032

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The couple arrived at House Laquin, a hotel where they’re going to stay for the whole week, after long hours of flight.

During the plane ride, Irene busied herself with her book – The Choice – by Nicholas Sparks. She couldn’t stop reading it until she finished it all because of its beautiful plot about the two lovers, Travis and Gabby.

While Seulgi, she just slept, mostly, all throughout the flight. She’s only awake when it’s time to eat or if she felt the need to visit the comfort room in times of nature calling.

Due to the exhausting fourteen-hour flight, Irene went straight to the couch and dropped her tired body with her eyes closed. She badly needed some sleep before they could roam around and explore Slovenia.

“Remind me to not do this long hour travel again.” Irene groaned as she looked at Seulgi, she just laughed while checking their things if they’re complete.

“It’s not like you haven’t traveled that long when you had your own voyage from Seoul to California, right?”

“Are you kidding me? After we landed to Ljub…L~” Irene trailed with her eyebrows furrowing because she couldn’t pronounce the name of the place right.

“Ljubljana.” Seulgi corrected, amused.

“Whatever that was, we still traveled an hour and half to reach Vipolze. It’s freaking time consuming and energy consuming.” She sighed as she pointed out her thoughts. Seulgi went straight to the kitchen and looked for a drink inside the refrigerator.

Then she walked back to where Irene was and handed the cold can of cola to her.

She thanked her wife before enjoying the cold treat.

“Just rest for now, Hyun, we can enjoy the place later. I’ll fix our things first in the bedroom.” She placed a soft kiss on her forehead and dragged their luggage inside.

 

 

Krystal went inside her sister’s room unannounced with an envelope in her hand.

“I have it here, unnie…the result of the investigation with the Son’s.”

Jessica nodded and got the files. She opened the envelope and read the content. Her sister helped herself and sat on the bed as she checked her phone. Then she smirked.

“Wait…what the hell?” Jessica cursed as she read the file. She couldn’t believe this happened. That guy has no heart if he actually did all this.

Krystal looked up, her forehead creased.

“S-son Seungwoo is Seungwan’s father right? And that woman is accusing our family about killing her mother?” The second Jung clarified. The youngest nodded.

“This bastard killed his wife. But why? Krys, this is sick!”

“I know right, I double…no tripled check this information. I got the guy who helped that man execute his plan. Apparently, the minion doesn’t want to talk.” Krystal said dryly.

“So, you mean they used henna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter