010

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene just got out from the bathroom.

After her steamy hot shower, she changed into a comfortable oversized white tees and a cotton pajama pants with small bunnies printed all over it.

Half amused and confused, her thought wandered to her short interactions with the girl. She tried to decipher everything that has happened in sequence.

 

 

“Nice to meet me? What?! Don’t with me, Hyun.” She hissed and her father was ticked off that he had to yell at his daughter. “Kang Seulgi, your language!”

“Of all people you had to marry me off with this person. This is classic.” Seulgi spat before leaving the place.

 

“She’s the vice president of Hyundai Motors.” Solar started but Moonbyul was so talkative that her girlfriend almost whacked her in front of Joohyun.

“Yeah. The short-tempered, childish heiress. Seriously, I don’t get how Wendy could be so calm and collected with her girl~”

“Ya!” Solar glared at her girlfriend, she immediately shut up. Irene blinked at them. Then her eyebrow went up as she folded her arms against her chest.

 

“Y-You still call Seohyun unnie, unnie?”

 

“Ah, no. My friend is allergic to peanuts. I guess we’ll just have Lasagna too. And pizza?” Seulgi looked at Irene for validation, she just nodded.

 

 

Who the hell is Kang Seulgi really?

This question bothered the hell out of her ever since the day she laid eyes on the girl. From the way she acted harshly on the very first day up to the day that Seulgi was knowledgeable of the little things about her.

She couldn’t help but be curious about the Hyundai Motors VP and this is not her.

She never pried too much with the life of another. It’s not that she cares but meeting someone who knows her without knowing the other was overwhelming for her in a weird way.

She was swimming in her thoughts that she didn’t take notice of another’s presence in her room.

“Whoever that person is, please let her rest from running in your mind.” Johnny teased as he sat at the edge of her bed beside her. Irene jumped slightly and threw a glower on her cousin.

He laughed lightly at his older cousin’s jumpy nature.

“What’s up noona? How’s your first day at your work?”

Irene rolled her eyes at him before she walked to the clothes bin to throw her navy blue towel. “I actually got a star from one of the directors.” She stated flatly.

“Wow. Good job noona! Keep it up. Did you eat the sandwich I made for you?” He barked back but he was laughing, although he could evidently see something wrong shading her eyes.

“What is it, JooJoo noona?”

Irene faced him and sighed. Johnny could always read her like an open book. And she couldn’t blatantly lie either because he’d know.

“It’s about Seulgi.” Irene skimmed her fingers through her dark locks. She didn’t perceive how the male tensed beside her.

“What about her?” Johnny tried his best to act casual about it but honestly, this curiosity could get somewhere and he couldn’t decide whether it’s the right thing to tell her about it.

How he wished it’s that easy.

“I can’t pinpoint it but there’s some odd familiarity in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter