055

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Arasseo. I'll just be here. Yes...I know. Okay, bye." Solar slid her phone inside the pocket of her white lab gown. Her girlfriend was anticipating for her to say something while she squeezed her hand.

"Who's that?" Byul asked. Solar could only sigh. "It's Krystal. She said that Joohyun was mad. Crazy mad. She tortured all the remaining goons along with Seungwoo and that stupid Joohyuk."

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows upon hearing it and his eyes fixated on the unmoving Seulgi.

Seulgi noona, you better wake up!

"She's unstoppable. Joohyun is the kindest person I know but she could also be the cruelest person to be when you angered her. She's so unstable and if no one could keep her at bay at this point, she'd turn into someone that no one wants to encounter ever."

"What do you mean?  Will she turn into a maleficent in front of our eyes?" Byul asked, partially understanding Solar's brief explanation.

"No. Worst than that babe."

Johnny nodded in unison. "Like the joker kind of worst. Invincible, even Batman couldn't stop her."

Byul shuddered at the mere thought. "Seulgi is the sole reason for Joohyun to go extreme."

"Exactly, noona."

"I'll pray for those people. They unleashed the demon in her." Solar shook her head, she leaned her head on Byul's shoulder.

 

 

Joohyun was now inside the other room, while the other groups from the clan of Bang Yeonshik, the father of the girl whom Seungwoo did before, was beating the two males hanging just above the block of ice.

"Shall we start this fun activity?" She chirped as the males inside the room looked away. Then she snapped her fingers for Jason to move. "Spin the wheel, Jason. I get to choose what to do with them."

The male did what was told and the circle with a bunch of choices on what they should do to Seungwoo's pawns, who were probably chanting their personalized, silent prayers to save themselves. While the wheel was spinning, Joohyun's kind of wheel of fortune, she threw a dagger to it.

After a few seconds of twirling, it finally stopped. Jason read what's written on the part where the dagger had landed.

"Using a race car, drive it at full speed with ropes attached to it while the males are tied to each cords."

A human version of cans tied at the back of car being dragged around.

Irene smirked, satisfied.

She clapped her hands twice and then the first seven males were dragged out of the area so that the punishment would be given immediately.

"Next!"

Irene did the same method to choose again until the penalties were fairly assigned to each of them.

The second group gets to stand as a target while the newbie apprentices train to shoot. The third group would be tied like punching bags as the other trainees would practice throwing punches and kicks in preparation for their sparring sessions. And the las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter