025

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was already eight in the evening when Irene got back from their Jamsil branch. She definitely miscalculated the time she’d be staying there.

The branch was in a mess.

Total mess.

It’s unexpected how their Gangnam branch was smooth sailing while the Jamsil branch was a total shipwreck. The time she was at the hotel, she even did a double take whether she was at the right place or at the wrong one. The place lacked something she couldn’t pinpoint. There were guests yes but not as much like the volume they’re receiving from their main.

The hotel was too quiet for her liking and this won’t do, she had to do something to at least save and improve the place. And not just that, her temper rose up when the employees there made her wait for the emergency meeting she requested. And it irritated her how unprofessional they were. If they could do that to Seohyun, they can’t with her.

She massaged her temples as she tossed her keys on the table and flopped down on the sofa. Yunho came from the kitchen and grinned the moment she caught sight of his cousin.

“Oh you’re here.” Then he paused. “What happened to you? You looked like…like you were run over by a hurricane?”

Irene gave him a look. “Really now, oppa?” She said dryly but Yunho just beamed like he usually does.

“Come on let’s head out. I’m too tired to whip something up.” Yunho stated, while tugging on Joohyun’s arm. But the lady wouldn’t budge as she groaned.

“Ugh, oppaaaa~ but I’m too tired to even drag myself out. I just came back remember?” She whined which was a rare sight to see from the Bae heiress but with Yunho, it was all out.

If Irene could be so open with her best friend and Youngho, no one could even beat Yunho when it came to dealing with her. Their unexplainable bond was not new to everyone. Yunho was there when Bae Joohyun was depressed and all after the family moved to L.A. He was also one of those people who really took care of her.

“It’s okay. You have to make your body move around and burn those fats I’m seeing before your wedding day. Come on! Don’t be such a lazy . Up up up!” Yunho laughed just as Joohyun was putting so much weight on purpose but the male was strong enough to pull her up in one go.

“There you go! That wasn’t so hard at all, right?”

“ you!”

“I love you too! But language please baby cousin.” Yunho chuckled and went out while Joohyun stomped on her feet as she dragged herself outside with a dark look on her face.

 

 

“It’s been awhile since we did this.” Wendy commented as she picked up the menu on the table while Seulgi was busy looking at the menu, distracted but she nodded to her girlfriend.

“I’ll order Salmon steak.”

“Okay, I’ll order that.” Seulgi said as she called for the waiter but Wendy frowned. Something changed. She knew how eventful their days were, in months. From a happy relationship goal drastically changed to a very awkward dining like what they have today.

The Seulgi that Wendy knows was the enthusiastic one and not this quiet girl in front of her. Usually it’s her girlfriend who would say something more than she would and right now, she’s been struggling on how to keep the conversation free flowing if Seulgi’s answers were dead ends.

End of conversation replies.

“How’s your day so far?” Wendy started a conversation but Seulgi was preoccupied by the voice she heard. A familiar sound that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter