022

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“It’s too early to be wasted. Why in the world did you let Seulgi noona drink?”

“I didn’t. I don’t even know. She just told me where she is and the stupid me~”

“The stupid you went there anyways. I know.” He said without letting his cousin explain herself, earning a menacing glare from her. Johnny grinned with a teasing smirk fusing on his lips. “Why did she even drink? Do you know why?”

“I actually don’t have any idea. She’s quite testing my temper and the unexpected k~” Irene stopped midway on her sentence upon realizing the horrifying happening between her and Seulgi that took place at the coffee shop. She shouldn’t even speak of that to anyone. She can’t let anyone know about it. It’s something uncalled for when the lady was intoxicated when she did it.

But then again, why would she be affected on that kiss? It was nothing. Nada. At least that what she wanted to believe.

Johnny’s eyebrow went up in curiosity and disbelief. He wanted to laugh, really, but something’s telling him to not to. Did his cousin meant kiss? Or something different? Is he being delusional freak on assuming things?

“Why did you stop? I mean, noona, you can’t hide anything from me. I can see through you.” Johnny pointed out. Irene just blinked with her heated cheeks when their kiss began to unwontedly replay in her mind.

“Anyhow, noona I have to go. You take care of your fiancé, alright?”

“Johnny! I have to go work too.” She whined.

“Yeah, you should have probably thought about that before you dragged your to her.”

Irene rolled her eyes as she grumbled incoherent words while stomping her feet away from her stupid teasing cousin – an adjective she always incorporated to Johnny.

The male just shook his head amusedly and sighed. “She’s starting to get affected by her ex-girlfriend. This is going to be a very messy ride for the both of them.”

 

 

A few hours earlier…

Back at Kang’s household, a burning conversation was being thrown at the corners of the room. Mr. Kang was doing his best to calm his nerves down. Unfortunately for him, his daughter’s stubborn personality, he couldn’t keep his cool façade that he was trying so hard to put up. Especially when Seulgi was not cooperative at all.

“You have to stay away from that girl!” Mr. Kang ordered, his head shaking disapprovingly at how the young lady was talking back at him. He wanted to save his daughter from being taken advantage of after what he learned about the Son family.

If only he knew that from the start, he wouldn’t even let Seulgi be involved with her so called best friend. He was disappointed on how Seungwan behaved at the launch party they had the other night. For several years he had known the girl, she’s very polite and very respectful so seeing her lose her cool and just spit out nonsense to his future daughter-in-law made him rethink about Seungwan.

Most especially the moment the Jung’s confronted them about the said girl and told something very important about Seungwan’s father.

And right now all he wished was to keep his daughter from possible danger.

“That girl? That girl is my girlfriend, dad. Isn’t it enough that you control whom I’m marrying and now you want me to stay away from Seungwan? Dad, she’s been there for me through these years!” Tears lined the young lady’s eyes not because she’s hurting. Hurting, maybe. But it’s more of like a rage. She couldn’t believe that she’ll hear something about like this from her father.

“You don’t know what she…what she’s capable of. I’m warning you Seulgi. If you won’t do as I say, I’ll make sure that she’ll be the one lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter