Seul-Hyuck Tells

Replay (PM 01:27)

671023296000f764a40c2ca5e3d312b1632d3ed3.gifv

“So Noona, you want to tell us what’s going on between the both of you” asked Johnny to Seulgi raising his eyebrows. The squad were cheering for Haechan and Seulgi to spill the tea while Jaehyun nudges Haechan who was eating. Haechan literally choked on his steak when the question was raised.

Being an Idol-Idol Couple was never in their career plans. However, after Heart Signal Seulgi and Haechan had broken their noona-dongsaeng relationship. They are getting to know more of each other. Closer than before.


“Yah Hyuck! You need to help me out here, it'll be so embarrassing if I’m the only one who owns up," Seulgi groaned, looking at the boy with desperation, hands clasped together pleadingly.

"It's only embarrassing because you wanted to keep it a secret,” Haechan sighs impatiently, eyes staring at Seulgi down with a mocking glint.

"Why are you so confident. You haven’t even asked me properly," Seulgi words got ignored, making her huff like an angry child. The squad were chuckling watching the two of them bickering.

"Ask what?? Well for one, everyone knows we are not dating. If you told them you are, I'd be down to make out with you for a few hours," Haechan giggles when the rest of the squad started to cringe.

"But am i your boyfriend Seulgi? Eo Noonim?" mumbled Haechan.

"Yah neo ssaeki jinjja" Seulgi hissed, " she looked so excited about the idea of revealing their status but Haechan was spoiling it. But she finds Haechan’s Mildang cute.

shut-up-im-practicing-my-angry-glare.jpg

Haechan avoided making eye contact with angry Seulgi. Seulgi sighs at his response giving a soft playful slap on Haechan’s face. Haechan was all drama when he holds on to the affected area.

"You know…," Seulgi murmurs, oddly focused on the eyes watching her, "Haechan is really cheeky... charming.. and sweet."

“After Heart Signal, we’ve been talking a lot, non-stop. We go on our car dates, have our favourite spicy Makchang and usually Donghyuck was the one who takes the initiative to ask me out. And I really appreciate it. My life has never been brighter with this little Fullsun shining around me.”

“Awwwwwwwww so sweet” said the squad in unity.


“So… you guys are.. Dating?” asked Youngjae.

Haechan attempted to make another joke, fake gagging at the mentioned question, but it isn't well-received.

.......

...........

...

.......

"Yes, we are." he whispers, mouth hanging open like he's said something forbidden.

“Bworago?” asked Johnny jokingly.

....

...

Haechan intertwine his fingers with Seulgi and raised it up for everyone to see. “Seulgi and I are dating.”

Everyone started clapping and cheering for both of them. Seulgi was blushing and her cheeks were red as a tomato.

Happy Clapping GIF by Originals

"What pick up line did Hyuck charmed you, Seulgi?" Youngwon laughs, furrowing her eyebrows at the still blushing girl.

"Huh?" she says, jumping back into her own brain and giving a dopey smile.

"Are you kidding me? Noona.. I’m the best person to date you know. And I’m good at remembering things. I may be the maknae but I know stuff.” Raising his eyebrows cheekily.

“Okayyyyyyyy I don’t need to know that stuff” Youngwon scoff, throwing her hands in the air overdramatically to emphasise her disbelief.

"To be completely honest, we are discussing with Lee Soo Man Sajangnim on how to reveal our relationship to the public without affecting our careers. I mean we are okay if fans don't approve of us and we obviously know that we will lose our fans because of this. But Seulgi and I definitely don't want to prolong the secret as you know we've been Idols for a while now. Technically, we've known each other for more than a decade if you count when we were trainees. Yes it is only now we are romantically interested in each other but if you asked me, Seulgi has always been important in my life."

"So If we still keep us a secret i feel like sooner or later, fans will know about us and especially if Dispatch caught us on our dates. It will be messy when more people start to get involved in our relationship and i don't wish for that to happen." Haechan sincerely explained.

Upon hearing Haechan, Johnny look over to his roommate and went "I don’t know how, but Hyuck ah. I'm so proud of you. Mama! He made it." 

82448122_175448283669514_6474492645105420717_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=NSzPJ8DVcY8AX9Q1qof&oh=edcd4fb82ac3612cd0dfc68a7ebc0597&oe=5F1683E5

"He's so- I don't know! He's so annoying, he's always up my about everything, so nosy. But I love him" Seulgi rolls her eyes at Haechan but at the same time she was head over heels over Haechannie.

"He's up everyone's ! That's just how he is, it isn't even malicious" Johnny sighs, "Plus, I'm infinitely more annoying so that argument does not count."

"Case by case," Youngwon mumble in a dry tone.

"You only hate him as much as you love him," Yun-ha argues.

“Yah.. I thought you’re on my side.” Said Youngwon.

“I am. But facts only!” replied Yun-ha making everyone laugh.

“Anyways how about you and Youngwon noona?” asked Jungwoo to Johnny making Youngwon slightly uncomfortable about it. Some of the members still don’t know what happened to Youngwon during her hiatus. She chose to just bury it deep in heart.

“Oh and everyone, let’s go on a vacation! We can fly to Jeju-do since that’s the furthest we can fly to due to the pandemic.” Asked Jungwoo again quickly changing the topic.

“Shall we?” said Jaehyun.


Jeju-do vacation! Sounds like HEART SIGNAL ALL OVER AGAIN. Can't wait!