007

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Daehan High, 2009

 

Joohyun slid down from the bright orange Camaro while the other girl got out from the driver’s seat.

Other students halted the moment they arrived at Daehan High. Like usual, both girls always seemed to catch everyone’s attention without even trying so much.

Most students would want to be in their circle, but the girls were quite subtle when it came to picking their close friends. But don’t be mistaken, this was not about their social class in the society it’s just that they were aware about the hidden agenda of other people and they won’t compromise.

A female in her light brown locks approached them with a roll of her eyes. “What took you so long? Aren’t you too early for the first class?”

Sarcasm dripping at its finest.

Joohyun made a face. “Don’t ask me, ask this lady beside me. I’m this close to slapping her just to wake her up. She’s like a bear in hibernation mode.”

Solar chuckled. Nothing’s new with them at all.

“Come on now, Yong. We’re going to be late.” Joohyun dragged her best friend along, while Seulgi was nonchalant, yawning as she trailed behind the two.

 

 

Seulgi sat down listlessly across Joohyun. They were inside the cafeteria for their lunch break. The younger girl was still a little disoriented as she pulled a few number of fries from her childhood friend’s tray.

“You stayed up all night again playing that Crash Bandicoot game.” Joohyun pointed out, she pushed a glass of orange juice towards her. Seulgi muttered a small thanks before sipping from the straw of her drink.

“No I’m studying for that Algebra thing.” She fibbed, but Joohyun had known better.

“You can’t exactly~”

“Uhm, sunbae…” A male was standing near the table while fidgeting. Seulgi rolled her eyes but continued to eat quietly.

“Yes? Can I help you?” Joohyun face her hoobae, he was the same year level as Seulgi but from another class.

But Seulgi, with a lazy sigh, beat him before he could open his mouth to speak.

“Oh Sehun, if you don’t leave my sight now…I swear…”

“S-Seulgi, I just~”

“You can’t. If you’re going to confess to my girlfriend, you can’t. Now go.” She hissed and with that the poor boy left without a word, a little bit embarrassed by not realizing sooner that they were a thing because it wasn’t really exposed to the public about the real score between the two, not until now.

Several gasps and murmuring was heard from here and there when Seulgi’s abrupt confession reached to their ears despite the strident atmosphere inside the cafeteria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter