045

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene had left for some meetings, when Seulgi decided to drop by her office. Since the older girl was in hurry that she wasn’t able to eat her breakfast and that worried the Hyundai VP, so before she goes straight to her office, she chose to visit Empire Hotel with a food in hand.

Not knowing her wife’s schedule, she stepped out of the elevator and padded towards the office. In front, she came across with Yerim.

“Hey, is she in?”

Yeri bolted out to greet her boss’ spouse with a small bow, then she answered with a soft tone, “Uhm, no…madame. She’s on a meeting.”

Seulgi smiled.

“You can just call me Seulgi. Yeri, right?”

Yeri paused. She looked so mesmerized by her humble nature despite being one of the most sought after executive because of her brilliance in business. She’s just like her superior, Irene, who doesn’t want to be called something formal and so highly.

But regardless of her enthralled appearance, she seemed troubled. Seulgi noticed it and knew the reason why.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to be so formal with me. You can call me unnie if you like. How long is she out in the office?”

“It’s been an hour Seulgi unnie. You can wait for her inside the office. I think her meeting is about to finish now.” She replied. Seulgi nodded and left her with a smile before going inside.

Upon entering she saw the neatly organized office again. She let herself relaxed around the room and walked straight to the couch to place the brown bag with food over the table.

Fifteen minutes passed, her wife is still not around.

Bored while waiting she began to walk around the office. She examined the books that were arranged in order on the shelf. She chuckled as she remembered how Joohyun was kind of a nerd during her childhood days.

Old habits die hard.

Then her eyes landed on the desk. Enclosed in a picture frame was a photograph taken during their wedding day. It was a stolen shot of them laughing together. She remembered that time and it was Byul’s fault, her friend’s goofy nature had an effect to the crowd.

She was smiling when she noticed some papers laying on the table. Her eyes caught something familiar – the name of Wendy’s father. Curious, she stretched her hand to see. She flipped the papers leaf by leaf.

Her eyes widened at the content of the documents.

“S-seulgi~”

She heard her wife’s voice boomed inside the place but she was still reading some information before she stopped reading. The latter halted when she saw what was on Seulgi’s hands.

“I-I…I can explain.” She winced after she stuttered miserably in front of her spouse.

It was out now.

Her heart began to compress inside her, anxious. Worried by Seulgi’s reaction, her feet seemed to be glued on the floor – unmoving.

Will she hate her?

Is she going to leave her?

Irene has no idea and that made her feel restless. Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter