040

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene pulled over the gates where Seulgi texted the address of their new home, a gift given by the elders to them. She examined the exterior view of the house after she got out of the vehicle.

She entered the gate and was greeted by her wife bursting out the front door.

"Hyun! Finally, where have you been?" She smiled, reaching for her hand. She pulled her inside excitedly for Irene to take a glimpse of the house.

Earlier when they got separated because Irene has pressing matters to do, Seulgi decided to visit the house first and take a look at it. She expected it to be half empty but she found out that the whole place was fully furnished.

From the wide living room where there's a 49 inches LCD Samsung TV with huge speakers attached on each sides of the shelves and a leather corner sofa in pair with the center table that has a tempered glass on top.

The kitchen was styled modernly with black marble tiles for the counter top, a large stove and an oven. It was so on point and beautiful that would make anyone enjoy preparing food.

Located on the second floor were one master bedroom, one bedroom, and one guest room.

Seulgi dragged her wife immediately to show her the master bedroom, wherein there was a built in walk-in closet and a huge bathroom for them.

"Look Hyun...you're clothes and mine were already transferred here upon checking. I didn't know that they were able to prepare everything in just a week. When appa told me about this house, all I thought is that we needed to buy some things and such…" Seulgi halted when she realized that Irene was in a daze, not talking. Her forehead creased in worry.

"Hyun, did something happen? Are you okay?"

Irene shook her head as her lips curved into a small smile. "I'm sorry for that. I'm okay, go ahead and continue with what you're saying."

But Seulgi reached for her hand and squeezed it gently, trying to send signals that she could tell her anything. Even if Bae Joohyun wanted it so bad to tell her, deep in her thoughts, there's a part wherein she was skeptical because she might hate her for planning something that involves her ex-girlfriend.

She was afraid, afraid that Seulgi might realize that she really loved Wendy and that she's just blinded with the arranged marriage and about them being an item before.

She doubted everything that has been happening lately and she couldn't bring to voice it out to anyone. She doesn't remember anything at all about Kang Seulgi. And that just made her paranoid on the real score between them.

But she loves Seulgi, despite the odd circumstances. She might have forgotten about her but the heart, her heart could recognize her in one beat.

This is why, she hates coming back here – to the place of the unknown. She had forgotten for awhile about her plans because she's in a beautiful place with Seulgi for a week that she wished time would stop to live in a blissful dream and never face the unnerving reality.

Her parents' death scarred her for life and she wanted to hate herself for being kept alive to go through all with this.

Why the deity did chose to let her live in a world full of s and take away those people who are important to her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter