044

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seulgi stayed downstairs in their kitchen. She wanted to grab a glass of water first while she let her wife take her shower before her.

But in reality, her thoughts wandered to what happened earlier at the restobar. It was all too confusing for her, with the way her wife grew tensed and worried, at the same time, upon seeing her ex-girlfriend, Wendy.

The last time she saw Wendy was the moment she broke up with her. Her heart constricted, inflicting pain inside her chest because she was fully aware that she was the reason of her fresh wound deep in her heart.

It may seem cruel for her to do so, but she'd rather tell the truth than hurt Wendy ten times worse if she'll continue to make her believe in a promise she couldn't even fix. It was all her damn fault.

Her lies.

Her denial.

Her selfish ego.

She knew everything so well. This was the product of the hate, for her wife, which she formulated.

Knowing that she didn't hate the girl, she hated herself more for being so stubborn and selfish freak because she let the love of her life leave.

Disappointed with the choices that Joohyun made for herself. If only she thought maturely that time, none of this would have happened. There won't be another, another person who'd be hurt because of her.

And now, seeing how Wendy lose weight, dark circles under her eyes formed, her frail state, the confused and tired look in her eyes. She should have been there for her, as her friend...as someone who could be Wendy's pillar in times of need. But no, she was here being useless as she lives her life in a blissful paradise, while the other was suffering in the deepest cave of uncertainty.

She zoned out for some time, standing there clueless on her surroundings. Unnoticed, Bae Joohyun padded toward her wife in a stupor state.

"What are you thinking about? Are you okay, Seul?" Seulgi jumped out when she felt arms s around her waist.

"H-huh?"

"I asked you if you were okay."

Irene smiled at the taller woman when Seulgi faced her. She looked like she wanted to say something but she pursed her lips.

What is your issue with Seungwan?

Why is there a need to talk?

Did something happen?

Why are you not telling me anything?

Irene tilted her head, bothered at the way Seulgi was staring at her.

Somehow she knew. Without even Seulgi blurting out words, she could sense that her wife had a lot of questions regarding Wendy and as to why the female purposely approached Irene.

But Seulgi never asked anything. She looked lost with her thoughts.

"You have questions about Seungwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter