’t stink of garlic hahahahahahah..”

 

 

Jaehyun flinched and backed up, suddenly self-conscious of his breath but more conscious of Yunha’s statement.

 

 

“So you would kiss me if I didn’t gave this breath?” said Jaehyun getting closer to Yunha again seeing how far he can get with her comment. He had noticed that Yunha had been more flirty and open to his advances. Could she be feeling the same way as what he is now?

 

 

Toying with her hair, suddenly shy and reserved, Yunha playfully nodded to Jaehyun comment.

 

 

“Oh my Yunha.. you don’t want to know what I’m thinking of right now..” Jaehyun said as they locked eyes by the cinematic view of the bridge.

 

 

Yunha then took out a coin from her pocket and then brought her hands and Jaehyun’s together. She was unsure of his reaction but Jaehyun was so ready to do it with her.

 

 

“Let’s make a wish! It’ll be good to end the night like this with some coin toss magic.” Yunha winked at Jaehyun through their hands.

 

 

Jaehyun cursed that this magic wasn’t the magic he wanted, he was more into the magic of kissing the love of his life, but this was also good.. “Okay.. on the count of 3…”

 

 

“1…2…3” They whispered in unision, tossing the coin into the river with their eyes close. When Jaehyun had opened his, as his wish was to make Yunha his wedded wife. He knew he had to take it slow but between the both of them, they gave obvious signs of their relationship going forward.

 

 

Yunha’s eyes were still closed, Jaehyun took the chance to lean in close and brush his lips against hers. Yunha eyes instantly open as Jaehyun was centimeters away from her face with a mischievous smile.

 

 

“Your breath still smells,” Yunha whispered staring at the lips that had just touched hers. She then brought her hands to Jaehyun’s face and pulled him into a real kiss as she gently his lower lip.

 

 

A groaned escaped his throat as Jaehyun drew Yunha up from their sitting position where he embraced her, turning their kiss into a harder one as he could get as close as he wanted.

 

 

After they both gasped for air, as their hormones got in away of their knowledge to breath, they were only brought back from  their fantasy as their miraculous threaten lose their power. Yunha felt Jaehyun smile on her lip.

 

 

“Ige Babwa… Garlic breath and all.. but you still kissed me.. kekeke..” said Jaehyun teasing Yunha.

 

 

Yunha then smacked his arm and smiled up at his ocean eyes. “Naneun baegopah.. Can we go get supper, I’m suddenly hungry after kissing you..”

 

 

“Wow so you’re saying, you only kissed me because you wanted me to get you food? Okay.. anything for my baby girl.. But only if we……”

 

 

Yunha pretended to contemplate, “Okay call!” she laughed, while drawing away from Jaehyun’s embrace. “Let’s go Mr Fiancè”

 

 

"JINJJA??????? WE GONNA DO IT JINJJA????"

 

 

Jaehyun grinned and pulled Yunha into one last embrace, tightening his grasp and squeezing her. He took a deep breath and quickly broke away. “Okay. I like me better when I’m with you.”

Couple Cuddling Gif Couple Hugging Gif Couple Kissing Gif Cute ...

Yunha stood in confusion but then giggled. What a dork her fiancé is.