018

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What were you thinking?! You brought Joohyunnie to the park near your old high school?” Byul scoffed from the other line. Seulgi was now inside her room and decided to call her friend.

“I don’t exactly know why. Perhaps, I want her to see the places where she grew up.”

“KANG SEULGI! Tell me honestly, are you trying to make her remember? Because I honestly think that it’s not a good idea at all. It won’t be.” Byul scolded her friend. She doesn’t know why Seulgi was acting up but whatever reasons her friend has, she won’t let Seulgi create more mess than it already was. “You can’t do this to her Seul. Just don’t. Yong will kill you! I will kill you too!” Her tone was in panic and rage. Seulgi flopped on her bed with a disturbed, heavy sigh.

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to do that. I just thought it was a good idea to bring her there.” She mumbled as she dropped the upper part of her body, flat on the mattress.

“But I asked her to be my date on Saturday. And she said…yes. And I’m happy that she did. She even asked me to invite Wannie as my date. I couldn’t bring myself to answer, because right now, I’m having a hard time dealing with the situation between us.”

“Heol. You’re in a deeper than I thought you’d be.”

“What?”

There was a pause from the other line.

“Never mind. But dude I’m serious, don’t do anything stupid with Joohyun. We’ll kill you.”

Seulgi rolled her eyes, as she buried her face on the pillow on top of her face, briefly.

“The last time I checked you’re my friend and not hers.” She snorted.

“Well, did you know that I can be friends with other human beings too aside from you? And that includes Joohyun, . Now let’s end this conversation now before I shove an empty can of Pringles in your mouth.” Byul taunted but with this empty threat, Seulgi just brushed it away and said in finality, “Whatever~” as she ended the call herself.

“Stupid Moon Byulyi.” She muttered softly before she rolled over her spacious bed, her slightly exposed tummy was pressed on the bed, she paused.

“Why the hell did I bring Hyun at that place?!” Se shrieked. Upon realization hit her, she groaned in frustration. “Ugh! You’re so stupid Seulgi. Bad move. Really bad move.” She roared in deep annoyance due to her foolishness.

It wasn’t exactly her intension to do so. All she was thinking earlier was to go to her comfort place but the way Joohyun clutched to her head in pain made her guilty.

In somewhat negligence on her side, she caused pain to the girl because of the probable triggered memory from her past. Still, the hole in her heart began to resurface once again, upon knowing that she wasn’t a part of Joohyun’s memory anymore.

 

 

A soft knock echoed in Irene’s office, she looked up. She gestured Yeri to come inside as she went in front of her laptop.

“Director, here are the preparations arranged by manager Choi about the Saturday’s event for Hyundai Motors.” She reported while handling the reports from the managing department.

Irene reached for it and scanned the report before she nodded in approval.

“Is this the Lilac hall located to the east wing?”

“Yes.”

“Good because this hall will be a good spot especially for the launching of the car. Also I need the report from the creative department about the upcoming debut of the Jang Banking’s president’s daughter. That person is a VIP. Make sure that everything is in order.” Irene placed the folder on the table while she typed something on her laptop. Yeri grinned, “Got it Irene unnie!”

In just a few days, Yeri grew accustomed with her boss’ personality. She found out how cold and strict she was when it comes to work but she’s easily to get along with if you only know how to handle her temper with things.

Although she was conflicted with some information she found out about the director, she was amazed because Irene could definitely handle difficult situations well.

“B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter