028

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“This monthly meeting has been set before we even ended the last one. I don’t understand why you appear in front me now and not present that financial report that we need.” Irene’s voice was soft yet firm and the aura emanating within her was different.

She’s starting again. This side.

The side that no one ever wanted to see because it meant one thing.

She has the tendency to act accordingly strict and could close a department when she wanted to.

“Director, we just need more time~”

“Time? One month for you to prepare this one is not enough? We are paying you to do your jobs right, and right now, I feel like we’re wasting money on you then.” Irene stared at the male who just reasoned out with her and that doesn’t sit well with the Bae.

“Listen, I’m not like Vice President Seo here. If you were all used with the way she handles things, I’m not her. And this time, this branch is under my bucket now so I need you all to follow my rules. I don’t like late reports. I don’t need incompetent workers under my wing. It’s time you understand that I don’t like wasting my time.” Irene explained and the tone was just so authoritative that all the head of each department could do was to listen to whatever she was saying.

“I’ll let you off this time, if you let this happen again, I hope you’re all ready to vacate this very building.”

“But you can’t do that to us.” One male roared, clearly dismayed.

Irene knew that man, Cheon Jinsook and she never liked him from the moment she met him.

“You wanna bet? I can make you disappear if I want to.” Irene chuckled darkly.

The other people in the room grew stilled while Mr. Cheon narrowed his eyes at her.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re just new here. You think you can just boss us around~”

“I am your boss and I get to order you around. But if you have problems with that you’re free to leave and make sure that you won’t show your face to me.” Irene stood from her seat and walked towards the door but before she left, she stared at the Cheon Jinsook with a steady gaze.

“Not even your shadow. And Yeri,” she called for the young lady who was still stunned at the turn out of events. “Make sure that Mr. Cheon will be escorted out this building now.”

“Anyone else?” Irene asked, they all looked away and she was satisfied that they were terrified.

“Good. Meeting’s adjourned. Ciao.”

Irene left them while Mr. Cheon went ballistic at what Bae Joohyun did.

No one can stop her, and this time they should know how difficult it is to deal with her if you won’t follow to her orders.

 

 

“Seoju! What’s up?” Yunho burst inside Seohyun’s office with a wide smile on his face. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She just puffed her cheeks and closed her laptop.

“What’s up? Joohyun just cut Cheon Jinsook off for talking back to her.” She replied flatly, Yunho grew amused but he wasn’t surprised because back in L.A their cousin used to close one department when they wouldn’t comply with her.

“That’s classic Joohyun but…yeah I heard she did that. Though I think, our baby cousin was tensed lately and that man triggered it more.” He said as he fished his phone from his pants’ pocket.

 

Oppa, tell appa I won’t come with that dinner. I’m busy. – Joohyun

 

His eyebrow went up as she stared at Seohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter