003

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene yawned as she padded to the kitchen while Johnny’s back was facing her. A glint of playfulness sparked in her pupils. She sneaked in the area to surprise her cousin but just as she was about to hop on his back, he spun around and caught Irene.

He blinked with a spatula in hand, the female scowled at failing on her little mischievous plan.

“Noona, why the hell are you so hyper during mornings?” He scrunched up his nose and went back to cooking. She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

“It’s because my favorite baby cousin is cooking while wearing a very cute apron with a Pikachu design.” She laughed as she pulled away. He grimaced at her endearment.

Johnny disliked sweet nothings and Irene was knowledgeable on how to piss her cousin off.

“Eww, noona, eww. Get away from me.” He shooed his cousin from the kitchen.

“Whatever, Johnny.” She rolled her eyes and left but the male called her.

“JooJoo noona!”

“What?” She walked back and peeked at the kitchen door frame with her eyebrow rising.

“I can’t drive you to the hotel later, I have class.”

“No it’s okay. Let me borrow your Mas~”

“No.”

“No?”

“No. You can’t use that. Just use the Aston Martin.” He said dryly and Irene beamed!

“Oh yes, finally. I can use that car! You’ve been depriving me to drive that y vehicle when I visited last year.” She cheered as she got the keys from the rack and the male shook his head.

“Am I really the younger one? I feel like I’m with a child.” He shuddered.

 

 

A loud unruly screeched was heard along the curb of the Empire hotel in Gangnam when an Aston Martin halted in front of the entrance. An unfamiliar lady slid down from the car, wearing her classic black sheath dress partnered with Louboutin pumps. Some male within the area ogled at her exquisiteness beauty, but she never paid attention to any of them as she went straight for the glass doors and entered the lobby.

Instantly, she went directly to the front desk. “Hi. Can I ask where the rose gold hall is?”

The lady gave an amicable smile to Irene.

“Good day, madame. That hall is on your left and it’s the second door on your right.”

“Thank you.” She replied curtly and left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter