063

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What do you feel like eating, bi?” The girl with a long blonde hair asked as they both fall in line at the cashier. Irene made a face as she looked at the other girl with an unreadable expression.

“Are you serious? You dragged me inside Hungry Jack’s to ask me that?”

The blondie just laughed at her, unfazed by Irene’s cold nature. If anyone would be in her place, they would have already ran away. But she’s one of those people in Irene’s life who’s resistant to her cold, dark aura.

“They have different kind of burgers though. Which is which bi?” The girl grinned matching it with her eyebrows wiggling and all Irene could do was to sigh.

“Just the Rebel Whooper, bi. I’ll just look for a vacant seat.” Irene was about to walk away when she stopped right there on her tracks to face the other female.

“Coke, I know. Go find our seats.” She rolled her eyes playfully, knowing fully well what Irene would be telling her. Irene smirked at how fast she could think without noticing the stares their getting out from the other people.

The moment they stepped in, they already caught some attention. They might be wondering what two gorgeous girls, one in a corporate attire while the other was dressed in a casual floral dress, were doing in a fast food chain at daylight. It’s not like forbidden to eat at a place wearing like that, it’s just that you seldom would encounter someone like them.

But then, Irene couldn’t care less so she proceeded to look for a place to seat.

After minutes of waiting, the other girl arrived with their order.

Irene’s jaw dropped at the amount of food she ordered.

“Rosieeeee! Can you eat all that?!” Irene asked. The blonde girl offered her a lopsided grin as she set the tray on the table. She had three burgers on the tray along with the cheesy loaded chips and drinks for the both of them.

“Yah! Park Chaeyoung.” Irene’s tone changed ready to scold her but she just waved her hand dismissively. “I wanted to try this new burger on their menu plus this classic whooper so just let me be, bi.”

Irene crossed her arms against her chest after resting her back on the chair. She shook her head but the bubbly girl in opposite of her seemed to enjoy it more with all the foods in front of them.

“Sooooo, are you going to the party later?” Chaeyoung asked, while munching on her burger. Irene sighed, she always hated company parties but she knew she had to show herself there tonight or her cousin would nagged at her nonstop.

“Yeah, you know how cranky Lee Jongsuk could get if I don’t, bi. How about you? Are you going?” She asked after sipping on her cold drink.

Chaeyoung was happily eating on her burger that somehow irritated Irene at some point but she just waited for her until she swallowed the food in before speaking.

“As long as you’ll be there, I’ll attend the party. It would be so boring without you there.” She beamed before shoving some chips in .

“I guess, I’ll see you there, bi.” The raven chuckled as she slightly leaned forward and proceeded to wipe away the bits of sauce on Chaeyoung’s side lips.

“You’re one hella clumsy eater bi.”

“Aww, you’re so sweet Rene. I’m gonna kiss you right now.” Rose did some kissy face ready to give Irene one while laughing. The older girl just face palmed her in the process of doing so.

 

 

Jongsuk, clad in his classic black tuxedo, wore his gummy smile as he entertained some of the board of directors in the party. He was busy talking to them with business deals, endless b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter