009

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What were you thinking?!” Wendy hissed. She couldn’t believe what has gotten into Joy’s mind, announcing that she’s her girlfriend. She could see the playful glint in the tall girl’s eyes.

She did this on purpose!

Wendy glared at the other girl who was innocently shrugging at her.

“I’m thinking that I have the right to do that Wan. You’re mine, you know.”

‘What?! Since when? Listen very well, you don’t get to own me Joy. You can’t, so stop this nonsense because I have a girlfriend…real girlfriend!”

Then her eyes wandered from afar where Joohyun had gone and she saw someone approaching her friend, her side lips tugged upwards.

“Your real girlfriend? Is that why she’s here? What now? Are you going to dump her and choose me? Is that it?” Joy said, her voice was overflowing with sarcasm as the questions escaped through her gritted teeth.

“What…do you mean, Joy?” It was now her time to get confused, she couldn’t understand what Joy was saying. Until she followed her gaze and it fell on a familiar figure walking inside the hotel.

Her eyes widened, as if it would pop out at any moment from her eye socket. After that, she felt her body weakened as the color of her face was drained.

Seulgi…

In just a matter of seconds, she hid behind Joy as she tugged the yellow sleeves that made the taller girl smirk in amusement.

How about I play with you now, Wan?

“Should I introduce myself to your real girlfriend?” She queried, taunting the girl as she emphasized the last three words.

“Are you insane? We should go to your room.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that you’d be this quick to willingly come with me. You’re usually the stubborn type.”

“Let’s just go. I don’t want her to see me in this hotel with you.”

“It’s not like we’re doing inappropriate, come on. Introduce me to your girlfriend.” Joy softly laughed at how Wendy was stressing over this matter.

“Just, please…Sooyoung. Let’s just go.”

“I don’t want to. What’s in it for me?”

Wendy was getting frustrated at Joy’s unbearable stubbornness. She closed her eyes briefly as she counted from one to three. She should control her temper or it’ll be harder for her to convince Joy to cooperate.

“I’ll do anything you want. Please…”

“Anything?”

Wendy sighed and nodded. “Anything.”

 

 

Irene blinked the moment she saw the familiar bear-looking lady launching inside the hotel. Only this time, her eyes were not in fire like the first time she saw her. She wasn’t expecting to see her, at least not this soon.

She began to take a step backward. Seulgi wouldn’t show her face here to see her right? But then again, she remembered clearly when her cousin told her about this event of Hyundai Motors and the project would be handed to her.

Just before she could move to leave, Seulgi stopped her tracks right in front of her, unsure whether to talk or not.

“C-Can I…can we talk?” Seulgi stuttered and she cursed inwardly. She had several practice on how t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter