012

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She groaned as she felt the striking pain in her head. She drank too much that she couldn’t even remember how she got home. Her eyes observed her surroundings and the room turned out to be painted with sky blue. Immediately, she recognized that it’s not her room but rather Seungwan’s at her condo unit.

She yanked the blanket away, slowly getting up to get to the kitchen. She badly needed water.

She was busy wincing in pain while massaging her head when Wendy came rushing to her side, worry hovering her face.

“Why the hell did you drink so much? Look at you. You looked like you were beaten up by ten people. You look like , Seul.” She sent her girlfriend a look and honestly this annoyed Seulgi. She wanted a quiet place to stay and Wendy scolding her was the least thing she needed right now.

“I’m fine. How did I get here?” Seulgi asked before chugging down some water, irrigating her dry throat.

Honestly, she had no idea how she ended up at her girlfriend’s condo because this was most likely the last place she would want to be in right now.

Last night’s happening at the restobar swirled in her mind once again. The scenes repeated playing like a loop inside her brain after Solar slapped her face with the truth about Joohyun. She never expected that the girl would experience such tragedy when all she believed was that the girl was living the life she’s been dreaming of happily, contented and what not. When all she had was misery after being left alone, moping.

She hated Joohyun for a very long time for being selfish about everything when in reality she was the one being selfish for trying to keep the girl from reaching out her dreams instead of supporting her.

She drank too much to get rid of the pain and guilt because she felt being responsible for Joohyun. Not that she caused the accident to happen but because she wasn’t there when her ex needed her the most, it’s just that she never tried to be a part of Joohyun’s life anymore. They were friends after all before anything else.

And right now, karma wasn’t even a . It’s a mirror.

How did it turn out complicated like this? She loves Seungwan but she also knew that there’s no escape to this marriage. The last option she had was to marry her ex and after a year they divorced.

She looked at Wendy and she had to tell her for this to work out.

“I got a call from a male who works at the restobar. Why did you drink, Seul? It’s not like you at all.” Wendy caressed Seulgi’s face, she scrunched up her nose.

“I…Wendy~”

Wendy dropped her hand limply. Seulgi never called her Wendy. It’s always Wan or Seungwan and this alarmed her.

“I have no escape. I already have a plan and I know you won’t like this…at all.”

“Just tell me Seulgi because I deserve to know.” Wendy said, her tone was flat as she picked up on what could possibly her girlfriend was talking about.

“We’ll get married and divorce after a year and if the elders would see that the marriage isn’t working between us, they’ll let us be.” Seulgi stated as if it wasn’t a big deal that had Wendy’s mouth gaped open.

“What?” She whispered yell. “A-Are you even sure about that Seul?”

“I know you won’t like it but it’s the only way to escape this. Only it was a long cut but the fiancé won’t agree to push with that plan if you won’t agree or even talk to her.”

Seulgi walked to the counter to pour some coffee in her mug. “You know, she really wanted to meet you to talk about this.”

“Seulgi, I don’t know how to react about this but if you’re decided to introduce your fiancé to your girlfriend, suit yourself. Looks like you’ve been communicating with her without my knowledge.” Wendy snapped and walked out of the place.

However, Seulgi felt annoyed with her girlfriend’s tone so she decided to follow the girl.

“I’m trying my best to fix this! It’s not like I decided to marry her willingly! I have to compromise so we could be together.”

“So you’re telling me that marrying her will fix this? It doesn’t make sense.”

“I already explain earlier, didn’t I? What else do you want me to do?!”

“I don’t know, right now I don’t want to talk to you. I’m free this afternoon, so just text me the address for the meet up. I’ll go there by myself.” With that Wendy went inside her room and shut the door to Seulgi’s face.

Seulgi groaned.

 

 

“Are you even insane?” Solar looked at her friend flatly. They were inside the Seo’s dining room. Johnny was just shaking her head at them. Seohyun blinked the moment she stepped in the room.

She waved her hand tiredly at Solar who’s somehow fuming and she has no idea what was happening, Seohyun glanced at her brother to signal with her eyes what was happeni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter