001

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Los Angeles, California

 

“What do you mean they can’t? I’m not paying them to play around. I’ve been asking for that report a month ago.” The female snapped and tossed the folder on the table with a loud thud, it made the male across her flinched.

“D-director, I tried to~”

“Tell them if they couldn’t produce something and I don’t have it on my desk in an hour…they’re fired!” She demanded and dismissed her secretary with a simple flick of her hand.

Bae Joohyun, but Irene to everyone, had this intimidating figure that could make everyone shake and be terrified. They knew how strict the woman could get when it comes to work. She wanted everything to be in order.

She’s not one to be taken lightly but she had this standard going around – she’s rather be inconsiderate than be unfair. And she’s been true to that principle ever since she started working at JBS Corporation.

People might be scared of her but they acknowledge her skills and wise decisions when taking over business matters. In fact, the board members were praising her will for running the company at such a young age.

She’s not dragonbae for nothing.

Along with her good image as a director, her beauty is exceptionally out of this world, meaning, she could make all and sundry people’s heads turn wherever she walked as if it was her own runway. This earned her an ample amount of hopeless romantic suitors trying to win her heart.

But she’s no ordinary.

No one caught her attention ever. Until she grew irritated with some persistent men following her around like a mad puppy in love that she lost her temper at some point. In which she exposed how she was never attracted to males. She’s just not playing for that team. And she regretted to come out that way because the next day she had to face a number of female suitors.

She might be intimidating but no one could ever deny her goddess-like exquisiteness.

She leaned on her chair and massaged her temples when her phone pinged.

Dinner later at home. I’ll wait for you. You can’t say no, arasseo?

She shook her head but she was smiling. It was still early and she was being ordered around. She grabbed her phone and left the place.

 

 

“Don’t even start, oppa. I’m not in the mood.” She muttered darkly as she set her purse down. She sat across the male whose busy chuckling to himself.

“Are you going to stop or I’m going to shove this bottle in your mouth?” Irene stated wanly but instead of stopping, the man before her started laughing at how weird she was for switching languages swiftly, a habit of Bae Joohyun when she was pissed or nervous.

“Ya!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that…you closed another department today, Joo. Abeoji asked me to tame you as soon as he heard about it.” He mused before shoving a piece of dim sum in his mouth happily. She balked and made a face.

“To what?! Abeoji make it sound like I’m some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter