050

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seulgi was currently shoving her clothes and other necessities inside her luggage. She had an emergency meeting and she needed to fly to Beijing for it.

She was busy packing her things when a pair of arms s around her waist. Seulgi paused before she turned to face the other woman.

Her lips formed into u-shaped with her eyes curling like crescent moons.

“Do you really have to go?” Irene jutted her pouty lips to the side. Seulgi chuckled in amusement. Her heart melted at the sight of her adorable wife. She rarely witnessed this side of her. Mostly Irene was very on point and strict at work. It was atypical to see her smile at her work place.

“It’s an urgent matter, Hyun. As much as I want to have this meeting here, we can’t. I really have to fly there personally.”

“But…you’re going to bring the guards with you right?”

Seulgi sighed. She was never comfortable with the set-up so she was hoping to travel alone.

“Hyun, I would like to go alone. I mean…I appreciate that you just wanted me to be safe but, please just this once…can I go there without them?”

Irene rolled her eyes as she pulled away from her. The monolid girl held her hand before the shorter girl could walk out.

“Those were assigned to you for a reason.” She pointed out but Seulgi was pleading in her puppy look face, her lower lip was slightly protruding.

“Please? I’ll have them back once I come home,” Seulgi tilted her head and she smiled when Irene puffed her cheeks in surrender.

“Alright.”

“Yes! Thank you~” The monolid girl did a subtle pump of her fist while she leaned in for a kiss but Joohyun pressed her palm to cover her wife’s mouth.

Her face was wearing a frown.

“You have to promise that you’ll take care of yourself. Arasseo?”

Seulgi grinned, “Don’t worry. I will. Now, can I kiss you?”

Irene beamed but in a split of second, she made a face at her.

“No.”

“Hyun!”

Irene took a step forward to leave their bedroom as the other female trailed behind her while she kept on whining.

“Hyun!”

“Joohyun-ah!”

“Kang Joohyun!”

Still, Irene paid no attention to her wife as she padded downstairs.

Silly, Seulgi bear of mine.

 

 

 

Byul was pulling her friend’s luggage inside the airport. Since, Irene had an urgent matter at the hotel because of the setback on their new construction after the board put it into halt.

The director Bae was so furious so her wife convinced her that she’ll be okay, going to the airport alone.

Luckily, Moon Byulyi, a Korea Air heiress, was in the vicinity.

“How did you dodge your security detail? I heard that Joohyun assigned them to you.” Byul grinned in a teasing manner. On the other hand, Seulgi was shaking her head with a shrug.

“No one can resist my charm, not even my wife could escape it.” She smirked. Byul snorted as she handed her things to the girl.

“What a haughty woman, aren’t you?”

“I’m happy that you decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter