Reassurance

Replay (PM 01:27)

dc6fdfc5417675ba900a31267666b4cf617cf5da.png

 “Yah!! Why didn’t you tell me that you are still in contact with Youngwon noona.” Asked Jaehyun to Yun-ha.

“Yahhh???!  Ccham nah.. Excuse me.. where were you? We haven’t been talking either so why are you getting mad at me? I’m supposed to ask you more questions than you do.” Answered Yun-ha annoyed.

“Ja ja.. Yeoreobun.. Calm down..”

“Noona shall I leave you two-

“Ani. Sit. Jeong Yuno needs an alibi anyway so stay while I ask him some hot questions.” Said Yun-ha furiously.

“Oh boyyy.. what did I sign up for..” mumbled Haechan.

“Firstly, to answer your god damn question. I didn’t tell you because you didn’t ask me about it. Plus Youngwon Eonnie was not well after HS127 ended. She requested me to not tell anyone about it. She didn't even tell Youngjae about it too cause she knew if she opened , Johnny will come running to her and another problem arises. Dating an idol is not just hard but it is also a ing gamble. A gamble of life and death."

“Second. Also where have you been? Neo Phone eopseo?” asked Yun-ha to Jaehyun and he casually took out his phone from his pocket.

“YAH JEONG YUNOH! YOU STILL DARE TO SHOW ME YOUR PHONE IN FRONT OF ME.” Yelled Yun-ha almost throwing her phone to Jaehyun face.

“Noona.. noona.. calm down. We are in a public space.” Said Haechan holding down Yun-ha’s hand strongly. Thank god for his fast reflex. If not bye Samsung phone.. Bye Jaehyun Hyung..” 

tumblr_p8any7XeNO1v89gvao2_400.gifv

“Yah Hyunggg.. Paboyah.. Ppali.. Explain to her if you don’t want to die.”

………..

….

……….

“I was busy. Working. You knew we were promoting. You know how I am. You don’t trust me Yun-ha yah?” answered Jaehyun after a long paused.

Honestly, it’s not that Yun-ha doesn’t understand the fact that her boyfriend is an idol. And of course, she knew he was occupied. But WOW is he that busy that he can’t even ring her up after work or reply to a text? Is it so hard? Doubts after doubts are piling up inside her. Jaehyun’s answer wasn’t assuring her, it makes her angrier than before. This was one of the reasons why she contemplated on getting together with him in the first place.

Time. Commitment and Trust.

Those three were the key they needed to make the relationship last. But right now, they are failing on the highest level.

“Noona.. Mianhae. But jinjja Hyung was really busy. But he didn’t cheat or see other girls. I can promise you that.” Haechan backing Jaehyun up.

At this point Yun-ha had cool down and was just sighing, listening to the two explain. She is so tired of trying to understand people but none of them seem to understand her still. She felt like walking away from this misery and just go back to where she belongs. Single life.

“Yun-ha yah.. Jinjja mianhae..” uttered Jaehyun.

“Seriously, I don’t know what else to say to you. To both of you. You just don’t get it do you.”

“Jeong Yunoh.. what happened to this message that you send me before?”

f71d7eb1dcde3237efb831f0d978c385e6a59d84.jpg


“What happened to the promise you made when you asked me to be your girlfriend?”

c1d767482b905dd034828380d71ad4719fc27e24.png


“Years? Don’t make hope for it if you are going to be like this still Yuno sshi.” Said Yun-ha teary looking straight at Jaehyun’s eyes.

Jaehyun was silent. So was Haechan. He then asked Haechan to excuse them while he talks to Yun-ha. He feels the pressure and he couldn’t imagine how hurt Yun-ha was with his actions. He is definitely guilty.

“Yuno sshi, I don’t think we are ready for this relationship. Plus, I can see that your fans love your on-screen chemistry with Lee Naeun. And you seem to enjoy it as well. Smiling from ear to ear. Blushing and all. Who knows after working with each other for a long time, you might fall for her too? She is pretty and basically your ideal type Jeong Yunoh. I don’t know why, but I could sense it coming.”

“What is coming? Bwo? Me? Naeunnie? Anigeoll. We are really just colleagues. Monbebes ships Minhyuk Hyung and her too.”

“Naeunnie? Wow. You’re on first name basis now? Chukahae Yuno sshi.”

“Yun-ha really? Are you really going to be like this?” asked Jaehyun.

“Wae? I can’t be jealous now? You made me like this. You made me doubt you.” said Yun-ha blaming Jaehyun to the matter.

Jaehyun stood up and looks at his surroundings. He then went in for a peck on Yun-ha’s lips.

#nct from ~Hendery is my happy pill~

Yun-ha was caught off guard but she didn’t even flinch. Yun-ha looked at Jaehyun straight in the eyes. “Neo jinjja?”

Jaehyun now is seated next to Yun-ha pulling her to an embrace. He then faced her in front of him. Yun-ha quietly followed Jaehyun’s movement. is going get real from here.

“Yun-ha yah.. I’m really sorry that you went through a lot of things because of me. I hate myself for allowing me to do that to you. But trust me, I will never cheat on you. I can’t promise you the world but I will try to be your world. I will not make you doubt me anymore. Mani saranghantago.”

“You know the Media play. You know my fans. Can you please ignore the rumours and trust me as in Me, Jeong Yunoh, not NCT Jeong Jaehyun. It’s hard but I will try my hardest to earn your trust Yun-ha yah. Jaebal uri jagi eo?” said Jaehyun comforting Yun-ha while sofly rubbing Yun-ha's back.

After looking at Jaehyun’s eyes, Yun-ha felt her heart slowly yielding to Jaehyun’s human self. Jeong Yunoh. Her first ever love. The guy that she fell for. This time, she really wants Jaehyun to give all his attention he can to her. She began to slowly form a smile on her lips making it kissable in Jaehyun’s eyes.

Jaehyun who were looking at her were also smiling as he leans in……

“Noona.. Hyung-“

“YAH LEE DONGHYUCK!”


Chapter 3 coming up next!!!