066

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Irene had gone through ups and downs and with all of it she was able to endure it. Yes, she went abroad to achieve her dreams but it comes with the hardest decision in her life wherein she had to leave Seulgi for the mean time. But it escalated to something more, wounding her deeply because the love of her life wanted a break up. Long distance relationships are indeed one of the hardest situation a couple could encounter. Everything was going haywire, not anticipated by Joohyun.

Although it was difficult to be away, the older girl tried her very best to connect with her ex-girlfriend in the hopes of fixing things. Yes, it hurts but she needed to endure it because she knew that Seulgi was having a hard time. However, life had tested her again when she got involve with an accident – in which she found out that it was not. Her memory was taken away from her unwantedly, her eyesight was a challenge for some time. Until she recovered from it all.

Then life happened when she had to go back for an arrange marriage that she never expected.

Who would have thought? You’ll be arranged with your ex-girlfriend.

Being with her was a complete muddled memory. She was beginning to feel things, to remember something that she thought won’t come back. Until, she had to protect Seulgi from all the mess in her life.

How extremely ed up her life is?

Very ed up to grasp the truth that your fiancé’s current girlfriend is the daughter of the man who plotted against her family, and all the happenings had been like a roller coaster ride of emotions.

Then she had to go again, simply because of her fears. Fear that contrasted her love for Seulgi. She wanted so badly to be with her but her wife’s father had to ask for something big, something she couldn’t let go. Thinking that maybe he was right after all, maybe she wouldn’t be the safest place to dwell in because being with her led Seulgi to more danger.

Everything she did, she thought it would help Seulgi. That it would be okay to be in pain, repenting. She thought it would be worth it.

But right now, standing just a few feet away from Seulgi’s hospital room, she was regretting her worst decisions she ever made. All of it wasn’t even worth it. If she used that time to spend more time with her, to love her, to take care of her, and basically just be with her – it wouldn’t be a waste of time.

She wasted another year because of her fears, her hesitations and all.

She felt the knot building up inside her stomach. She wanted to vomit.

It was too late. Too late to even battle against herself between what she should have done and what didn’t.

And hearing from her cousin that Seulgi was gone, she just couldn’t accept it. She could endure being away from her knowing that she’s alive but after finding out about the accident that Seulgi was involved in, her heart raced as it thumped hardly against her ribcage thrashing it on the process.

With Seulgi gone, how can she move on? How can she face life? How can she wake up knowing that her ball of sunshine lost its light?

Slowly, Irene dragged her feet that was heavily attached to the floor as if someone was pulling her. She doesn’t want to believe what she heard, hoping that they were just pulling her leg or be it a dream.

With careful steps toward the room, breathed in and out, and went for the knob. Her hand deliberately reaching for it.

The raven closed her eyes for a moment. And when she thought she had calmed down, she put up a stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter