053

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The group of men clad in dark suits cautiously made their way near the entrance of the abandoned distillery. They were led by Jason, the head of their security detail, while checking if the area was clear before motioning them to move.

His eyes locked gazes with his bosses, Krystal and Jessica. The two females nodded as they ran towards the place.

"Seulgi, don't do anything stupid." Krystal reminded the monolid woman. The latter rolled her eyes at her.

"I'm not a child, I can take care of myself." Seulgi replied in hushed tones.

"Whatever." The youngest Jung mumbled softly before going back to her usual alert self during missions.

Between the two sisters, Krystal is cautious and very keen into details while Jessica is rather calm and clear-headed during their battles.

Jessica is more likely the less intense one.

Along their way inside the location they encountered a few mobsters who never hesitated to attack them. Nonetheless, they were able to handle it smoothly without the use of guns, just pure fighting skills and combat knives.

 

On the other hand, someone was able to snatch the monolid girl away as a young man, who looked like some teenage rebel, held a sharp knife against .

Seulgi grimaced as the grip of the male tightened around her body. Jessica took a step forward to make a move but the latter shook her head. "Go ahead. Come closer and I'll cut until she'll bleed to death."

"Stop this if you don't want to be hurt." Seulgi warned him.

He was taken aback but he snorted right after. "Agassi, I am the one who's holding a sharp object directly to your neck. Can you even stop~"

He wasn't able to finish his last sentence when Seulgi used his distracted mind to bite his arm with her elbow connecting to his gut.

As soon as she was free from his grasp, he attempted to swing his arm to give a long, narrow slit on her body but she was fast to evade it. Just in time for her to prepare a spin and hit his face with her strong kick, knocking her opponent down, unconscious on the dusty, cold floor.

Krystal smirked, proud at Seulgi's not so bad fighting skills. "Wow, I didn't know you still had it in you...Kang."

Seulgi shrugged with a lopsided grin appearing on her face.

"Don't be so smug, Kang." Krystal mused as they moved forward while second child Jung held her thumbs up.

As soon as they reached inside where Irene was located, they could see a number of gangsters holding a bat, some were lying on the floor.

The other men were led by Jason to fight Seungwoo's pawns. Krystal and Jessica came to help their underlings.

Seulgi walked, nonetheless, to find her wife inside. Her feet seemed to be glued on the ground when she saw Irene on her knees as her dark orbs landed on someone who had a gun pointed directly to her spouse.

Her eyes grew wide. Without thinking twice, she ran as fast as she could towards Joohyun to prevent her from getting shot.

"Joohyun!!!"

At the sound of Seulgi's familiar voice, Irene's body went rigid. She felt her wife's weight on top of her after she heard a gunshot.

Everything's happening too fast and all she could see was Seulgi, smiling weakly at her.

"Hyun, g-gwaenchana?" Seulgi croaked softly before collapsing on top of her wife. Irene held her close and it bothered her that she felt Seulgi's dress shirt getting damped against her palm.

She pulled her shaking hand to see that it was stained with a crimson liquid.

Seulgi's blood.

Her eyes quivered in fear. No...no, no!!!

"S-seulgi. W-w...Seulgi! Oh god, no. Please no!" Irene managed to yell with the remaining st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter