068

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Her feet led her to where her heart was pulling her – it was to Seulgi. All she could think of was her wife during her walk along the hallways. Solar’s words kicked in and she was hit by a flamed arrow that struck directly at her heart, throbbing with determination.

She was right after all.

She shouldn’t be wasting her time being afraid of something that isn’t happening yet. Irene knew that this time it was all on her. She made a mistake of choosing a wrong path, deciding on her own without Seulgi’s knowledge.

She was selfish, stubborn and downright over thinker.

It was a toxic trait that she shouldn’t be thinking that much. She forgot that it was Seulgi. She was blinded by her fears that she thought what she’s doing was the right one.

Sometimes it’s good to take a risk because you will never find out if it would work out without even trying, whether it’s a success or fail.

Minutes seemed to take forever and Irene was rushing about to talk to her wife. She had hoped that she was not late. Not too late to fix things.

“God, why do these hallways seem to be lengthier than I remember?” Irene huffed in an absolute dismay. Nonetheless, the moment she halted in front of Seulgi’s door, she hesitated for a split second. Thinking whether it’s the right time to enter. Her heartbeat thudded inside her chest, her hands were cold as ice, and she bit her lip in contemplation. She was so damn nervous. Especially with the stunt she pulled earlier.

To compose herself, she breathed in a mouthful of air before exhaling it in hopes to eliminate the remainder tension in her lungs.

You can do this. Joohyun hwaiting!

With the new determination brewing inside her, she held the knob and as cautious as possible she pushed the wooden door. The room was filled with silence that she thought Seulgi was sleeping.

But with the slight barrier, she padded carefully inside and found her wife – quietly staring to the outside through the window. The pale skin was evident on her face but she looked so peaceful.

Irene was so focused looking at her, carefully familiarizing herself with Seulgi’s innocent monolid eyes that melted her with one gaze, her cute button nose that brushed through her skin, her pinkish, soft lips that she missed to kiss and her hair that was now color brown that she used to play with when she wanted to fall asleep.

Every detail that she could remember was slowly rushing back to her like a whiplash of waves. She had missed her wife, so bad that she wanted to run now towards her if not for her heavy feet that was glued on the floor.

“Hyun…” Seulgi called with her soft voice, a voice Irene missed along with the name she always called her – so endearing that it sounded good. Irene even believed that it wouldn’t sound better with anyone else but her wife.

Not only did Seulgi called for her with her lovely voice but she also gave her those heart melting smile that played on her lips, her hand was stretched towards her gesturing for her to come forward.

“Hyun, would it be too much to ask if I want you beside me?”

Irene shook her head, as her feet finally moved as if some enchanted spells were casted upon her. She deliberately placed her hand on top of Seulgi’s slightly cold palm.

And with that moment, she felt the surge of aching desire to feel her wife’s touch again that she wasn’t able to hold it in any longer. The older girl suddenly enveloped her arms securely around Seulgi’s neck and buried her face.

Seulgi finally felt the relief of being at home. It was as if she was homeless for a year without her and now that she’s back, the monolid girl knew she’s home.

Without any delay, the younger girl s her pair of arms around Irene’s body so tight. She has been yearning for this to happen. She could smell her lavender scent again and it calmed her down.

“I missed you, baby. So much.” Seulgi whispered wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter