004

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

How can I explain this?

How can I even tell Seungwan about this?

this !

Seulgi cursed inwardly. She couldn’t believe her parents, how could they do this to her? Arranged marriage?

She already had plans, concrete plans to ask the love of her life. The ring is ready, the place where she will propose and she only needs a yes from Wendy.

But her parents just had to mess it all up.

She tapped her index finger over the table. She was at the board room for the monthly BOD meeting. The directors noticed the off vibe of their vice president. Usually she was not so tensed, yes she has moments were she could be blunt and very hard to deal with but it’s just her way of dealing with work.

However, this time it’s different.

“So what about the comparison graph for last month to this month’s profit, where is it?” Seulgi asked, her tone was flat.

The directors flinched.

Silence answered the girl and she didn’t like it.

“Will I be able to get the answer today?” Her sharp voice bounced to the four walls of the room to the directors’ ears. They all went rigid. They don’t know how to deal with her.

“I don’t understand. We’ve been doing this kind of meeting for years, and you came here unprepared. You can kiss your good bye to your seats the next time you come to my meeting not ready,” she snapped and left the room.

The males in the room exhaled as soon as she was out of the room.

 

 

“What’s with your face?” Moonbyul asked, amused. Seulgi ignored the lady as she tossed the file on the table with a thud.

The other girl winced.

There’s Moon Byulyi and her random visits and right now, she chose the wrong time. Or maybe it’s not.

“Ya!”

Seulgi made a face. She was not in the mood to deal with her playful friend right now. “I’m not in the mood, Byul.”

Byul snorted. “Obviously, what happened to you? You looked like you’re ready to kill somebody.”

“I’m getting married.”

“Oh…did you already ask Wendy?”

“No, I had lunch…with my parents. And it’s supposed to be a business meeting with the Jung’s, then I saw a ghost from my past.” She sighed as she sat at the empty space beside her friend.

Moonbyul grew amused at her friend’s choice of words but she knew that ghost so well. What? Ghost from her past?

“You’re engaged with your Joohyun.” Moonbyul wanted to laugh but she bit her inside cheek. She smirked.

“I only have Seungwan. Don’t even mention her name to me.” She released a deep sigh as she mumbled. Byu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter