043

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Joohyun, can we talk?"

The group on the table stopped talking as they looked at the newcomer.

Irene paused. She glanced at Seulgi, who had her eyes round, baffled at what was happening.

The monolid girl reached for her hand under the table as she shook her head, her eyes talking to her wife.

Just ignore her, please.

Irene's lips lifted up slightly before equally squeezing her hand. "It's okay." She mouthed.

Seulgi stole a glance at her ex with her pleading look. She doesn't want for her to cause a scene. And she had no idea why she came for Joohyun but she hoped that nothing bad is going to happen.

With one last squeeze on her bear's hand, she stood from her seat and left a chaste kiss on her cheeks. Then she gestured Wendy for her to follow her outside.

Byul cleared as the three of them watch the two disappeared from the place, with their eyes. "What was that all about? It was awkward as hell!" She exclaimed.

Solar just shook her head and got a glass of water to drink while Seulgi was in a daze, her eyebrows knitted at the center.

"Should I go after them?" She asked almost in a whisper, she's confused. Why do they have to talk? There's nothing to talk about. Is this about her again?

"I don't think you should, Seulgi. Let's just wait for Joo here." Solar suggested and started to eat.

Byul noticed her troubled friend so she decided to play tricks on her.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed exaggeratedly with a matching palm on .

"What what?" Seulgi panicked instantly, her eyes doubled in size.

"Nothing. It's just that this quesadillas is so delicious." She beamed while munching on her food.

Solar guffawed, while Seulgi let out a sigh of relief. But when she realized that her friend was blatantly toying with her, she threw a death glare towards her friend.

" you, Byul."

"Thank you!" She grinned widely, taunting Seulgi more.

"I'm going to kill you one day. I swear!" Seulgi roared with her middle finger pointed at Byul.

She threw her head back as she choked on the process. Solar grew worried and immediately patted her girlfriend's back and she lifted a glass of water to her lips.

"Karma is a my friend." Seulgi snickered. But Byul being Byul was unaffected at Seulgi's attempt to make her feel guilty. So she stuck her tongue out like a child to her friend with a v-sign.

Seulgi was just appalled but she was smiling. "Oh god, why am I friends with this child?"

 

 

When Irene and Wendy reached the parking lot, they both examined the area for any intruder before the Bae heiress started to talk.

"What do you want?"

Wendy stared at her, contemplating whether she'll open or not to speak. But the silence irked Irene. She doesn't like her time being wasted by someone who wanted to talk and yet they don't want to utter any phrase or sentence.

"Wendy-ssi...look, I don't have time for this. If you're not going to say anything, I'll just go back inside." She sighed. She turned her heels around and took a step forward when the latter decided to talk.

"W-what do you know?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter